剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
我要回去继续无所事事了
Yeah, I gotta get back to not doing anything.
等下 我知道想要放弃是什么样的
Wait! Look, I know what it's like to want to give up.
你们害怕了 我了解这种恐惧
You guys are afraid. I understand that fear.
你害怕你的顶峰已经过去
Fear that your best days are behind you.
你害怕被人遗忘
Fear of being forgotten.
你害怕向前走
Fear of moving on.
你害怕摔掉东西
Fear of dropping things.
或者你害怕天生就是失败者
Or the fear of being such a born failure
以至于害怕到连开始都不会去开始了
that you never even deserved the fear of losing anything to begin with.
我的恐惧为啥要更严重
Why is mine so much worse?
你们要挖掘恐惧 找到埋藏之下的愤怒和复仇之魂
You need to dig under the fear to find anger and vengeance!
所以当你们被索和老巢那些人嘲笑
So when you're laughed out of the Soho Lair,
你们就集结成一队 从复仇者联盟大厦偷来美队的盾牌
you assemble a crew to steal Captain America's shield
不是为了把盾牌给他们
from Avenger's Tower, but you don't give it to them.
而是砸到他们脸上
Instead, you use it to smash their stupid faces in
他们才会爱你们 接受你们
so that they'll love you and accept you!
然后他们就会说 摩多客 你很好 你不赖
And say "Oh, MODOK, you are good and not bad!"
等下 就没想给我们钱是吗
Wait. There was never any money?
只是为了偷来盾牌
This was all about a shield?
你只是利用我们回到你的上流社会
You were just using us to get back in with your A-list buddies!
- 我就说他不属于我们吧 - 等下啊
- Told you he wasn't one of us! - Wait! Stop!
去你大爷的
Blow it out your ass!
这学校怎么有那么多撑杆跳冠军啊
Why does this school have so many pole vaulting champions?
我的小队 他们回来接我了
The crew! They came back for me!
救命哦
Help me!
太好了 雨水会冲刷掉我的眼泪
Perfect. The rain will wash away my tears.
现在我哭就没人知道了
Now my crying's a secret.
真的有啊
It's real?
欢迎来到深夜肉糜
Welcome to Night Loaf.
我是肉糜骑士
I am the Loaf Knight.
好好选择你们的肉糜吧
Choose your loaf wisely.
肉糜爵士 我们也想多点点肉糜
Sir Loaf, as much as we'd love more loafs,
但我们的肉糜币已经花完了
we've spent all of our Loaf Tokens.
住口 肉糜的钱已经付过了
Silence! The loaves have already been paid for.
谁付的
By who?
在悬浮马桶上哭的男人
The crying man on the floating toilet!
这地方好棒啊
Hey, guys. This place is great!
没想到还是中世纪风格的
I didn't realize it was medieval themed.
不是的
It is not.
我蒙了
Well, it's very confusing.
我是想道歉啦
Anyway, I wanted to say I'm sorry.
道歉什么 骗我们闯进复仇者联盟大楼吗
Sorry for what? Lying to us about breaking into Avengers Tower?
不是骗啊
Well, it's not "lying."
就是故意隐瞒了某些信息没告诉你们嘛
It's more like deliberately withholding information to deceive you.
你还是要道歉 你如此丧心病狂要我们牺牲生命
Or how you were gonna risk our lives to get some stupid shield
拿个破盾牌来取悦你的大佬朋友们呢
to impress your fancy friends?
也不是破盾牌啊 这盾牌很出名的啊
Well, it's not a stupid shield. It's a very famous shield, guys.
然后你现在请我们吃晚饭
And after all of that, you wanna buy us dinner
我们就该原谅你吗
and we're supposed to forgive you?
不是随便的晚饭啊 是深夜肉糜啊
Well, not just any dinner, it's Night Loaf.
你们之前不都很激动的嘛
You were all pretty excited about it before.
而且激动地嘴都闭不上了
Frankly, you wouldn't shut up about it.
好吧你们说得对
Okay. You're right.
我对不起你们
I am sorry.
我没有足够相信你们
I didn't give you enough credit.
但你们也没相信自己
But you guys don't give yourselves enough credit.
是啊 我们太没用了
Yeah, we suck.
不 你们知道谁没用吗 索和老巢那些人
No! You know who sucks? Those snobs at the Soho Lair.
他们在豪华的总部游手好闲
While they're kicking back in their posh headquarters,
而你们在这里辛勤劳作
you're out here hittin' the pavement.
你们心胸宽广 你们勇气满满
You got heart, you got grit.
你们在泥土中深挖
You're just grittin' around in the dirt.
你看看你这手指甲脏的 真是恶心死了
Look at these dirty fingernails! They're absolutely disgusting!
我在挖隧♥道♥好吧
I was tunneling.
犰狳还会挖隧♥道♥呢
Is tunneling even an Armadillo thing?
是的啊
It is.
重点是呢 融化哥说得对
The point is, Melter was right.
我不属于你们 但我想加入你们
I'm not one of you... but I want to be.
- 欢迎回来 - 我们同意你加入
- Welcome back. - We'll take you back.
我答应你们了就要做到
I promised you a score. And I shall deliver.
我们把深夜肉糜抢了吧
Let's rob Night Loaf!
- 不要啊 - 肉糜骑士能听到的
- What? No! - Shh! Loaf Knight can hear you!
他在那边呢
He's all the way over there.
我什么都能听到
I hear everything!
天啊 他听到了
Oh my god, he heard.
我们进来之后他都杀了三个人了
He's killed three people since we got here.
我知道我们该偷什么了
I know what we should steal.
美队的盾牌
Captain America's shield.
真的吗
Really?
但是我们要把盾牌
But we take the shield
挂在无名酒吧的墙上
and hang it up in the Bar With No Name.
敬融化哥 稍微改了一下我的想法 我都没办法告他
To Melter. Slightly changing my idea just enough so I can't sue him!
摩多客是你♥爸♥啊
Wait, MODOK is your dad?
我有好多问题想问呢
I have so many questions.
老妈
Mom!
他不是我男朋友啊
He's not my boyfriend!
安啦 卡米拉
Relax, Carmilla,
我只是调整了他的基因 让他对花生过敏了
I just altered his DNA to give him a peanut allergy.
花什么过什么啊
A pea-what what-ergy now?
这也行
Oh, you can do that?
这么一想 我可以让他对任何东西过敏呢
I can make him allergic to anything, come to think of it.
猫 蓝色 氧气
Cats, the color blue, oxygen...
花生就行了
Peanuts is fine.
我现在对花生过敏了吗
I'm allergic to peanuts now?
我好复杂哦
Oh, I'm complex!
我终于能有理有据的戴着肾上腺素笔了
And I'm finally carrying an EpiPen for a reason!
- 牛逼 - 走了 卢
- Ah, sweet! - Let's go, Lou.
帮我跟摩多客问好哦
Say hi to MODOK.
跟路易斯说晚安哦
And say goodnight to LOUIS,
不可否认无法抵抗的梅毒瘦高生物体
Lanky Organism Undeniably Irresistible and Syphilitic.
我不知道梅毒是啥意思呢 不过感觉很不错哦
I haven't looked up that last word, but I think it sounds beautiful.
不要告诉我到底是啥意思
Shhh. Don't tell me what it means.
复仇者联盟大楼 我们来了
Avengers Tower, here we go!
没有什么可以阻挡我们
Ain't nothin' gonna stop us now!
最后一站 康尼岛还不错大道
Last stop, Coney Island/Stillwell Avenue.
所有人都必须下车
Everyone must get off.
我们坐过站了啊
Oh no. We missed our stop.
现在咋办
What do we do now?
我们竟然都睡着了
Ooh! I can't believe I let us fall asleep.
我又让大家失望了
I failed you all again.
什么 今晚很有趣的啊
What? That was a fun night, man.
对啊 哥们 我们开车狂飙
Yeah, brother. I mean, we did a car chase,
有个人把胳膊锯掉
a guy sawed his arm off,
我还看到了山猴的大招
and I got to see Mandrill's famous hog.
我还喝多了
And I got wasted.
我还吃了真的食物
And I got to eat real food!
用山羊奶酪温柔地拷问我吗
Grilling Me Softly with Chevre!
行啦 听我说
Just stop. Here, come here.
这名字完美啊
Perfect name.
默默
Hey, Modie.
本来闯进复仇者联盟大楼要死几个人的
How many of us were you gonna sacrifice breaking into Avenger's Tower?
我的计划是百分之98.7的成功率
I'd formulated a plan with a 98.7 percent chance of success
只用死两个人哦
that would have only lost two of you.
比我们一般的概率好多了啊
Oh, that's way better odds than we usually get!
我们再去无名氏酒吧喝一杯
Let's finish the night out with one more drink
今晚就结束吧
at The Bar With No Name.
7点有免费甜甜圈哦
They put out free donuts at 7:00.
- 不错哦 - 我也想要
- I want that too. - Hell yeah, that's a good idea.
融化哥 有甜甜圈哦
Melter! Donuts!
融化哥 走了啊
Melter, come on! Melter!
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表