剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
That's every last one.
求你不要杀我
Oh, please don't kill me!
好吧 我有六千个小人呢
Alright, I have 6,000 figurines.
都给你 不要杀我啊
You can have them all. Just don't kill me!
我儿子需要我
My son needs me!
你个可怕的大混♥蛋♥
You gruesome son of a bitch,
你要把我锯成两半吗
you're gonna saw me in half?
你要把我锯成两半啊
Oh, you're gonna saw me in half.
这人喜欢把我们的土地一分为二
This man likes splitting our land in two.
那就看看他喜不喜欢我们把他的身体锯成两半咯
Let's see how much he likes it when we split his body in two!
不要哦
Nooo!
杀他
Murder!
你要杀了我啊 你个混♥蛋♥
You're killing me, you jerk!
要被锯开了啊
Oh, woe to be cut!
被切片了啊
Oh, to be sliced!
你切到我的胃了啊 吃的都要出来了
Aww, you're cutting my stomach, and the food's coming out.
我又饿了啊
I'm getting hungry again!
他话真多 锯他脸
He speaks so much! Saw his face!
锯子已经在这了 就在这里切吧
This is where the saw is! I've already committed to the cut!
要到脊柱了 你切不动的哦
And we've come to the spine, which you'll never get through!
天啊 你做到了
Ah geez, you did it.
他是不是
Is he finally--
肾上腺素飙升了
Ahh, the adrenaline's kickin' in now!
我可以死好几天呢
I could die for days!
- 老爸 - 好啦
- Dad. - Alright, alright.
关键时刻到来了
Here's the big moment!
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
我死亡的倒计时开始了
Countdown to my death begins.
- 10 9 - 他死了
Ten, nine-He died!
刚刚已经死掉了
He just died right then!
等下 还有啊
But wait! There's more!
- 我靠 - 腿还在动啊
- Holy shit! - The legs are still kicking!
我们太狗了吧
We've become the monsters!
你救了我 还么有趣
You saved me! And it was so fun!
你是有点过火啦
You were a little hammy.
虽然有时候我的魔术也有点过火了吧
I mean, I can be hammy sometimes with the magic,
但是你也不赖啊
but you were moons over my hammy.
谢谢你了 快抱抱我
Thank you! Now hug me, you--
巴拉巴拉抱抱老爸
Abra-hug-dad-bra!
我发现卢自己挺强大的
So I learned that Lou's strong in his own way.
我也没有损失我的小人
And I managed to save my figurines.
所以皆大欢喜了
So it all worked out.
摩多客 但是好像死了好多人呢
MODOK, it sounds like there was a massive and senseless loss of life.
是啊 但我现在喜欢魔术了
Yeah, but I like magic now!
而且对我儿子有了不一样的看法 是好的哦
And I see my son in a different light. A positive one!
所以他成人礼上面想干嘛就干嘛
So he's gonna do whatever he wants
你别管
at his Bar Mitzvah whether you like it or not.
- 摩多客 - 好吧 给鸽子穿上纸尿裤
MODOK-Fine, we'll diaper the doves.
- 就是 - 把鸽子菊花都缝上吗
It's just that-Sew their buttholes shut?
你真是狗 但是已经说定了
You're a monster, but it's done.
大家都知道我喜欢好玩的
Look, everyone knows I like to have fun.
我可是古怪拉比呢
I'm the wacky Rabbi.
我的小帽子上面都有点点图案哦
I wear yarmulkes with polka dots on them.
好吧 你很有趣 你想说啥
Fine, you're fun. What are you getting at?
我是担心卢的魔术
I am worried about Lou's magic.
成人礼是应该对长大成人的庆祝
He's supposed to be becoming a man,
可能我有点蠢 但是魔术是骗小孩子的啊
and I may be a silly Rabbi, but tricks are for kids.
所以你是说魔法
So you're saying the magic is--
其实是一个更深层次问题的表现形式
Is a symptom of a larger problem.
卢好像在用魔法把身边的人推开
Lou seems to be using it to push people away.
我觉得他不能接受你们离婚
I think he's having a hard time with the divorce.
- 你是说要禁止魔法吗 - 不是
- You're saying ban magic? - No.
所以是魔法没毛病 随意搞吗
So it's magic ahoy, set sail for magic?
答案不是那么简单的
There isn't a simple answer here.
我只知道你儿子很受伤
All I know is your son is hurting.
要由你来决定 怎么帮他
And it's up to you to figure out how to help him.
你来了 全世界最酷老爸
There he is! Coolest dad in the world!
我铁哥们
My best friend!
你跟拉比说了没有
So did you tell her what's what?
咱俩都想在成人礼上表演魔法啊
That we both want magic at my Bar Mitzvah?
卢
Lou, I--
这个一会再说好吧
About that, let's just... talk about it later, okay?
是啊 我也很震惊 小羊
Yeah, you and me both, goat.
跟你一样啊
You and me both.
挺好玩的 但我想回家了
Well, this has been lovely, but I wanna go home.
- 你没有家 - 我有的
- You have no home. - Oh yes, I do.
你太负面了 跟以前的你一样
You're so negative. Just like your older self.
这个家不欢迎你
The family doesn't appreciate you.
他们还好啦 我们会彼此戏弄
They're not that bad. We rib each other.
我戏弄他们 没有他们戏弄我多啦
I mean, I don't rib them as much as they rib me.
我其实完全不戏弄他们的
I don't rib them at all actually.
但是常常会听到冷嘲热讽的
I do get my little barbs in from time to time,
- 但我又不是 - 闭嘴 跟你谈个条件
it's not like I don't-Shut up! I want to make you an offer.
是要背叛吗 我接受
Is it for betrayal? I accept.
他们不爱我 我没有家 我们现在住这里了吗
They don't love me. I have no home! Is this where we live now?
我是要给你他们从来没有过的
Well, I was gonna offer you what they never have:
- 完全的独♥立♥ - 好的 可以
complete independence-It's fine, it's done.
你怎么想的 要我说 毒死他们吧
What did you have in mind? I say poison them.
我知道吃的都在哪
I know where their food is.
在家里
It's in the house.
对于他们我有更大的计划
Oh, I have something much bigger in store for them.
把他们放到棺材里去
Oh, you should put them in those coffins!
他们会变成骨头的 太好了
They'll turn into bones! This is going great!
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表