剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
这都是你的主意
This was all your idea!
“如果大家认为是魔多客干的 先锋科技的人会更容易接受些 ”
"It's just better for everyone at A.I.M. if they think MODOK did this."
什么 你是在重复我之前说过的话吗
What? Is that, like, a callback to something I said before?
魔多客 我这么做是因为你很烂
MODOK, I did this because you suck.
先锋科技因你而变得很烂
And A. I. M. sucks because of you.
你是个糟糕的科学家 如果有人记得你
You're a bad scientist, and if anyone remembers you,
那只会像我到达顶峰的路是
it will only be as the piece of shit I stepped over
踩到的一坨屎一样
on my way to the top.
我要跟你单挑 现在就打
We're throwin' down. Like right now.
放马过来 贱♥人♥
Bring it, bitch.
疯狂科学家要开战啦
We got us a mad scientist fight.
那小玩意能有什么
What's that little thing gonna--
我勒个去
Oh, my God!
发射冰爆
Gah! Deliver ice burst!
你的大脑射线还是用不了
- - You still can't use your mindblast.
我的肩膀
My dang shoulder!
他们怎么那么叫
Why are they shrieking like that?
因为好听
'Cause it's cool.
噢 又是肩膀
Ow, my dang shoulder again.
机器毒牙出战
My choice is Robobra!
海马突击队 出来吧
Comando-tee, I call on you!
噢 靠 这俩怎么还能产生友谊呢
Aw, man! Unlikely animal friendship.
看来他们不会
Seems like they're not gonna...
- 没错 - 那我们是不是该
- Yeah. - So should we...
对
Yeah.
投降不
Give up?
应该说是提刀再战
More like shiv up!
哎呦我去
Oh, God!
不 咱俩还没完呢
No, no. I'm not done with you yet.
所有宗教都错了
Ah! All the religions are wrong!
看到这个了没
Are you seeing this?
她才是关键 而不是他
She is the key. Not him.
我有个超棒的消息
I've got great news!
我越来越擅长传递坏消息了
I'm getting better at delivering bad news.
你被降职了
You're demoted.
至于你 莫妮卡 令人惊叹
As for you, Monica, I'm impressed.
我从没见过有雇员
Never before have I seen an employee
既拥有恶霸般的肌肉 又有告密者般的狡猾
with both the brawn of a bully and the cunning of a snitch,
所以我要任命你为新一任顶级科学家
which is why I'm making you our newest scientist supreme!
好了 谁想来点生日糊糊
Now, who wants birthday paste?
我喜欢生日糊糊
I love the birthday paste.
不
No...
终于
Finally.
这是什么
What is this?
我有更多的好消息
I've got more great news.
哦 天 别说
Oh, God, no.
叨咕叨喜欢硅胶人形替身
Grumbl loved those silicone-based humanoid body doubles.
市场营销已经相应开♥发♥出了巨多的应用程序
Marketing already has a ton of applications for these things.
名人脸 仆人
Celebrity lookalikes, servants,
马林鱼比赛的座位填充物
seat fillers for Marlins games.
我们只要想办法阻止别人和它们发生性关系
We just have to figure out a way to keep people from having sex with them.
你可以首先从这件事做起
Ooh, that could be the first thing you work on.
但我的海牛超级战士
But my manatee super-soldiers are--
取消
Canceled!
不要去想这些分散注意力的武器
Now, let's get all these distracting weapons off your plate
你可以全天候终年无休
so you can spend 24/7, 365,
生产柔软的 摇摆的伙计出来供我们销♥售♥
making soft, jiggle-y bros for us to sell.
或者 就用市场部起的名字 摇摇伴
Or, as Marketing calls them, Jiggalos!
记住 不能让人和它们发生性关系
Remember, no one can have sex with them.
再见
Namaste...
嘿 钢铁侠 出来见我
Hey, Iron Man, come out and face me.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
用石头杀了你
With rocks!
我会留英名 我不会被遗忘
I will have a legacy. I will not be forgotten.
我还没死 斯塔克
I'm not dead yet, Stark.
我还没死呢
I'm not dead yet.
喔 拜托 伙计 我们正开工作派对
Whoa, come on, man. We're trying to have a work party,
你却在这里丧头耷脑的说什么死亡和一些有的没的
and you're out here bumming everyone out talking about death and stuff.
好吧 魔多客 你看起来好像处境很艰难
Okay, MODOK, you seem like you're in a really tough place right now.
你听说过乔迪法吗
Have you heard of the Jodify Method?
我觉得那可以给你的人生带来些改变
I think it could really turn some things around for you.
还有 有人跟我说 你叫我“湿贱♥人♥”
Also, someone told me you called me a “wet bitch”?
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
就这意思 你这个“湿哒哒的贱♥人♥”
That's what it means, you wet bitch.
哦 天 你还真是个小丑
Oh, my God! You're an actual clown.
刚是为你而做的 融化哥
That was for you, Melter.
我们成功了 伙计 咱们成功了
We did it, buddy. We did it.
哦 对不起 呃 你想留下什么吗
Oh, sorry, uh... Was there something you wanted to keep here?
“而且 我认为先锋科技和我理解中的文化不符
“And, I suppose, A. I. M. was not the culture fit I thought it would be.
特此请辞 我”
Please consider this my resignation and I --”
嘿 科学无人机HB86 第一天干得很棒啊
Hey, Science Drone HB86. Great first day.
很抱歉 我今天在大家面前抢了你的功劳
I'm sorry I had to take credit for your kill in front of everyone today.
这太有2009年的范了
That is such a 2009 thing to do.
而现在是2009年 所以我就做了
And it is 2009, so I did it.
但那把枪很厉害
But that gun was badass.
尤其是那个橡胶把手
Especially the rubber grip.
我最喜欢那个设计了 很容易抓 不打滑
That's my favorite part. So easy to hold.
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you liked it.
其实 我还有个想法
In fact, I had another idea.
只要时间足够 我就能造出一把可以发射微型黑洞的枪
I think, with enough time, I could make a gun capable of firing a mini black hole.
你想做什么就去做吧
Make whatever you want.
只要你能搞出超炫酷的杀人方法 资助不会停
I'll fund it as long as you keep giving me dope-ass ways to murder people.
不用向任何人汇报 噢对了 我拿了这个给你
No oversight. Oh, yeah, and I grabbed this for you.
我们掌握了她所有的技术 找到了让她分心的法子
We've seized all her tech and found a way to keep her distracted.
当然 我的宗旨就是服务于
Of course. My purpose is but to serve
海希斯生命有限公♥司♥
Hexus the Living Corporation.
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表