剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
它被打中的时候不会叫吗
It doesn't cry out when it's shot?
不会的
No, man.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-米奇 -嘘
- Mitch! Dude. - Shh.
-你要冷静下来 -是的
- You got to chill. - Yeah.
你在这里别动 我要沿小溪走下去
Stay here. I'm gonna go down by the creek.
可能有些在喝水的
There might be a few of them taking a drink.
-分头行动吗 -嘘
- Split up? - Shh.
别说话
Stop talking, man.
记住 见到什么就打什么
And remember, if you see something, shoot something.
米奇
Mitch?
米奇
Mitch!
米奇
Mitch!
沃特
Walt. Hey.
早上好 我把你的信拿来了
Morning. Uh, I brought you mail.
我正要去拿呢
Yeah. I was gonna get that.
要咖啡吗
Coffee? I can...
-我正要煮些咖啡 -好的
- make some coffee? - Okay.
我没时间
Um, I haven't had time...
打理这些花草 信件什么的
Plants and mail and stuff.
只是工作太忙了
I've just, um, been so busy with work and everything,
只是没有时间
I just, um, haven't had time, you know, so...
-小维 -你知道吗 这样挺好的
- Vic, um-- - You know, it's usually nice.
就像这座漂亮的小房♥子
You know, like, this nice, cute little house,
但是...由于工作和其他事情 我只是...
but, like, with work and everything, I just, um...
-小维 -没有时间
- Vic, um... - ...ran out of time. Yeah.
有些话我不知道怎样讲
I, uh, don't know how to say what I'm about to say,
那我就真说了吧
so I'm just gonna say it.
我必须把你赶走
I have to evict you.
什么 别这样
What? No.
肖恩的公♥司♥把这个房♥子...
Uh... Sean's company gave us this, um-- him-- this house
一起给了我们 而我...
as part of his package, and I just, um...
糟糕 他们一直发通知过来
Shit. Uh, they have been sending these notices,
我只是...没有...
and I-I just didn't really
没有认真对待这些通知
look at them and paid much attention to them.
我只是...
I've just been so...
-我把它拣起来了 -抱歉
- I'll-- I'll get it. - Sorry.
...工作...太忙了
...busy with work and everything.
小维 我应该为你担心吗
Vic, should I be worried about you?
什么
What?
天哪 不用 不
God, no, no.
我也经历过你的状况
I have been to your place.
-有道理
- Fair enough.
不管怎样 我带了些纸箱过来 可以帮你搬家
Anyway, I brought some boxes. I can help you move.
今天就搬
Today?
当然 今天是逐客日
Right. Of course, it's eviction day.
朗迈尔警长 莫雷蒂警员 弗格森警员
我来早了
I'm early.
这张桌子没人坐 我挪地方吧
This desk was empty, but I can-- I can move.
不 不 不 你就坐那张桌子吧
Oh, no, no. Um, no, that's your desk. Okay.
我能做些什么吗
Anything I can do?
今天是逐客日了
Uh, it's eviction day.
只是很多文件要整理
Just, uh, a lot of paperwork.
你知道吗
Um, you know...
-好吧 -我很乐意帮忙
- Okay. - Happy to help.
真是一团糟
Oh pretty complicated.
好吧
All right.
我就在这
I'll be-- be here.
有事叫我
I'll just, uh...
-你好 -你们好
- Hey, man. - Hey.
我们要...要报告一些事情
We, uh, need to report something.
报案吗
Crime report?
不算是 我们只是打猎的时候看到一些东西
Not really. We just, uh, saw something while we were out hunting.
交给你办吧
You can take this one.
进来吧 伙计们
Come in, guys.
好 坐下吧
All right, take a seat.
马上就过来
Be right with you.
给
Here.
我应该填个表格什么的吗
Is there a form or something I should get them to fill out?
所有表格都在目录室呢
Uh, all the forms are in the card-catalog room.
所以...
So...
对 这个
Yep. There.
我告诉他听到什么东西就开枪
I told him to shoot if he heard anything,
而且他照做了
and, uh, that's exactly what he did.
我...我以为是只鹿
Uh, I-I thought it was a deer.
开枪之后你才看见这个女孩
And that's when you saw the girl-- after you shot?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 她长什么样子
All right. What did she look like?
印第安人 原住民
Indian. Uh, uh, Native American.
她穿着蓝色的上衣
Uh, she had on a blue top with, uh,
上面有花 好像是
flowers, I think,
还有 没穿裤子
and, uh, um, no pants.
就一件衬衫和内衣
Just a shirt and underwear.
没穿衣服
No pants, no shirt.
我开枪后 她没有叫 也没反应
After I shot, she didn't scream or anything.
她看见我就开始跑了
And after she saw me, she took off running.
所以我觉得她没有受伤
So I didn't think she was injured.
但是...我只是想确认
But... I just want to make sure.
你没有打911吗
You didn't call 911?
我们就是911
We are 911.
我们去了渔猎处
We went to Fish and Game,
但是他们说由于涉及到人
but they said since another
我们得来找你们
person was involved, we got to come to you.
好吧 你能告诉我事情发生的地点吗
All right, uh can you show me where this happened?
可以
Yeah, man.
让我看看 就在 就在那儿
Yeah. Let's see. It was right-- It was right there.
对的 就在那儿
Yeah, right there. Yeah.
好的 谢谢两位
Okay, thanks, guys.
有消息的话我们会通知你们的 谢了
We'll let you know if anything turns up. Okay? Thank you.
这边
This way.
欢迎开始阿布萨罗卡县警局的刺♥激♥生活
Welcome to the exciting life of an Absaroka deputy.
站熊 我需要个好律师
StandingBear, I need a good lawyer.
你能帮我引见一下凯迪·朗迈尔吗
Can you put me in touch with Cady Longmire?
乐意效劳
Happy to.
-凯迪 -什么事
- Cady? - Yep?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我需要你的帮助
Um, I need your help.
我的一位邻居
A neighbor of ours,
加布里埃拉·兰顿 被袭击了
Gabriella Langton, was attacked.
她在哪儿 她还好吗
Where is she? Is she okay?
她在外面我的车里 她不肯进来
She's outside in my car. She didn't want to come in.
她在外面游荡了一夜后跑进我们家
She ran to our house after being out all night.
衣衫不整 面带恐惧
She was half-dressed and in shock.
发生什么了
What happened?
她被强♥奸♥了
She was raped.
好的 谢了
Okay, thanks.
连十字路口汽车旅馆都被订满了
Even the Crossroads Motel is completely booked.
那是我问的第五家
That is the fifth place I have
没空房♥的旅馆了 都怪那家该死的赌场
tried with no vacancy because of that damn casino.
你知道么 我要去亲自去看看
You know what? I'm gonna go check it out in person.
为什么
Why?
有人曾经告诉我
Someone once told me that
面对面交流要比打电♥话♥好很多
a face-to-face interaction is better than a phone call.
凯迪在你的办公室
Cady is in your office.
我们和梅·静水一起来的
We came here with May Stillwater.
梅的女儿是不是有什么麻烦了
Is May's daughter in some kind of trouble?
不是她的女儿 不
Not her daughter, no.
警长 这位是加布 加布里埃拉
Sheriff, this is Gab-- Gabriella.
但从她小时候我们就叫她小话唠[加布]
But we've called her Gab since she was a little girl.
她一说就停不下来
She was a chatterbox.
肚子里全是故事和笑话
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表