剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
现在大家更信任这个义务警♥察♥而不相信我
Now the people trust this vigilante more than me.
我得阻止他
I'm gonna shut him down.
但如果他能先料理了这事
But if he can take care of this first?
那他权力就更大了
More power to him.
哇
Whoa.
比那新来的到得早
Made it in before the new guy.
扎卡里去夏安族那儿了
Zachary's in Cheyenne.
去干嘛
What for?
可能是培训讲座
Uh, training seminars?
小维
Vic.
在
Yeah?
-你来做个笔录 -好 谁要做笔录
- I need you to take a statement. - Okay. Whose?
我
Mine.
他这次又干嘛了
What'd he do this time?
救了一个人
Saved a man's life.
崔维斯是抢劫案现场的第一目击者
Travis was the first witness at the scene of a robbery.
死了个人
One man's dead,
死者的朋友正在医院检查
and his friend's at the hospital being checked out.
弗格 受害者的名字是彼得·霍伊特
Ferg, victim's name was Peter Hoyt.
这是他的车牌号♥
Here's his license plate number.
找到尽可能多的相关信息
Find out what you can--
地址 雇主 近亲
address, employer, next of kin.
本来我自己能办
I'd do it myself,
但是我答应了那个幸存者
but I told the survivor
在医院做完检查后把他送回家
I'd give him a ride home after he's done at the E.R.
明白
Got it.
我要宣誓什么的吗
So, uh, do you need me to swear in or anything?
他还好吗
He all right?
有几处擦伤 可能有点脱水
He's got a few scrapes, maybe a little dehydrated.
医生给他输液了
Doctors got some fluids in him.
比这惨的情况他也经历过
This guy's been through a lot worse than that.
就算这样 他这次也受了不小的惊吓
Yeah. Even so, he was pretty shaken up.
他们 给他用了镇静剂
They, uh, gave him some sedatives.
我觉得我漏掉了什么
I feel like I have lost a step.
我看别人写说拳击是全方位的健身运动
I read that boxing is an all-around great workout,
但是我不够自律 没法独自练习
but I lack the discipline to train on my own.
你走运了 我开了一个中年危机特训班
You're in luck. I'm running a midlife-crisis special.
100刀一个月
For 100 bucks a month,
我会把你变成
I'll turn you into
保留地最厉害的40岁以上拳击手
the best over-40 boxer on the Res,
除我之外
present company excepted.
我给你找副手套
I'll find you some gloves.
来 把胶带粘上
Here. Tape up.
杰克 或许你能帮我裁决我打的一个赌
So, Jack, maybe you can help me settle a bet.
我和我朋友看了伯特·雷诺兹的一个电影
My friend and I were watching a Burt Reynolds movie.
伯特击中了对方的嘴 打掉了他一颗牙
Burt popped a guy in the mouth and knocked out a tooth.
我朋友说这种情况不可能发生
My friend said that could not happen.
我觉得可能发生 谁说得对
I disagreed. Who is right?
这要看牙长得结不结实
Depends on how bad the teeth are
还有那一拳打得好不好
and how good the punch.
有没有什么特殊的技巧
Is there any particular technique,
专攻嘴部最脆弱的部位
any part of the mouth that is especially vulnerable?
你先热身 我一会演示给你看
After you warm up, I'll show you.
亨利
Henry.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
找你
Looking for you.
警长 帮个忙 帮他做热身
Hey, Sheriff, do me a favor. Warm him up.
我办公室里有些事要处理
I've got some things to take care of in my office.
对 好像就是我说的这个彼得·霍伊特
Yeah. That sounds like the Peter Hoyt I'm talking about.
没问题 我等着
Sure. I'll hold.
我还是很惊讶
I still can't get over it.
这人 他不能走路
You know, the guy, he can't walk,
但是他爬了将近三英里就为了求助
and he dragged himself almost three miles just to get help.
我是说 大多数人就放弃了
I mean, most people would have quit.
集中注意力 崔维斯
Okay, focus, Travis.
好的 抱歉
Right. Uh, sorry.
你身上的血是彼得·霍伊特的吗
Is that Peter Hoyt's blood on you?
是 我 我猜
Yeah, I-I guess, uh--
我猜是
I guess that's from
我和警长把他搬到车上的时候沾上的
when the sheriff and I were moving his body over to the Bronco.
也可能是杰瑞的
It could also be Jerry's
因为我 我把他搬到了我车上
because I-I carried him over to my car.
他身上也有很多血
He was pretty bloody, too.
你们习惯这个了吗
You ever get used to it?
尸体什么的
Dead bodies and all that?
几年下来就好了
After a few years, sure.
别听他的 崔维斯
Don't listen to him, Travis.
见不到死人就辞职吧
If death stops getting to you, you should quit.
加布的强♥奸♥案
So, what is the latest
有什么新消息吗
with the case against those men who raped Gab?
没有立案
There is no case.
受害人不想起诉也不愿谈论
Victim won't file charges or talk,
我无能为力
so nothing I can do.
更别说 昨晚发生一起抢劫和一起谋杀
Not to mention, I got a mugging and a murder last night,
有人刚从赌场出来 所以
someone leaving that casino, so...
所以你来这儿
Is that why you are here?
不是
No.
我昨晚做了一个很奇怪的梦
Actually, I had a very strange dream last night.
好像有什么深意
Felt like it meant something.
我可不信弗洛伊德那一套
I am not much of a Freudian.
我想找一个更传统一点的方法来解梦
Well, I was looking for a more traditional interpretation.
你祖母不是精于此道吗
Didn't your grandmother do a lot of that stuff?
梦见什么了
What kind of dream was it?
我在找一件T恤
I was looking for a shirt.
梦里有没有出现灵兽
Were there any spirit animals in your dream?
猫头鹰 狼
An owl? A wolf?
-没有 -有没有你的祖先
-Nope. -One of your ancestors?
没有
Nope.
那我帮不上忙了
Well, then I cannot help you.
可能你要去看看精神病医生
Maybe you should see a psychiatrist.
你鼻子怎么了
What happened to your nose?
流血了
Started bleeding.
找到枪击案受害者的信息了吗
So, what'd we find out about our shooting victim?
死者 彼得·霍伊特
Well, turns out the deceased, Peter Hoyt,
几个星期前刚刚被释放
was just released from prison a couple weeks ago.
这样啊
Right.
他因为什么入狱的
So, what was he in for?
八年前在谢里丹犯了袭击案
Assault in Sheridan eight years ago.
判了八年
Served eight years?
只比上限少了两年 情节肯定很严重
That's just two years shy of the max. Must have been serious.
找到亲属了吗
Find any next of kin?
他父母住在牧林那边
His parents live in Ranchwood.
车是注册在他们名下的
The car's actually registered to them.
好吧 要告知他们一下
Well, someone needs to notify them.
我去谢里丹
I should probably head to Sheridan,
看看能不能找到袭击案的消息
see if I can find any details about that assault,
可能对这个案子有帮助
might shine a light on this.
我可以去通知他父母
Um, I could go and see his parents.
开道奇吧
Why don't you take the Charger?
开着跑车去通知家属不太合适
It's no good doing a notification in a Trans Am.
谢里丹精神健康诊所
请问
Excuse me.
莫娜汉医生有空吗
Is Dr. Monaghan available?
你预约了吗
Do you have an appointment?
-没有 -那没空
-No. -Then no.
你要先打电♥话♥来预约
You need to call and make an appointment.
除非有紧急情况
Unless it's an emergency.
很紧急吗
Is it an emergency?
别担心 不是坏消息
Don't worry. It's not bad. Um...
我来谢里丹公办
I was in Sheridan on business,
就 过来道个歉
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表