剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我只是好奇你有没有给她一枪
I was just wondering if she had a bullet in her.
你把我也叫来干嘛 费城妞儿
So, why'd you invite me along, Philly?
因为她一直扯些奇奇怪怪的东西
Because she keeps making all these weird references,
我想到你能帮我们翻译一下
and I figured maybe you could translate.
她说她昨晚和泰勒一起在树林里
She said she was in the woods with Tyler.
他想要强♥暴♥她
He was forcing himself on her.
一个鬼魂出现了 救了她
And a spirit appeared and saved her.
-一个鬼魂 -对
- A spirit? - Yeah.
他没有脸
He didn't have a face.
莱拉 你确定吗 天很黑
Laila, are you sure about that? It was dark.
不
No.
他一身黑 就像融在黑夜里
He was all black, like part of the night.
但是脖子上却系着红色的东西
But with something red tied around his neck.
他出手很快很强壮
He was fast and strong.
肯定是西提斯塔斯
I'm sure he was Tsitsistas.
她说攻击泰勒的人是夏安族人
She's saying the man who attacked Tyler was Cheyenne.
"西提斯塔斯"在我们的语言里指自己人
"Tsitsistas" is our word for ourselves.
对于袭击泰勒的人你还记得些什么
Do you remember anything else about the man who attacked Tyler?
泰勒一把他的手从我脖子上拿掉
As soon as Tyler's arm was off my throat,
我就
I just...
我就跑了
I just ran.
你有没有听到枪声
Did you hear a gunshot?
听到了 大概在那半分钟之后
Yeah, about 30 seconds later.
费城妞儿 你为什么
Hey, Philly, why don't you
不带莱拉出去给她找点喝的呢
take Laila and get her something to drink?
我不听命于你
I don't take orders from you.
小维 这主意听起来不错
Vic, that sounds like a good idea.
来吧
Come on.
我觉得我认识她看到的人
I think I know who she saw.
-听起来可能有点疯狂 -赫克托
- It's gonna sound a little crazy-- - Hector.
我看到那个涂鸦了
I saw the graffiti.
是的
Yeah.
不仅是那个
Well, there's more to it.
人们在赫克托的墙上
People have been leaving
给他留纸条 请求他的帮助
notes at Hector's wall, asking for his help.
我就是这样知道赌场抢劫的事的
It's how I found out about those casino muggings.
在加布被强♥奸♥后不久 我发现了这个
Not long after Gab's rape... I found this.
这基本上就是
This basically calls for
请求处决强♥奸♥加布的那两个人
the execution of the two men who raped Gab.
所以我猜我们得找到写纸条的人
So I guess we need to find who wrote that note.
还有纸条的接收人
And the man they wrote it to.
先从加布他们家开始查吧
Let's start with Gab and her family.
我们要进来了
We're coming in!
琳达
Linda?
你们在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们想跟加布聊聊 真是意外啊
We wanted to talk to Gab, but, uh, this is a pleasant surprise.
你现在跟他一起干活了
Are you working with him now?
我们在找你们俩
We've been looking for the both of you.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我姐姐在比林斯生病了 我去接她
My sister was in Billings. I had to pick her up. She was ill.
更像是磕嗨了
Strung out, more like it.
你为什么要找我们
Why are you looking for us?
我们会告诉你的
We'll get to that.
但是现在 我们需要你们俩的笔迹样本
But for right now, we need handwriting samples from each of you.
看看她 她现在连鞋都穿不了
Look at her. She's incapable of tying her shoe.
是的 但你应该没事
Yeah, but you look okay,
所以你为什么不先给我们笔迹样本呢
so why don't you give us a handwriting sample?
不行
No.
原则问题
Just out of principle.
你们不能就这么进来命令我们做什么
You cannot come in here and order us around.
事实上 我可以
Actually, I can.
凭什么
On what grounds?
怀疑你雇赫克托杀强♥奸♥加布的人
Suspicion of hiring Hector to kill Gab's rapist.
或者你就是赫克托 就像我们之前说的
Or being Hector yourself, like we chatted about earlier.
拿逮捕令来
Get a warrant.
好的
Okay.
加布在哪
So, where's Gab?
不知道 如果她没在看电视
I don't know. If she's not in front of the TV,
应该就在她的房♥间里
she's probably in her room.
水池里是什么
What's this in the sink?
脏衣服 琳达从比林斯回来的路上吐了
Laundry. Linda threw up on the drive back from Billings.
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
拿...逮捕令来
Get... A warrant.
加布不在这儿
Gab's not here.
琳达 你家里有没有
Linda, you ever, uh,
老鼠耗子或者蛇出没的问题
have any problems with mice or rats or snakes?
-什么 -琳达 别回答他的问题
- What? - Linda, do not answer his questions.
闭嘴 山姆
Ugh, shut up, Sam.
琳达 你有没有备枪对付院子里的老鼠
Linda, do you keep a gun handy to deal with pests in the yard?
有 在冰箱上面
Yeah. It's over the fridge.
点410的散♥弹♥枪♥弹
.410 shotshells,
就像我们在林子里发现的
just like we found in the woods.
看起来有一小把没了
Looks like a handful are missing.
散♥弹♥枪♥也没了
So's the Snake Slayer.
山姆 把衬衫脱了
Sam, take off that shirt.
你疯了吗 我为什么要那么做
Are you crazy? Why would I do that?
山姆 把衬衫脱了
Sam, just take off the shirt,
我保证之后我们就走
then I promise we'll leave.
好吧
Fine.
如果这能让你们离开
If it'll get you of here.
-你胳膊怎么了 -跟你无关
- What happened to your arm? - None of your business.
昨晚强♥奸♥加布的其中一个人
One of Gab's rapists was
就是被点410的散♥弹♥枪♥射中的
shot last night with a .410 Snake Slayer.
这又不是我家
This is not my house.
那也不是我的枪
That is not my gun.
凶手在逃跑时
The shooter was hit with a
被我开枪的跳弹击中
ricochet from my bullet when he was fleeing.
把绷带解开 山姆
Take off that bandage, Sam.
不
No.
你说过我脱掉衬衫你们就走 我照做了
You said you would leave if I took my shirt off. I did.
现在你们该离开了
Now it's time to leave.
我们会走 不过你得跟我们一起走
And we will, but you're leaving with me.
我什么都没做 除了开去比林斯的速8
I haven't done anything but drive to the Super 8 in Billings...
帮我姐姐
and help my sister.
希望那是真的 山姆
I hope that's true, Sam.
我追踪了那条血迹差不多半英里
So, I tracked that blood trail almost a half mile.
然后血迹就消失在一条泥泞的路上
Then it stopped by a dirt road.
所以凶手有车接应
So the shooter had a car waiting.
是的 血迹就在一组轮胎印前没了
Yeah, the blood stopped right by a set of tire tracks.
弗格 查查比林斯的速8旅馆
Ferg, check with the Super 8 in Billings.
看看山姆·波提特或者琳达·兰顿
See if Sam Poteet or Linda Langton
昨晚是不是在那
were there last night.
你觉得是他们之一做的
You think one of them did it?
我们在房♥子里找到了匹配的弹♥药♥
Well, we found matching ammunition
和一个空的散♥弹♥枪♥盒
at the house and an empty Snake Slayer case.
我马上给旅馆打电♥话♥
I'll call the hotel right now.
好的
Okay.
你知道你努力去忽略最明显的线索么
You know you're trying real hard to avoid the obvious?
加布失踪了 枪也是
Gab is missing. So is the gun.
她比任何人都有动机去射杀泰勒
She more than anyone had a motive to shoot Tyler,
而且她知道在哪能找到他
and she knew where to find him.
我们先等弗格的电♥话♥
Let's wait to hear back from Ferg.
我们来医院干嘛
Why are we at the hospital?
你得看看你那踝关节
You need to get that ankle looked at.
你是不是穿了件新衬衫
Are you wearing a new shirt?
是的吧
I guess I am.
你为什么在大白天换衣服
Why'd you change in the middle of the day?
想换就换
Felt like it.
你在和谁约会吗
Are you seeing someone?
什么
What?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表