剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
我们搞一个家庭品牌吧
Let's start a family band
你都说了好多年了 老爸
like you've been suggesting for years, Dad!
我现在没那么酷那么不屑搞了
I'm not too cool for it anymore!
真是好消息不断啊
More joyous news!
他希望我们是这样的吗
Is this what he wishes we were like?
乔迪 我准备好去隔音厕所了
Jodie! I'm ready for the soundproof bathroom now!
我需要去了
I need it.
好性感 你都知道你要干嘛
It's so sexy that you know what you need--
让开
- - Get out of my way!
好吧 老爸就会一直吃一直吃一直吃
Okay, so Dad just keeps eating and eating and eating,
但是他总会吃饱的
but at some point he has to get full.
- 理论上是这样 - 等他吃饱了
Theoretically-And when he does,
我们就得给他传递一个信息
we have to somehow send him a message,
让他知道那不是我们
let him know that's not us.
时间不多了
We don't have a lot of time.
也没准还有啊 我不知道这针走的多慢呢
Or maybe we do? I really can't clock the timing on these needles.
我们现在是紧要关头呢
Man, we are in a tight spot!
等下 知道谁擅长去到小角落
Hey, you know who's really good at getting into tight spots
然后打扫吗
and cleaning things up?
- 迷你女佣 - 扫地机器人啊
- A tiny maid! - Roomba!
扫地机器人连着无线网呢 我的叨咕叨手表还在
Roomba's on the Wi-Fi, and I have my GRUMBL Watch.
有信♥号♥♥
I have bars.
卢 能够到吗
Lou, can you reach it?
给 用我的鞋
Oh. Here, use my shoe!
老妈啊
Ow, Mom!
抱歉亲爱的 不是故意的
Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetie, that was a mistake.
该拯救我们了 扫地机器人
It's time to save our lives, Roomba.
抱歉 刚刚踢我脸上那一脚真的好痛的
Sorry, that shoe in the face really hurt!
阳光照耀我的珠宝我很开心
* Sunshine on my jewel and I'm feelin' happy
我家人都觉得我很酷 大家都很爱爸比
* My family thinks I'm cool, they just love their pappy!
好的
Okay.
好 现在是容易的部分了
Ohh! Okay. Now for the easy part.
去拿大理石
Getting the marbles.
所以我面对生活
* And that's why I look at things
都积极乐观
* The sunshine way!
太棒了 第一次唱就这么棒
Ah, that was so good! And our first time too!
- 好的 - 好了
- JODIE/MELISSA: Yes! - Yeah! There we go.
我很有信心他会明白的 鞋就没啥用了
I'm so confident he'll get that I'm getting rid of the shoe.
键盘带子卡我脖子上了
Ahh, kink in my neck from this keytar strap.
瞅瞅地面就能把它拉出来
Gotta stretch it out... by a-lookin' at the ground.
你太会拉带子了 老爸
Wow! You're the best stretcher, Pappy!
谢啦 儿子
Aw, thanks, Son.
好的 我低个头先 一会儿见
Okay, down I go. See everyone shortly.
这就对了
Yes!
不要啊
No!
怎么了 宝贝 我正要把带子拉出来
What's up, baby? I was just about to stretch.
我写了首歌♥ 魔迪
I wrote a song of my own, Modie.
我是负责写歌♥的 但没事 唱来听听
I write the songs, but sure, okay. Sing it.
哦 魔多客*
* Oh MODOK
在我心中 甜蜜的爱 你确实唤醒了我*
* In me, sweet love, you do arouse
哦 我们能再续一次誓言吗*
* Oh, can we two renew our vows
这一点都不琅琅上口
Okay, so that's not catchy at all.
波特·巴克拉克可以放心
Burt Bacharach can rest easy--
等下 你是想重新宣誓吗
Wait! You want to renew our vows?
宝贝 你吃得太多了
Ohh, baby, you ate shit hard!
魔多客 你愿意再娶我一次吗
MODOK, will you marry me again
次 次 次
gain-gain-gain-gain--
我勒个去
What the hell
你觉得我会说什么
do you think I'm going to say?
当然啦 我会再娶你一次的 乔迪
Of course I'll remarry you, Jodie!
什么
What?
我爱尼
- I love--
我爱
- I love--
好吧 我们重新宣次誓
Okay, so we're renewing our vows.
哪种蛋糕比较好
What's the right kind of cake for that?
有一个学派说不需要蛋糕
There's a school of thought that says no cake at all,
重新宣誓这个行为很愚蠢
renewing your vows is stupid,
这是人们晚年在死后或者将死之时
it's a way for people late in their lives to cling to something
执着于某样东西的一种表达方式
that's obviously dead or dying.
但我喜欢草莓和奶油哒
But I like strawberry and cream!
我看得懂你的表情
I know that face.
你只想让我开心 我确实很开心
You just want me to be happy. And I am!
很高兴我们能达成共识
Happy we're so in sync with my opinions!
你们父亲妄想性精神病发作了
Well, your father's going through a delusional psychotic break.
我们得自救
We'll have to save ourselves.
万一 我有超能力而不自知呢
What if... I have a superpower and don't know about it?
我们在混凝土牢房♥里
We're in a concrete cell.
比如 如果我能以某种方式利用混凝土的力量呢
Like, what if I could harness the power of concrete in some way.
看看♥房♥♥间 一定有什么东西
Okay, let's look around the room. There must be something--
如果你有超能力 你怎么使用它
If you have a superpower, how do you use it?
- 你怎么激活它 - 没有窗户 没有管道
- Like, how do you activate it? - There's no windows. No pipes.
我们到底在哪
Where even are we?
有人知道如何振动松果体吗
Does anyone know how you vibrate your pineal gland?
- 我可以这么做 - 卢 亲爱的 我不
- That could be how I do it. - Lou, honey, I don't--
混凝土 你的主人命令你
Concrete! Your master commands you!
你没有超能力 白♥痴♥
You don't have superpowers, idiot!
别对你弟弟这么粗鲁 梅丽莎
Don't be rude to your brother, Melissa.
他只是想帮忙
He's only trying to help.
有个解决办法 而且非常显而易见
There is a solution. And it's fairly obvious.
妈妈 你得勾引年轻版的爸爸
Mom, you have to seduce Young Dad.
绝对不要
Absolutely not.
他长得跟爸爸一模一样 你以前也这么做过
He looks just like Dad. You've done that before.
没错 但他不是爸爸 好吧
Yeah, well, he's not Dad, okay.
他是绑♥架♥我的人
He's my captor,
我不喜欢勾引绑♥架♥我的人
and seducing my captor isn't something I'm really into.
虽然在适当的情形下可以
Although in the right circumstances,
性感的谍战戏就不错 那只是角色扮演
I'd be down for a sexy spy scenario, that's just roleplay--
我的手被绑住了 所以我没法捂住耳朵
My hands are bound, so I can't cover my ears.
还有 小姑娘 你要知道
Also, young lady, you need to learn that a woman
女人不应该用性♥欲♥解决问题
shouldn't have to resort to using her sexuality to solve a problem.
谢谢你做了这么好的榜样
Thanks for being such a great role model.
尤其是你用自己的性♥感♥诱♥惑♥
It was especially great when you used your sexuality
奇迹人给你免费宣传的时候
to trick Wonder Man into giving you free publicity.
我认为 我们是互相利用
Well, I thought we were both using each other
仅为了上♥床♥以及宣传
for sex and publicity!
为什么耳朵没有眼皮能盖起来呀
Why aren't there eyelids for ears?
你就是不想让我去约会
Oh, you weren't okay with me dating, that's what this is.
和爸爸分手后 你这约会速度也太快了
It was way too soon after splitting with Dad!
当奇迹人带你去看他电影首映式时
Well, I didn't hear you say anything about Wonder Man
钟楼怪人之大学四分卫的时候
when he took you to the premiere of his movie,
我可没听见你抱怨什么
The Hunchback Quarterback of Notre Dame, The College!
我不得不去看的 而且片子特别烂
I had to see it! And it sucked!
别说了 这部电影是不是立意错误 没错
Stop it! Was the movie wrongheaded? Yes.
是不是一群糊涂的业余选手
Was it an ill-conceived effort, ineptly made
每次拍摄中都用上了吊杆
by a group of confused amateurs dipping their booms into every shot
但还是让那个驼背四分卫
and still somehow managing to make it sound like
听起来像在水下
the Hunchback Quarterback was underwater?
没错 但它尽力了
Yes, but it was trying!
我们得设法离开这里
And we need to be trying to get out of here!
爸爸需要我们
Dad needs us!
我希望你们能像对待你们父亲一样 对我宽容点
Ohh, I wish you kids cut me as much slack as you do your father.
对不起 妈妈
Oh, I'm sorry, Mom.
妈妈让你对花生过敏
Mom literally gave you a peanut allergy
你却要向她道歉
and you're apologizing to her now?
我得和爸爸妈妈和睦相处
I have to make nice with Mom and Dad.
等你抛弃我去上大学之后 我就只剩他俩了
It's just going to be us after you abandon me for college!
也许 说不准 我就想对花生过敏呢
And maybe, oh, I don't know, I wanted a peanut allergy!
谢谢你 妈妈 让我过敏
Thank you, Mom, for that.
卢 坚持自己
Oh, Lou, stick up for yourself.
对不起 你说得对
I'm sorry. You're right.
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表