剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
If you insist.
你应该把警服脱掉
You might want to take off your little deputy costume.
穿上件更女性化的衣服
Slip into something a little more... you know, feminine.
是吧美女
Who's a pretty girl?
你那熊皮一样的外套里面景色还不错嘛
Well, look what was under that big bear outfit.
赶快把衬衫给我得了
Just give me the shirt.
你看到了吧 沃特
You see, Walt?
这样做不妥吧 没有搜查令 没有枪 也没威胁
How civilized this can be, no warrants, no guns, no threats?
我只想正常地办这件事 所以...
I just want to go about this the right way, so...
那肯定是你了...
It must be you...
-扎克利 -扎克利
- Zachary. - Zachary.
你挺冷静的
You have a rather, uh, calm energy about you.
跟你的前任不一样
Quite different from your predecessor.
这种冷静肯定是从你老大身上感染的
That energy must be rubbing off on your boss.
请坐
Have a seat.
那么...
So...
你想正常地办什么事
You want to go about what the right way?
我想跟山姆·普迪特谈谈
I'd like to speak to Sam Poteet.
我去过他家 他是他搬走了
Now, I went by his house, but he's moved out.
而且也没留下信件转发地址
There's no forwarding address.
我知道他为你办过事
I know he's done some work for you,
所以想请你帮我们找他谈谈
so I wanted to ask your permission for us to talk to him.
我想他还在赌场工地上干活吧
I assume he's still working on the casino hotel construction.
那你为什么想跟我的这个水管工谈话
Why do you want to talk to one of my plumbers?
我有理由相信山姆·普迪特
Well, I have reason to believe
与这桩谋杀有关
that Sam Poteet might be involved in a murder.
这跟你的赌场没关系
It has nothing to do with your casino.
这是发生在奥登的事情
It happened up in Oden.
我明白了
I see.
谢谢你对我的尊重 沃特
Well, I appreciate the show of respect, Walt.
真的感谢你这样做
I do.
然而我并不能帮你
But no.
你为什么要保护他 雅各
Why are you protecting him, Jacob?
他曾经帮你偷过一具死尸
He once stole a dead body for you.
他还在为你做其他事情吗 他是你的雇佣兵
Is he doing other work for you? Is he your new mercenary?
他是新赫克托吗
Is he the new Hector?
我不知道什么新赫克托
Oh, I don't know anything about a new Hector.
不 我保护山姆·普迪特
No, I'm protecting Sam Poteet
是因为你的警徽 枪 和权力
because you have a badge, a gun, and power,
而山姆只是个夏安族的水管工
and Sam is a Cheyenne plumber...
他没有别人罩着
with no one else to look out for him.
那么你现在要保护弱势群体了
So now you're protecting the powerless.
-因为上周你还在追捕他们 -你说什么
- 'Cause last week, you were preying on them. - What?
你让玛拉基和手下
You got Malachi and his thugs
把一个放高♥利♥贷♥的赶出了赌场
running a loan-sharking operation out of the casino.
然后他们就抢了借了他们钱的人
And they rob the people
这样那些人就还不起钱了
that owe them money so they can't pay it back.
看来你的冷静用完了
Well, your calming influence seems to have worn off.
我的耐心也用完了
As has my patience.
见到你们很高兴
Great to see you.
谢谢你们的造访
Thanks for stopping by.
现在从我家里滚出去吧
Now get the hell out of my home.
你好 扎克利
Hello, Zachary.
是我
It's me.
我要你给坎伯兰县的停尸房♥打电♥话♥
I need you to call the Cumberland County morgue,
问他们威尔·巴林特的尸检有没有做完
find out if they've done the autopsy on Will Balint yet.
好的
Sure.
要特别注意什么吗
Uh, looking for anything in particular?
是的 看有没有不见的牙齿
Yep. Missing teeth.
你觉得山姆·普迪特是新的赫克托
So, you were thinking that Sam Poteet was the new Hector.
你介意告诉我谁是老赫克托吗
Mind if I ask who was the old Hector?
赫克托以前在保留区里是个拳击手
Well, Hector was a former boxer who lived on the Res.
当夏安族需要主持正义
Whenever the Cheyenne needed justice,
却又不能合法地解决问题的时候
didn't feel they could get it through legal means,
他们就会雇赫克托去平事
they'd hire Hector to knock some teeth out.
那你怎么想的
And you?
我认为赫克托是司法系统有问题的信♥号♥♥
I thought Hector was a sign that the system was broken.
所以我觉得现在还有个山寨的赫克托
Which is why I think there may be a copycat version involved now.
他本想相信法律
He tried to follow the law,
但是在加布的强♥奸♥案上 我们无法主持正义
but we couldn't get justice for Gab after her rape.
所以就有人替天行道
So someone stepped outside of the law,
其中一个强♥奸♥犯死了
and one of her rapists is dead.
那我们现在去哪里
So, where we going now?
去赌场 跟山姆·普迪特谈谈
To the casino, to talk to Sam Poteet.
我本来想按常规流程来处理这件事的
You know, I did try to do this the right way first.
医生打电♥话♥来了
你之前看到的...
About what you saw earlier...
我...我什么都没看到
I, uh-- I didn't see anything.
对...没错
Uh... yeah.
我也什么都没看到
Neither did I.
能给我开个房♥间吗
Uh, can I get a room for tonight?
你是一个人吗 还是有同伴
Just for yourself, or are you expecting company?
就一个人
Just me.
我想要个安静的房♥间 离工地远点的
I'd like a quiet room, away from the construction
因为我很容易被吵醒
'cause, uh, I'm a light sleeper, so...
看起来
Well, it looks like they're
他们还在四楼施工
still doing construction on the fourth floor,
不过我可以把你安排到二楼
but I can get you into the second floor.
给你安排个豪华大床房♥ 一旦有谁来
And I'll put you in a king-size bed in case your luck changes.
他们正在走廊尽头的一个
They're installing plumbing
总统套房♥里安水管
in one of the luxury suites down the hall.
你觉得那么大的一个扳手
Think a wrench like that
能把一段钢管从吊链上拧下来吗
could loosen up a length of drill pipe from a derrick chain?
戴文 跟玛拉基说朗迈尔警长非法闯入
Devon, tell Malachi Sheriff Longmire is trespassing.
吊链上的钢管
Pipe on a derrick chain.
这是个谜语吗
Is that a riddle?
我想跟你谈谈你女儿的事
I want to talk to you about your daughter.
我没女儿
I don't have one.
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
加布·兰顿不是你女儿吗
So Gab Langton isn't your daughter?
抱歉 我觉得我们不在一条线上
Sorry. I thought we were talking white.
在我们的文化里 姑妈和叔叔与亲生父母是一样的
In our culture, aunts and uncles are also mothers and fathers.
我们都有责任照顾好孩子
We all have a responsibility of taking care of all the children.
那么加布是你侄女
So Gab's your niece?
不 她是我女儿
No, she's my daughter.
不管怎样 你知道她的遭遇
Either way, you know what happened to her.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
我还知道白人的法律
And I also know the white men who raped her
并没能够惩罚那个强♥奸♥她的白人
went unpunished by the white man's laws.
现在其中一个强♥奸♥者在
Now one of those rapists just
坎伯兰县的一起油井事故中死了
died in an oil-rig accident in Cumberland County.
我明白了
Now I see.
一个夏安族的女孩被强♥奸♥了 你们坐视不理
A young Cheyenne woman is raped. Your hands are tied.
但是一个白人强♥奸♥犯在别的地方被杀了
But when a white rapist is killed in another county,
你们就突然出来调查了
suddenly you're on the warpath.
这跟我有什么关系呢
What's any of this have to do with me?
我想知道是不是加布的母亲让你去杀那个强♥奸♥犯的
I was wondering if Gab's mother sent you to kill that rapist.
她有一些钱
She came into some money.
可能她出钱让人主持公道 像赫克托那样
Maybe she paid for some justice, Hector-style.
像赫克托那样
Hector-style?
我不明白这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
有人说有个新的赫克托出现在保留区内外
Well, they say there's a new Hector working on the Res-- and off.
而且你有替人平事的前科
And you do have a history of doing illegal favors for people.
赫克托像个创可贴
Hector was a Band-Aid.
我们的问题不能一点一点地解决
You can't solve our problems one tooth at a time.
如果要彻底解决种族屠♥杀♥的问题
If we're going to reverse centuries of genocide,
我们需要的不是一个强者
we don't need a strong man.
而是一支军队
We need an army.
山姆 你昨晚在哪里
Sam, where were you last night?
在月球背面
Sitting behind the moon.
警长 如果你真的这么想保护那些强♥奸♥犯
Sheriff, if you're so concerned about protecting these rapists,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表