剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
他确实偷了营地捐款箱里的钱
He did steal money from that camp's damn donation box.
别问我他是
And don't ask me where he thought
在哪儿学坏的
this idea was acceptable behavior.
我记得你可不太支持
If I recall, you're not
索尔文为猎鹰的规划
exactly a fan of Thorvin's plans for War Eagle.
我确实对他们重新开放营地有异议
Oh, I do have issues with them reopening that camp.
但我儿子盗窃损毁了私人财产
But my son stole and vandalized private property.
现在我们知道他是个撒谎的贼
Now we know he's a thief and a liar.
求老天保佑他别再是个杀人犯
I'm just praying to God he's not a killer, too.
可恶 爸爸 我告诉你别
Damn it, Dad, I told you not--
我没看见那儿有人 我没看见那儿有人
I didn't see anyone up there. I didn't see anyone up there.
不管你看没看见
Maybe you did, maybe you didn't.
但关键是你满嘴谎话 儿子
But that's the problem with being a liar, son.
不管怎样大家都不会信你了
People can't believe you either way.
警长 不管我儿子做了什么
Sheriff, whatever my boy has done,
我希望他为自己的所作所为承担全部后果
I want him to suffer the full consequences for his actions.
他祖父没活着目睹这一切真是谢天谢地了
I just thank God his grandfather's not alive to see this.
穿着他的破内衣上蹿下跳的
Jumping around in his goddamn underwear.
他拿了多少钱
How much did he take?
87美金
Uh, $87.
还有个老物件
And one historical artifact.
我记得弗朗西斯·井川
I got the impression that Francis Igawa
曾在厨房♥里找打火机
was looking for a lighter in his kitchen.
我也记得
So did I.
知道上面写的什么吗
Any idea what it says?
日语吗 不懂
Japanese? No.
我一点日语都不懂
I don't know any Japanese.
你懂吗
Do you?
不懂
No.
但我几周前去过一家寿司店吃饭
But I did go out to sushi a few weeks ago.
是在一家老加油站外开的
Cool little mom-and-pop place
不大却很棒的夫妻店
that operates out of an old gas station.
菜单是全日文的
The menu's entirely in Japanese.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我下了个应用程序来读懂寿司菜单
I had to download this app to be able to read the sushi menu.
能将图像翻译成文字 高科技 对吧
It translates images into text. Technology, right?
而且我们可以利用这个机会
In the meantime, we could use this opportunity
聊聊我对过去遭遇的感受
to talk about my feelings regarding my past trauma.
看 翻译完了
Oh, look. It's done translating.
真好
Good.
被这铃♥声♥救场了
Saved by the bell.
"如果这是我的尸体 请带鸟儿来此
"If this is my corpse, bring the little birds
那就承认我念了名字
so it's admitted I said the name.
J·井川列兵"
Private J. Igawa."
如果杰克这孩子恰巧
That is a huge coincidence
找到了在战鹰搁置70年的打火机
that the Jacky kid just happened to find this lighter
这也太凑巧了
after it's been sitting up at War Eagle for the last 70 years.
也可能是前几天弗朗西斯·井川留下的
Or maybe Francis Igawa left it there a couple days ago.
我们见过他
We've seen him.
我无意冒犯
No offense,
但井川先生连东南西北都搞不清
but Mr. Igawa doesn't even know what planet he's on.
除非你觉得
Unless, of course, you think that
他是装糊涂
he understands more than he's letting on.
他知道自己的打火机丢了
He understood that his lighter was missing.
我是阿布萨罗卡县的沃特·朗迈尔警长
This is Sheriff Walt Longmire from Absaroka County.
我们之前拜访你时
Your father was upset about
你父亲因丢了东西在生气
losing something when we visited you.
-是打火机吗 -我认为是
- Was it a lighter? - I think that's what it was.
怎么了
Why?
我想我们找到了
I think we found it.
你父亲出过门吗
Does your father ever get out of the house?
有时出门
Sometimes.
我换过锁也尽量把钥匙藏好
I change the locks and try to hide the keys,
但他总能想办法出去
but he always seems to find a way out.
爸爸
Dad.
他上过你的车吗
Does he ever get out to your car?
我尽力了
I'm doing the best I can.
当然了 但有个问题
I'm sure you are, but, uh, there's a problem.
你的叔叔索尔文·汉普顿
Soon after your half-uncle, Thorvin Hampton,
拜访你父亲不久后就被谋杀了
came to visit your father, Mr. Hampton was murdered.
我们在现场找到了你父亲的打火机
Then we found your father's lighter at the scene.
警长 你什么意思
Sheriff, what are you saying?
我想帮你父亲
I'd like to help your father
在养老院里过日子而不是监狱里
live out his days in a facility rather than a prison.
如果你现在能带他来战鹰
Now, if you bring him up to War Eagle,
我也许能帮忙做到
I may be able to help him do that.
这地方真是隐蔽啊 不是吗
Kind of tucked this place away, didn't they?
眼不见心不烦
Out of sight, out of mind.
这是你父亲的吗
Is this your father's?
确切说是祖父的
Grandfather's, actually.
他参加二战时带着的
He took it with him when he fought in World War II.
"倘若你找到我的尸体
"You found my body,
请将此物转交给博迪
deliver this to Birdie
如此她便知 我至死都在念着她的芳名
so she knows I died while singing her name.
J·井川列兵"
Private J. Igawa."
我祖父叫詹姆斯·富兰克林·井川
My grandfather was James Franklin Igawa.
他和博迪祖母被迫来这儿时
He and my Grandma Birdie were married for just about three weeks
才结婚三周左右
when they were forced to come here.
半年后
Six months after that,
詹姆斯祖父被美军选派国外打仗
Grandpa James was drafted by the U.S. Army to fight overseas.
你父亲告诉你的吗
Did your father tell you that?
不是
No.
是我根据世交所言和公共档案内容拼凑的
I put it together through family friends and public records.
这周有好几次不得已上了两班
I had to pull a couple of double shifts at work this week.
你觉得他来过这儿吗
Think he made his way out here?
我觉得来过
Well, I think so.
我们看看能否从这儿进去
Let's see if we can, uh, walk our way through this.
如果你父亲没打算杀索尔文
If your father didn't mean to kill Thorvin,
会对他的案子有很大帮助
that would really help his case.
你父亲有暴♥力♥史吗
Does your father have a history of violence?
他脾气一直很暴躁 痴呆之前也是
He's always had anger issues, even before his dementia.
他坚信鞭打能让我最好的领悟
He believed his belt was the best way
如何做一个优秀顺从的日本女儿
to teach me how to be a good, obedient Japanese daughter.
真是黑暗的记忆
That sounds hard.
就是在这儿发生的吗
Is this where it happened?
不是
No.
索尔文·汉普顿的尸体是在这后面发现的
Thorvin Hampton's body was found right down here.
你来这的路上有没有迷路
You have any trouble finding this place?
没有
Not really.
我跟着指路牌走的
I just followed the signs.
你是说这些路标吗
You mean these signs.
今天早些时候我把它们都拆了
I took them all down earlier today,
但是你记得来路
but, uh, you remembered how to get here anyway
因为你来过这
because you've been here before.
就在这个房♥间里
In this room.
和你父亲那同父异母的兄弟
With your half-uncle.
你要像锁他那样把我锁在这吗
Are you gonna lock me in here like you did Thorvin Hampton?
你从来就没怀疑是我父亲做的 是吧
You never thought it was my dad, did you?
我考虑过
I considered it.
但事情更像是 你开车来到这
But what seemed much more likely was that you drove out here,
带上了你父亲
brought your father
因为不能把他独自留在家里
because he couldn't be alone.
你演了一场好戏把我骗到这里来
You lured me out here under false pretenses
就为了抓我
just so you could lock me up.
有些东西还真是永远都不会变
I guess some things never change.
诗织
Shiori.
是你把索尔文锁在这里的吗
Did you lock Thorvin in here?
你觉得我还该做些什么
What else should I have done?
给他捐款
Given him a donation?
这个男人的父亲毁了我们一家
That man's father ruined my family.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表