剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
那是隐形战衣吗
Hey, is that an invisible battle suit?
不是
No!
我们要开会了 奥斯丁在哪
We need to start this meeting. Where's Austin?
好极了 开始吧 第一项
Oh great. Let's begin. Item One.
天啊 他来了
Oh god, he's here.
大家好 也许我该说
Hey, everyone. Or should I say,
你好 咕噜姆
Howdy, GRome.
不要
Oh no!
你好 魔达克
Hello, Ma-dok.
你是说魔多克吗 咕噜姆
Don't you mean "MODOK," GRome?
我不明白
I don't understand.
它居然没杀人就说话了 我们可以卖♥♥了它
It talked without killing. We can sell it!
没错 我把它修好了
That's right! I fixed it!
鼓掌
Clap.
鼓掌
Clap. Clap.
董事会很满意
The board is pleased.
董事会都来了
The Board's here!
太好了 因为我还有好消息
That's great because I have even more good news.
我为咕噜姆的发布找了位品牌代言人
I've secured a brand ambassador for the GRome launch.
我前妻的前男友 奇迹人
My ex-wife's ex-boyfriend, Wonder Man!
驼背四分卫本人
The Hunchback Quarterback himself!
我们喜欢
We love it!
我还没说到最精彩的部分
I haven't even gotten to the best part!
- 快说 - 快说
- Tell us! - Tell us!
赶紧说
You have to tell us!
我把先锋科技卖♥♥了
I sold AIM!
鼓掌 鼓掌
Clap. Clap.
你说什么
Wait, what?
我跟奥斯丁想问的问题一样
Yeah, I have the same question as Austin:
你说卖♥♥了 什么意思
what do you mean you sold AIM?
我把我先锋科技的股份卖♥♥了
I sold my shares.
现在请允许我介绍先锋科技的新主人
Now, allow me to introduce the new owner of AIM.
放我进来
Let me in.
- 那玩意打不开 - 什么 听不见
- They don't open. - What? I can't hear you.
打不开
They don't open!
- 什么 窗户打不开 - 你得
- What? The windows don't open! - You have--
- 你得绕个路 - 说什么 等下
- You have to go around! - What? Hold on!
我绕过来
I'm, I'm just gonna go around!!
还好没我想得那么戏剧化
Well, that was less dramatic than I was hoping for.
- 我听见了 - 正如我刚说的
- I heard that. - As I was saying.
我把先锋科技的控股权卖♥♥给了钢铁侠
I sold a controlling stake of AIM to Iron Man.
你的股份不够
You don't have enough shares.
没错 仅我的股份是不够
True. My shares alone aren't enough.
但等钢铁侠买♥♥下莫妮卡所有股份后
But Iron Man will have a controlling stake of AIM
将会持有先锋科技的控股权
when he buys all the shares held by... Monica.
什么
What?
我要你把所有股份卖♥♥给钢铁侠
I want you to sell all your shares to Iron Man.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I ever do that?
顺便一提 你的隐形战衣不错
Nice invisi-suit, by the way.
我要把我的股份卖♥♥给钢铁侠
I'm selling my shares to Iron Man.
什么
What?
就这样
And like that,
- 先锋科技是你的了 - 很好
- AIM is yours. - Cool.
咱们言归正传 第一个命令
Let's get down to business. First order of business.
先锋科技不再是世上最具影响力企业
AIM is no longer in the world-taking-over business.
我为什么话这么多 不关你们的事
Why am I saying business so much? That's none of your... concern!
吓到谁了 别这样 承认吧 我吓到那人了
Who did I get? Come on, admit it! I got that guy!
我知道我吓到他了
I know I got that guy.
- 咕噜姆 - 对 咕噜姆
- The GRome! - Yes, the GRome!
咕噜姆怎么办
But what of the GRome?
对 我会发布的
Oh yeah, I'll release it.
魔多克向我展示过了 它能给我带来
MODOK showed it to me. It's gonna make me a--
咕噜姆 比千的九次方大的是多少
Pffff! GRome, what comes after octillion?
你要先说 你好 咕噜姆
You have to say "Howdy GRome."
太丢人了 我不会说的
Well, that's humiliating. And I won't say it.
反正我也知道答案了 是一百万的九次方
it's nonillion.
我要成为亿万富翁了
I'm about to become a nonillionaire.
对了 差点忘了 魔多克 莫妮卡
Oh right, and before I forget. Uh, MODOK? Monica?
你们被解雇了
You're fired.
这就是解除合同的方式
And that's how you get out of a contract.
给你个忠告 科研工作还是留给专业人士
Word of advice, leave the science to the scientists.
我用了破折号♥而不是句号♥
I used dashes instead of periods.
我的律师说这样很可疑 所以这个还要斟酌一下
My lawyers say it's dubious, so we might want to pitch on that.
我花了那么多时间抢回先锋科技
I spent all this time fighting to get AIM back,
却忘了先锋科技到底是什么
I forgot what AIM really is.
不是什么愚蠢的建筑
It's not some stupid building.
而是魔多克和莫妮卡
AIM is MODOK and Monica.
莫妮卡和魔多克一起才是先锋科技
Monica and MODOK is AIM.
是时候做我们最拿手的了
Time to get back to doing what we do best.
为了科学而科研
Science for science's sake.
有了你这个最高科学家 我们很快就会称霸全世界
And with you as Scientist Supreme, we'll soon take over the world.
等下 如果我是最高科学家 你什么头衔
Wait. If I'm Scientist Supreme, what's your title?
你这讨厌的家伙
You tiresome piece of shit.
魔多克 听我说 你不能让他们发布咕噜姆
MODOK! Wait! You can't let them release the GRome!
董事会
The Board is--
见鬼
Oh shit!
我做到了 我救了你
I did it! I saved you!
天啊 加里 你杀了奥斯丁
Jesus, Gary. You killed Austin!
你这个变♥态♥的疯子 对我太痴迷了
You're a sick, twisted psycho and you're obsessed with me.
所以你完全适合来我的新公♥司♥
Which makes you a perfect fit for my new company!
太好了 我能周末休息跟我丈夫重归于好吗
Great! Can I have the weekend to fix things with my husband?
不行 我们明天开始工作
No! We start tomorrow!
还有我可能至少一个月不能待在办公室
Also I probably won't be in the office for at least a month.
先插木钉
Put the dowels in first.
木钉没用
The dowels don't do anything.
是螺丝支撑着整个重量
It's the screws that hold the weight.
说明书说先插木钉
Manual says dowels first.
她又来了 再拿一个
She did it again. Bring in another one.
- 大块头麦克 - 野牛汉堡来了
- Big Mike! - Bison burgers.
刚出炉的
Fresh off the hunt.
你最好配得上他
Yech! You better be worth him.
你最好多做点这东西
And you better make more of these,
因为太好吃了
'ca-'cause they're good.
有件事我想不通
Hey, something's been bothering me.
我知道你必须解除合同
I know you had to get out of that contract.
但为什么偏偏卖♥♥给你的死对头
But, of all people, why sell it to your mortal enemy?
因为这个
'Cause this.
你好 咕噜姆 谁长得更好看
Howdy, GRome, who's better looking,
奇迹人还是钢铁侠
Wonder Man or Iron Man?
雷神
Thor.
这下尴尬了
Oh, this is awful.
等着瞧
Just wait.
你听见了吗 听起来好像
Did you hear that? It sounds like--
怎么回事
What's going on?
天啊 我的天
Oh god! Oh god!
我只花两分钟就修好了咕噜姆
It took me just two minutes to fix the GRome
但花了两天校准一个
but two days to calibrate a single wavelength
能让所有动物疯狂的波长
that drives all animals bonkers.
我战衣里有什么东西
There's something in my suit!
拍那些松鼠 它们是无家可归人的朋友
Shoot the squirrels! They're friends to the homeless!
干得好 至高无上科学家
Ha ha! Nice work, Scientist Supremer.
今天是史塔克 明天就轮到全世界了
Today, Stark. Tomorrow, the world.
好吧 珍妮丝
Alright, Janice.
面试差不多结束了
The job interview is almost over.
但首先
But first,
艰难问题时间到
tough question time.
你最大的弱点是什么
What is your biggest weakness?
必须回答
You must reveal it!
估计是我工作太努力了
Um... I work too hard, I guess.
也许是我太在乎了
Maybe I care too hard?
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表