剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
然后利用这些 让他们渴求你的认可
then using that against them to make them crave your approval.
认真点
If you really focus,
你会知道该激怒他哪个点啊
he'll tell you what buttons to push.
找到了
Bingo.
他减肥了 但还是很难为情
He's lost weight, but he's still self-conscious about it.
所以我应该骂他胖 厉害了
So I should call him fat. Genius.
不是的
No.
问其他两个人 身材怎么保持这么好的
Ask the other two how they stay in such good shape.
太扎心了
That's so mean.
你们身材这么好 怎么做到的啊
How do you two do it? You're so trim!
我们这种人还活不活了
You make guys like us look bad.
她把连心眉除掉了
She waxes between her eyebrows.
我椅子里有镊子哦
Hey, I have tweezers in my chair, by the way.
什么 干嘛
What, why?
别人开玩笑的时候 他会焦虑自己不好笑
When other people make jokes, he gets anxious that he's not funny.
你真是社会中坚成员啊 朋友
Oh, you're salt of the Earth, my friend.
你一点都不搞笑 跟你待着还挺好玩的呢
It's nice being around someone who isn't always on.
他叫布拉德 你叫他本
His name is Brad, call him Ben.
你要指出她很努力
Point out how hard she's trying.
从下往上给所有人拍张照片
Take a low-angle group photo of everyone
让大家尴尬
to make them uneasy.
不要一直把球杆往我脸上挥了
And stop waving that thing so close to my face!
我天
God.
你击垮他们了 他们会对你俯首称臣的
You've broken them, Dad. Now they'll flock to you.
他们玩的高尔夫都没有马了
Oh, they were playing horseless golf.
我们是原始人吗 我现在是在荒凉之地吗
I mean, are we cavemen? Am I in the Savage Land right now?
今晚得好好趴体一下啊
We gotta hang at the party tonight!
你必须得去 不然我们就完了
You have to be there or we'll die!
安啦 我会去的
Just relax. I'll be there.
这是你要的两个婴儿床还有带轮子的小矮床
Yeah, I have your two cribs and the trundle bed you ordered.
好棒哦
Bellisima.
还有什么可以拿进房♥间里的东西
Okay. Now is there anything else that I can get brought to the room
我不知道的吗
that I might not know about?
还有免费的轮椅提供
We offer complimentary wheelchairs, I guess.
卢要要
Oh, Lou wanty.
床上世界能放下的东西我都要
I'll take as many as you can fit in Bedworld!
老妈上电视啦
Mom's on TV!
乔迪
Jodie!
来聊聊你的书吧
Let's talk about your book.
超爱
Love it,
但是作为带了两个恶魔宝宝的单身父亲
but as a single father with two demon baby hands,
不得不说 我都没时间读呢
I have to say, I had a hard time holding it.
对于我们这类人有什么建议吗
Any tips out there for other people like me?
那你只能买♥♥有声书了
Well, you'll just have to buy the audiobook.
天啊
Oh my god.
闭嘴啦 没事的 恶魔而已啊
Shut up! It's fine! It's a demon!
- 你很可爱 我的球童 - 闭嘴啦
- You look lovely, my caddy. - Shut up.
走吧
Shall we?
摩多客
Hey, MODOK!
- 看我啊 摩多客 - 摩多客
- Hey, look at me, MODOK! - Ooh, ooh, MODOK!
我做到了
I did it.
我把社交游戏玩赢了
I played the social game, and now I won.
很快他们就要要求我昨天没说成的演讲了
Surely they'll demand I perform my speech from yesterday.
然后我未来的好朋友 董事会成员
That'll impress my soon-to-be BFFs,
都会对我刮目相看的
The Board!
什么啊
What?
我要气死了
This is an outrage.
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
你不能就炸掉你所有的问题啊
You can't just try to blast all your problems away.
现在要放长线钓大鱼了
You're playing the long game now.
我不想
I don't want to!
你答应了会听我的啊
You said you'd listen to me!
我们要把你的破公♥司♥弄回来的知道吧
We'll get your stupid company back, okay!
哇 鲜虾吐司哦
Whoa, it's the shrimp toast man!
大家好啊
Hey everybody! What up?
我超爱
Hey! I love this!
我讨厌长线操作
Well, I hate the long game.
我需要一个让大家爱上我的快速张扬的计划
I need a fast and splashy plan to make everyone love me.
大脑风暴
Brain time!
叨咕叨质疑我的领导力
GRUMBL doubts my ability to lead.
第二次查阅字典我知道了
And I know from a second visit to the dictionary
一般都是乱世出英雄的
that leaders are often found in times of crisis.
所以如果这里出事了
Ergo, if a crisis happened here,
我就能拯救所有人 然后
I could rescue everyone and assert myself
确保我留下作为领导者的一世英名
as a leader in record time.
我带上了我的便携传送设备
And since I remembered to pack my portable portal device,
那召唤一个外星怪物过来就很容易了
it should be child's play to summon a nasty alien to the party.
有一次成功头脑风暴 完成
Another successful Brain Time complete.
好多危险的外星世界啊 选哪个呢
Lots of dangerous alien worlds, but which one is right for me?
太瘦了 太性感了
Too slimy. Too sexy.
头这么大 不能跟我一样啊
Having a big head is my thing.
蜘蛛怪
Ahh, the Brood.
超吓人 超恐怖
Crazy scary, scary crazy,
非常容易受到我头脑爆裂的影响
and susceptible to my mind blasts.
这个完美
This will do nicely.
- 你去哪了 - 我去哪了
- Where were you? - Where was I?
我去 等下 出什么事了
- I was-- Wait, what's happening?
是一个传送门啊
It's some kind of portal!
你干嘛了吗 你是想尝试未经批准的计划吗
Did you do something? Are you trying an unapproved plan?
梅丽 我没有
Melly, no!
有个疯子打开了蜘蛛怪世界的大门
Some maniac's opened a portal to the Brood world!
奥斯丁 用你的宝贝给他们一场头脑风暴吧
Austin, mindblast them with your jewel!
什么 你不行 你没有
What? You can't? You don't have one?
别担心 我来拯救大家
Don't worry, I'll save us!
嗨 派对达人们 你们想嗨起来吗
Hey, party people! You like to get down?
我们当然要啦
'Cause we sure do! * dance music playing
什么鬼
What the .
它们可不是蜘蛛怪
That's not the Brood.
我连接的是蜘蛛怪世界 为什么来的是甲壳虫
I connected to the Brood world, why did I get... Ciegrimites?
像蜗牛一样的生物 蒸馏大♥师♥ 享乐主义者
"Snail-like anthropoids. Master distillers. Hedonists."
你们到底是什么
What... what are you?
我们是甲壳虫 宝贝儿
We're the Ciegrimites, baby!
看我的舞姿
Ooh, ooh, ooh, look at me dance!
今朝有酒今朝醉
Tonight is what it means to be alive!
你们是危险人物吗
Are you... dangerous?
一点也不
Not at all.
我能证明给你看
And I can prove it.
证据就在我手上
The proof is in the pudding, y'all!
没错
Yes!
好棒 好棒 好棒
Yes! Yes! Yes!
我们现在必须和这些东西嗨起来
We have to party with these things right now!
这些生物太棒了
These creatures are amazing!
好消息 你们可以和它们做♥爱♥
Great news, everyone, you can have sex with them!
真♥他♥妈♥让人尽兴的领导能力
What a brilliant stroke of fun-making leadership.
奥斯丁 是你干的吗
Austin, did you do this?
是我 是我把它们弄来的
It was me! I brought them here!
我是这个世纪大派对的幕后主使
I am the one responsible for this party of the century!
谢谢你无视我的提议 还撒谎
Thanks for ignoring my advice and lying to me about it.
是时候大胆些了 梅丽
It was time to be bold, Melly!
等你大了就会明白 傻子才不及时享乐
You'll understand when you're older, the long game is for suckers!
我肩负派对的重任
I have a party to lead.
你们还好吗 玩的开心吧
How we doing? Having fun I hope?
魔多克希望你们玩的开心
Hey, MODOK just wants you to have a good time,
这是我的名字 我的派对
that's my name, this is my party,
我弄来了外星人
I brought the aliens.
我该点披萨吗
Should I order pizzas?
嘿DJ 放歌♥曲 一个大灯
Hey, DJ! Play One Headlight
奥斯丁跟个壁花似的杵在那
'cause Austin's being a real wallflower!
还是别了 会扫兴
But don't actually! It'll kill the party!
这里
Over here!
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表