剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
别向我道歉
Don't apologize to me, oh my God!
别吼他 他控制不住
Don't yell at him, he can't help it!
谢谢 梅丽莎
Thanks, Melissa.
闭嘴 你个水母 我基本上算是个反♥社♥会♥分子
Oh, shut up, you jellyfish. I'm basically a sociopath!
别叫那个头脑简单的可爱男孩闭嘴
Do not tell that sweet, simple-minded boy to shut up!
是时候了
Oh! It's time!
他来了*
* There he is
他来了*
* Here he comes
他脸上的笑容直截了当*
* He's got the smile that is straight off the dial
一个女人能驯服他吗*
* Can one woman tame him?
让我们先把分歧放在一边
Let's put our disagreements aside
想办法让针头快点
and think of a way to get to the needles faster.
乔迪 我们有过起起伏伏
Jodie. We've had our ups and downs,
但最近一切只有起 没有伏
but recently things have been all up, no down.
我喜欢这样
And I love that.
我们共同的生活展现在我面前
Our life together stretches in front of me,
一波又一波的幸福浪潮
one long unceasing wave of happiness
福 福 福 福
piness-piness-piness--
怎么回事
What's happening?
福 福
Piness-piness--
准备好迎接惊喜吧
Get ready for a surprise!
那不是真的爸爸 是个机器人
It wasn't really Dad! It was a robot!
等等 如果那不是你父亲 那么他在哪
Wait, if that wasn't your father, where is he?
他在这 他来救我们了
He's here! He's here to save us!
孩子们
- - Kids!
我们去找你们爸爸
Let's find your father!
爆♥炸♥声是从这边传来的
I think the explosion came from this way.
我跟你说过爸爸不至于蠢到
I told you Dad wasn't stupid enough
爱上一群机器人
to fall for a bunch of robots.
也许蠢的是我们
Although we are, maybe?
我们被爸爸的机器人骗了 直至它爆♥炸♥
We were fooled by Dad's robot up until it exploded.
我们看不出来 因为是从电视上看的
Well, we just couldn't tell because it was on those little TVs.
没错 如果我们和机器人共处一室
Yeah, if we were in a room with a robot,
我们肯定能分出来的
we'd definitely know.
梅丽莎 卢 乔迪 你们在哪
Melissa, Lou, Jodie, where are you?
- 爸爸 - 我们来了 爸爸
Dad! MELISSA: We're coming, Dad!
- 魔多客 - 感谢上帝
- MODOK! - Oh, thank god.
我听到你说话了 但看不到你们
Now I hear you, but I don't see you.
跟着我的声音走 我会一直说话的
Follow the sound of my voice. I'll just keep talking.
我想不出有什么好说的了
God, I can't think of anything to say.
你们来了
Ahh, there you are.
快点 我们得离开这里
Now quick, we gotta get out of here.
- 爸爸 - 我们来了 爸爸
Dad! MELISSA 2: We're coming, Dad!
- 魔多客 - 嗯
MODOK! MODOK: Huh?
- 爸爸 - 我们来了 爸爸
Dad! MELISSA 3: We're coming, Dad!
魔多客
MODOK!
很好 你们终于在一起了
Good. You're all finally together.
魔多客和家人们 你们好啊
MODOK and Families, hello, hello.
我和游乐中心 这位是游乐中心
Arcade and I, Arcade is here,
欢迎各位光临
would like to welcome you to
谋杀世界
Murder World!
希望大家喜欢困惑的感觉
I hope you like being confused!
魔多客 你一定想知道我是谁吧
So, MODOK, I bet you're wondering who I am.
不 我更想知道为什么有这么多该死的家人们
No. I'm more interested in why I've got so many dang families right now!
同时 你也很想知道我是谁
But you're also still wondering who I am.
从你脑袋里的晶体来看
Ehh, judging from the chronocrystals stuck in your head,
我认为你是时光旅行版的我
I'd say you're a time-traveling version of me.
真是 很烦人
That's... very annoying.
我一直在研究时光旅行
I'm always tinkering with time travel.
我很惊讶这种事以前从未发生过
I'm surprised something like this hasn't happened before.
多么不讨喜的态度
What an unlikable attitude!
但你一定想知道我是怎么找到你的
But I bet you're wondering how I managed to track you down.
不想 你追踪了我留给你的机器人的信♥号♥♥
No, you traced the robot signals I left for you to follow.
我要你来到这里 这是我计划的一部分
I wanted you to be here. It was part of my plan!
既然想让我来 干嘛费那么大劲
Then why was it so hard if you wanted me to come?
我差点就放弃了
I almost gave up!
我想是时候把话筒交给
I think it's time to turn things over to the designer
即将要进行的游戏的设计师了
of the game we're about to play,
一名冷血的雇佣兵 一个疯狂的家伙
a merciless mercenary and an absolute loony bird,
游戏大♥师♥
Arcade!
玩家们好
Hello, players!
谢谢各位为我呈上充满娱乐性的死亡
Thank you for the entertaining deaths you're about to suffer for me.
很高兴与年轻版魔多客共同磋商 完成这个项目
It was a true pleasure to consult on this project with Young MODOK,
所以我象征性地收了他
which is why I charged him the entirely symbolic fee
100万美元的费用
of one million dollars.
说真的 对我而言 嘉年华式的死亡游戏才是最重要的
No really, i-i-it's all about the carnival-esque death games for me.
我一整天都在看你们吵架
I've been watching you bicker all day.
拿起武器互相攻击的感觉也许不错
It might feel good to pick up a weapon and take a swing at one another.
但首先进行我最喜欢的部分
But first my favorite part,
解释整个游戏的精心设计之处
explaining the elaborate nature of my game!
魔多客所有真正的成员都在这个房♥间里
All the real members of the MODOK family are in this room,
夹杂在机器人之中
mixed in with... robots!
机器人已经有很多了
It's been so many robots already!
这些完美的机器人认为自己是家庭的真正一员
These perfect robots believe that they are the real family members.
给你们20分钟的时间
You have 20 minutes to figure out
找出机器人并将其消灭
which ones are robots and then to kill them!
如果任务失败 或者拒绝尝试
If you fail, or refuse to try,
你们都会被杀
you will all be killed.
如果选对了
If you choose correctly,
最终活下来的四个人将乘坐小型逃生机
the final four will be allowed to leave Murder World
离开谋杀世界
in a small escape plane,
感谢我们的合作伙伴飞机世界的赞助
courtesy of our partners at Airplane World!
开始计时吧
Let's start the timer!
找出你真正的家人
Find your real family.
对了 首先
Oh, and to start you off,
给你们一个小提示
I'd like to give you a little clue:
我有三个刑讯室 刑讯三室
I have three torture chambers, my torture chambers three.
每个刑讯室都放了两个机器人和一个被绑的人类
In each, I placed two robots and a human abductee.
大家听着 抓住跟你一起进来的那两个家庭成员
Everyone, grab the two family members you came in with!
可以帮我们判别谁是谁
That'll help us start figuring out who's who.
地板这么转是不是让你们很难受呢
Don't you hate it when the floor does that?
转得它们头晕目眩 亲爱的
That spun them right round, baby,
像唱片一样
like a record!
我能插一句吗
Can I say things too?
- 不行 - 那我要做什么
- No! - Well, what'll I do now?
不关心不在乎 我不需要你了
I don't care. I don't need you anymore.
这话我好像在哪里听过
Well, doesn't that sound familiar.
不会吧
Oh, come on!
你觉得我会怕黑吗
You think I'm afraid of the dark?
我会吗 天文馆先生
Me? Mr. Planetarium?
呃 糟了
Aw, crap.
没错 我又擅自加了两个魔多客
That's right! I took the liberty of adding two more MODOKs
因为我是个对称强迫症
because I am frigging cuckoo for symmetry
必须加上才顺眼
and I have got to have it!
大家听着 跟另一个你结成对子
Okay, everyone, pair off with the other versions of you
互相进行身体♥检♥查
and start checking each others' bodies.
说得对 机器人的身上肯定
That's right. These robots might have, like,
能找到U盘插线口之类的东东
a USB port on their backs or something.
对 比如说你 就有可能
Right. You might, for example.
行吧 机器人 随便吧
Sure, robot. Whatever you say.
好吧 她们看起来都跟我一样 或者我跟她们一样
Well, they look just like me. Or I look just like them.
我们身上都有这个纹身 纹过从不后悔
We all have that tattoo we've never regretted getting.
我几天前被卷发棒烫伤了
I burned myself on a curling iron a couple days ago.
好吧 所以呢
Okay, so?
天呐
Oh my God.
你们肯定没我这么确定
The rest of you can't be certain like I am,
但我自己知道 我才是真的
but I knew I was the real one.
可她们也觉得自己的真的啊
But they thought they were the real one too.
就是跟我不一样
Uh, it's different with me.
肯定能从中找到些猫腻
There's gotta be something in them.
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表