剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
去死吧 钢琴
Take that, piano!
摇滚乐才是王道
Rock and roll music is what's cool.
哦不 比利·乔 我都干了什么啊
Oh no! Billy Joel! What have I done?
我得知道一件事 摩多客
I gotta know one thing, MODOK.
我们一起牵着梅丽莎走过红毯的时候
Do you wanna be on the right or the left
你要在左边还是右边
when we both walk Melissa down the aisle?
- 乔迪只是利用你啪啪 - 你说什么
- Jodie's just using you for sex! - What did you say?
乔迪只是利用你啪啪呢
Jodie is just using you for sex.
收回你的话 摩多客
Take it back, MODOK.
乔迪只是喜欢你的肉体
You're just a body that Jodie is primally attracted to.
- 乔迪爱我的 - 只是欲望而已
- Jodie loves me. - It's just lust.
等她利用完了那些我无法提供的
And when she's done receiving all the bone-tingling orgasms
刺骨的高♥潮♥
I could never provide,
她就会跟丢掉粗燕麦粉一样把你一脚踢开了
she'll drop you like a hot bowl of grits.
闭嘴闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
乔迪只是 喜欢你的 大屌♥
Jodie... just loves... your huge... penis.
我就一般正常尺寸大一点点吧
It's barely above average!
- 摩多客 - 乔迪 他打我 我手上了
- MODOK! - Jodie, he hit me. I'm hurt.
我全都看到了
I saw everything.
是你先激怒他的 摩多客
MODOK, you provoked him!
- 我才是受害者 - 别装了
- I'm a victim! - Oh please.
新发型 新牙齿 还有钉在椅子上的新屁♥股♥
The new hair, the new teeth, the new butt you stapled to your chair.
都太肤浅了
It's all so superficial.
你还是永远不变的摩多客
You're always gonna be the same MODOK.
但是 乔迪啊
But, Jodes--
你走吧
I suggest you leave,
先帮我宣传一下新书
after tagging yourself in a photo with the book
发到朋友圈
and posting on Instagram!
太厉害了
This is amazing.
我一直都想让松鼠喝多呢
Yeah. I have been wanting to get squirrels drunk for forever.
不 我是说咱俩一起玩了
No. No. I'm talking about us actually hanging out.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah. You've been alright.
我一直觉得老爸是全世界最烂的了
I used to think that Dad sucked more than anyone,
然后我见识了奇迹人
but then I met Wonder Man.
我天 老妈真是会选人
Geez, Mom really knows how to pick 'em.
现在老妈也很烦了
Mom kinda sucks now too.
就是啊 好虚伪的
I know! She's such a phony.
他们的离婚真是没处理好啊
Man, they are not handling the divorce well at all.
不过至少我们还拥有彼此啊 卢
At least we have each other, Lou.
是 我们会永远拥有彼此的
Yeah, we'll always have each other.
对 直到我去上大学
Well, until I go to college.
是的 到那时候
Yeah, yeah, until then.
好了 我要让邻居的两条狗开始啪啪了
Oh. Oh. I'm gonna try to get these two neighbor dogs to bang.
漂亮
Nice!
我没打中 但他们也开始了
I missed but they started anyway.
第一章 爱你的家
"Chapter One: Honoring your space."
你的家就是你灵魂的反射
Your home is a reflection of your spirit.
妈的
Oh shit.
我的书销冠了 宝贝
My book is number one, baby!
老娘超屌♥
Eat my pussy, Chicken Goop!
我好开心 宝贝
I'm so happy for you, babe.
我就知道如果摩多客在外卖♥♥店看到我们
I knew if MODOK saw us at that takeout place,
肯定会出现大闹一场的
he'd show up and make a scene.
你真的是天才啊
Oh, and you! Oh, bravissimo!
你演电影怎么演不了这么好呢
How come you're never that convincing in movies?
那神奇女乔下一步该干嘛呢
So, what's next for WonderJo?
不是吃完晚饭要去扔斧子吗
Well, I thought we were going ax-throwing after dinner?
我是说 我们的品牌啊
No, I mean, like for our brand.
恋情炒得火热 我们得继续升温啊
This relationship is so hot, we need to keep it simmering.
你只是为了出名才跟我约会吗
Are you just dating me for the fame?
是啊
Yeah.
我们应该高点行贿丑闻
Ooh, we should we get caught in a bribery scandal!
但是要找谁 行贿啥东西呢
But who would we bribe and for what--
乔迪 我是真的喜欢过你的
Jodie, I had real feelings for you.
真的吗
Really?
等下 什么叫喜欢过
Wait, what do you mean "had"?
如果你现在要跟我分手
If you're breaking up with me right now,
那我们得去更多人能看到的地方啊
we need to be in a much more public space.
你怎么回事啊
What happened to you?
你让我暴打你前夫
You made me beat up your ex-husband.
你让你儿子对花生过敏了
You gave your son a peanut allergy.
- 你还笑了呢 - 我那时候爱你啊
- You laughed at that! - I was in love!
不是你老是说我们要摆好造型等着拍摄吗
You're always talking about how we should pose for the cameras.
那是因为我肤浅 你怎么能用这个针对我呢
That's because I'm shallow, and how dare you hold that against me!
我一直都是奇迹啊 这个我注册了
You know, I always Wondered, trademark,
你怎么能嫁给一个超级坏蛋呢
how you could have been married to a supervillain.
但现在我懂了 你跟摩多客一毛一样
But now I get it. You're just like MODOK.
可能还比他更坏
Maybe worse.
失陪了 我要去朝着流浪汉的手指头
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go slam a dumpster lid
扔垃圾桶盖子了
on the Tatterdemalion's fingers.
再见了 乔迪
Goodbye, Jodie.
天啊
Oh God!
如你所说
It all went perfectly according to plan
一切都按计划完美进行了
just like you said.
现在可是开始第二阶段了
Then it's time to enact... the second phase.
对的 第二阶段
Mmm... yes... the next phase.
我完全记得的
I 100% remember it,
但是你也可以大声讲出来 不讲也行
but if you could just say it out loud anyway, whatever,
但是真的太精彩了
because it's so good.
他说的是我
I believe he's referring to me.
他笑什么呢 也没说什么好笑的话啊
Why is he laughing? He didn't say anything funny!
- 这谁啊 - 游乐中心
- Who is this? - Arcade.
他的专长 是死亡
He's a specialist... of death!
我漏掉了什么吗 一点也不好笑啊
Am I missing something? That wasn't funny either!
第三章
Chapter three.
改变生活不仅是收拾衣橱
Jodifying isn't only about organizing your closets.
重点是洁净灵魂
It's about spiritual tidiness.
第十章
Chapter ten.
我们抓住一些东西是因为害怕失去
We hold onto things because we're afraid of losing them.
但最终我们抓得太紧 以至于失去了最重要的东西
But ultimately we hold on so tight we lose the most important thing of all:
我们自己
ourselves.
为了达到平衡
Letting go... is essential
学会放手 很关键
to living in balance.
乔迪 我有话要说
Jodie, there's something I wanna say.
你说得对 我确实需要改变了
You were right. I really needed to change.
我还爱你 想要我们俩能很好
I'm still in love with you and wanted for it to work between us.
但现在
- But now--
我知道了 我都是为了自己在努力 而不是为你
I know that I was trying for my own sake, not yours.
放手才是正确的事情
The right thing to do is to let go.
乔迪你干嘛
Jodie, what are you doing?
进来吧
Come here.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表