剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表
战斗球 干掉他
Battle Orbs, kill!
该飞喽 该死喽
Time to fly, time to die!
结果 不是魔多客
Result: not MODOK.
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
我爱你呦
And I love you.
这是几个意思 我们是爆♥炸♥呢还是爆♥炸♥呢
What the frig is this? Are we blastin' or are we blastin'?
滚开 傻缺战斗球
Scram, ya Battle Orbs.
我就喜欢我家小天使在我上班的时候来看我
Aww, I just love when my little angel visits me at work.
你甜美可爱的脸蛋 真漂亮
- Your-- your sweet, sweet face, so beautiful.
你真是个 满分小棉袄
You're such a, um... a 10.
你刚给我注射了Pym粒子 对不对
You just injected me with Pym Particles, didn't you.
我觉得吧 魔多客可能在我体内
I think that MODOK might be inside me.
所以你进去四处转转 如果是的话就杀了他
So go ahead and take a look around and do a murder if he is.
只要能让我从谈话中解脱出来 随便吧
Whatever gets me out of this conversation.
学着点 马尼卡
Watch and learn, Manica.
女儿就该这么养
This is how you raise a daughter.
哦吼吼 够劲儿
Ho ho ho, that's the shit.
魔多客 魔多客需要我
MODOK. MODOK needs me.
一定要为了魔多客杀了奥斯丁
Must kill Austin for MODOK.
锻炼的同时念叨执念 完成
Chanted my obsession while working out. Check.
读《麦田里的守望者》 并标出有趣的部分 完成
Read Catcher in the Rye and highlighted the funny parts. Check.
还剩下什么 制♥造♥毒飞镖
What's left? Oh, make poison dart.
醒醒 醒醒 毒蛇先生
Wakey, wakey, Mr. Snakey.
如果他想活命
If he wants to live,
奥斯丁必须像70年代中期的肌肉车一样坚不可摧
Austin has to make like a mid-'70s muscle car
才能躲避飞镖
and Dodge Dart.
加里 这么酷的话你怎么不在魔多客面前说呢
Ugh, Gary, why don't you ever say cool stuff like that in front of MODOK?
- 哦 - 禅休时间到啦
- Om! - Oh, Peaceful Pause time.
咱们一起散散步怎么样
How about you and I take a thoughtful walk?
离这里67个街区有条废弃的后巷
I know a great deserted back alley 67 blocks from here.
- 意下如何 - 好的呀
- What do you say? - I'm in.
- 太好了 - 明天去
- Ah! - For tomorrow.
今天我得把咕噜姆完成先
Today I need to finish the GRome.
你工作太辛苦了
You're working so hard.
我都担心你维生素D摄入不足了
I'm worried about your vitamin D.
咱去晒晒太阳吧
Let's get some sunshine.
远离这些防晒摄像头
Away from all these sunblocking cameras.
我想我可以休息几分钟
I guess I could take a couple of minutes--
不行 我忘记带夹克了
Oh, I can't. I forgot my walking jacket.
- 你可以用我的 - 太好了
- You can use mine! - That's perfect.
但我曾经在乡村俱乐部从一个很有钱的人那里
But I once borrowed a jacket at a country club
借过一件夹克 然后就得了疥疮
and got scabies from a very rich man.
所以现在我严格禁止借夹克
So now I have a strict no jacket borrowing--
跟我出去吧 算我求你了
Please go outside with me. I'm begging you.
我从没和你一起出去过 也从让你
I've never been outside with you, and I've never asked you
和我一起出去过 但今天真的很有必要
to go outside with me but I need it today,
而且外面特别好
and it's so nice outside.
我见过你和其他人一起出去
I've seen you go outside with other people,
但就这么一天 我想让你和我一起出去
but the one day I need you to go outside with me,
你却不想出去
all you wanna do is not go outside.
我求你了 求你了
And I'm begging you. Please!
没法拒绝
I can't say no to that.
你好 咕噜姆 你能拒绝吗
Howdy, GRome, can you say no to that
然后在发行后为我们安排个会议吧
and then set a meeting for us after the launch.
更新日历
Updating calendar.
我的脸 我的脸
- - My face! My face!
它这次谁都没杀死哎
It didn't kill anyone!
只是简单致了个残 有进步
Just a simple maiming. Progress!
不 求你了 我们得谈谈
No, please! We have to talk!
那些摄像头真的很吵 我应该修修
Those cameras are really loud. I should probably fix that.
请叫我工作狂海狸 永不停歇 永动机海狸
Just call me the work-obsessed beaver, never-stopping, never-ceasing beaver,
嚼这个 咬那个
chomping at this and that.
它们就是这样的
That's the expression.
- 奥斯丁 - 我们得谈谈
- Austin. - We need to talk.
立刻马上
Right now.
我可以解释
I-I-I can explain.
我们换了新衣服
We got new outfits.
说实话 我们谁最好看
Be honest. Which one of us looks the best?
你们看起来都一样
You all look the same.
你们不是同一个玩意儿么
Aren't you like... one thing?
共享同一个蜂巢思维
One hive-mind,
但每个卷须都有独特的个性
but each tendril has a distinct personality.
我喜欢漂亮的脸
I like pretty faces.
我喜欢丑脸
I like ugly faces.
而我则是个混♥蛋♥
And I'm an ass man.
你们看起来都很棒
Well, you guys look amazing.
在我眼里完全不一样
Hmm. AUSTIN: And very different to me.
我得回去工作了
I've gotta get back to work--
对了 对于你的狗 我们也有了新的主意
Also, we've had a change of heart about your dog.
它不会死于入侵
He shall not die in the invasion.
赞 非常感谢
Wow. Thank you so much.
它现在就得死
We want him dead now!
它无私的爱太让人分心了
His unconditional love is too much of a distraction.
你要把他切碎 把肉给我们吃
You will shred him and serve us his meat.
不 夏洛克 这样不对
- - No, Sherlock! This is bad!
我想吃清炖狗肉
I want to eat your dog plain.
我想吃巴哈风味的狗肉
I want to eat your dog Baja style.
你看 我们是不是很不一样
See how different we all are?
听完他说的 把我那份也改成巴哈风味吧
Now that I heard his order, change mine to Baja style.
我也一样 做三份巴哈风味的
Me too. Make it three Baja style.
靠你了 小蛇蛇
Ah, it's up to you, snake.
看来那条蛇已成为历史了
Well, I guess that snake is hiss-tory.
魔多克又错过了另一个珍宝
And MODOK misses another gem.
莫妮卡这里肯定有什么能帮我警告魔多克的
Monica's gotta have something in here that'll help me warn MODOK.
这个明天再解决
That's a... problem for tomorrow.
你叫了一路了
You screamed the whole way here.
- 真是丢人 - 我怕袋子
- You really embarrass me. - I'm scared of bags!
魔多克 都告诉我
MODOK. Tell me everything--
- 我叫加里 - 告诉我魔多克的事 白♥痴♥
- Oh, my name's Gary! - About MODOK, you moron.
我最喜欢的话题 魔多克的事我都知道
Oh, my favorite topic. I know everything about MODOK.
- 他有什么阴谋 - 这我可不知道
- What is he up to? - Oh, I don't know that.
- 什么声音 - 不是我♥干♥的
Wasn't me.
我的叫声是这样的
My screams sound like "Yeoww!"
是魔多克 能量球出击
MODOK! Battle Orbs!
又是一次假警报吗 我们要确切的指令
Is this another false alarm? We want guaranteed action.
现在不是谈判的时候 我现在就需要你
This is not the time to negotiate. I need you right now!
那要我说现在正是谈判最佳时刻
Oh, then I'd say that makes this the perfect time to negotiate.
不如我保证无论如何你都能杀了这家伙怎么样
How about I guarantee you can kill this guy no matter what?
刚咬断自己手的那个人吗
The guy who just chewed off his own hand?
是魔多克 他躲在了我的核聚变室里
It's MODOK! He's hiding in my fusion chamber!
攻击 格杀勿论
Attack! This is a guaranteed kill!
开火了 兄弟们
Here we go, boys!
能量球 停火
Battle Orbs, stand down!
开什么玩笑
Oh, you've gotta be kiddin'!
奥斯丁
Austin?
天啊 我居然让自己分心了
Dear god, I let myself get distracted!
魔多克跑了
MODOK's gone!
他肯定在搞什么阴谋
He's out there doing something, I know it!
我要找到他
I need to find him!
魔多克到底在哪
Where in the world is MODOK?
长官 复仇者大厦遭到攻击
Sir, Avengers Tower is under attack.
这就去
On my way.
好吧 咱们速战速决
Alright, let's do this quick.
还有三分钟我的佳洁士美白牙带就要掉了
I got three minutes before my Crest White Strips come off.
钢铁侠
Iron Man.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
魔多克
MODOK.
女士 这是咕噜姆发布会的新闻稿草稿
Ma'am, here's a draft of the press release for the GRome launch.
莫妮卡 今早一帮小屁孩霸占了一辆美铁列车
Monica, a bunch of Jiggle-O babies commandeered an Amtrak train this morning.
这是什么
What's the
剧集 | 魔多客(2021) | 导航列表