剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
就是我给赫克特的纸条上写的话
I wrote that in my note,
一字不差
word for word.
如果你不是赫克特
If you're not Hector,
就不该再看写给他的纸条
you should stop reading his mail.
好吧 那现在
Well, I guess now
我们都要为彼此保守秘密了
we both have secrets we need to keep for each other.
你怎么知道你中的是什么样的子弹
How did you know what kind of bullet you were shot with?
射中我的是我最好的朋友
The man who shot me is my best friend.
警长
The sheriff?
没错 所以我们要马上离开
Yes, which is why we need to leave immediately.
上车
Get in the truck.
为什么
What's the point?
因为你打了那人一枪
The point is that you shot a man,
而我不知道他是死是活
and I could not tell whether he was alive or dead.
我不在意
I don't care.
加布 如果他活着 他就能指认你
Gab, if he is alive, he can identify you.
如果他死了
If he is dead,
他们就会来抓你这个杀人凶手
they will come after you for murder.
你之前经历了那样的事情
I do not think, given what you have been through,
我觉得这不公平
that that is fair.
我蹲过监狱
I have been in prison.
你不会想去那的
You do not want to go there.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不管去哪儿 我们都需要一辆能开的车
But wherever it is, we are going to need a functioning car.
先是威尔·巴林特 现在是泰勒·马龙
First Will Balint, now Tyler Malone.
我觉得毫无疑问这事和加布有关
I don't think there's much doubt that this is about Gab's rape.
问题是
Question is,
是石油公♥司♥内部有人想把他们灭口
is it someone from the oil company trying to shut them up
还是外边有人想为加布报仇
or somebody from the outside avenging her rape?
石油公♥司♥要杀自己手下的人
Well, there'd have to be an incentive
肯定得有什么好处
for the oil company to murder their own guys.
公♥司♥有责任
Corporate liability?
但是根本没有人起诉
But nobody even brought charges.
据阿奇·洛夫特斯说 沃克·布朗宁把手下人管得很严
According to Archer Loftus, Walker Browning runs a tight ship.
可能是有人坏了规矩
This could be about somebody stepping out of line.
或许沃克找人替他下的手
Maybe Walker had somebody else do it for him,
就像上次一样
like last time.
埃蒙 昨晚篝火派对上有多少钻工
Eamonn, how many roughnecks were out at that bonfire last night?
柴特 泰勒 还有其他五个人
Uh, Trot, Tyler, five others.
弗格 你去问问柴特·西米奇
Ferg, why don't you see
看他说的和这个是不是相符
if that squares with Trot Simic's recollection?
好
Yep.
如果这起枪击并不是
So, if this shooting isn't about
沃克·布朗宁要惩罚他的手下或是要灭口
Walker Browning trying to punish or silence his own men,
那肯定就是加布身边的人要为她报仇
it must be about someone close to Gab avenging her rape.
我们和山姆·波提特谈的时候
You know, when we spoke to Sam Poteet,
他说过 一旦军队上场了
he said that no one would be able to protect Tyler
就没有人能保护泰勒
once the army mobilized.
可能我们又回到了
Maybe we're back to
你的"新任赫克特"理论了
your "New Hector" Theory.
可能吧 但是这次我们不用这么小心翼翼
Maybe. But the time for subtlety is over.
你去逮捕山姆·波提特
Why don't you go arrest Sam Poteet?
等等 "新任赫克特"
I'm sorry, uh, "New Hector"?
我错过什么了吗
Am I missing something?
一个义警模仿者好像开始在保留地活动了
A copycat vigilante seems to have started working on the Res.
说到保留地
About the Res...
对 马赛厄斯
Yep. Mathias.
要给他打个电♥话♥ 别激化矛盾
We got to call him, smooth things over.
西米奇先生不想跟我谈
Well, Mr. Simic didn't want to talk to me,
不过显然他跟阿奇有不少话要说
but apparently he had quite a bit to say to Archer here.
我知道哪里能找到车
I know where to get another car.
哪里
Where?
跟我来
Follow me.
我以为我们俩已经把条件谈妥了
I thought we had a deal, me and you.
你是想保护我还是想害我
That was like the opposite of protection.
你把我最想躲开的人
You threw one of the very fellas I'm trying to steer clear of
和我关进了同一个牢房♥
into a jail cell with me.
抱歉 洛夫特斯先生
And we're sorry about that, Mr. Loftus.
你一点没有歉意
You ain't sorry.
你跟石油公♥司♥是一伙的
You're in the pocket of the oil company,
你和你上头都是
you and that boss of yours.
这里没有人和公♥司♥是一伙的
Nobody here is in the pocket of the oil company.
柴特刚才跟你说什么了
What did Trot say to you just now?
他叫我叛徒
He called me a rat.
说我背叛了他 但我没讲他什么坏话
Said I turned him in. But I didn't say boo to you about him.
没错
That's true.
他有没有承认他和Will的死有关
Did he admit that he was involved in Will's death?
他具体说什么了
What'd he say, exactly?
他揍了我
He punched me, exactly.
好吧
All right.
我们正试图缩小范围
We're trying to narrow down
找出昨晚有谁和Trot在一起
who was with Trot last night.
你能不能说说他的朋友都是谁
Can you tell us who his friends are?
我跟沃克·布朗宁关一起能记住吗
Feathered and locked in a room with Walker Browning?
关于柴特·西米奇的误会我们很抱歉
We're all sorry about the misunderstanding with Trot Simic.
-昨晚发生很多事 -别说了 警长
- Now, it's been a long night-- - Stop right there, Sheriff.
我不会再帮你了
My helping-you days are behind me.
显然威尔·巴林特的凶手你已经另有人选
Clearly, you busted someone else for the murder of Will Balint.
我要是没有被逮捕的话 就先走了
So if I'm not under arrest, I'm out of here.
多谢
Adios.
维多利亚小姐 我觉得我们可能不合适
Miss Victoria, guess this just wasn't our time.
警长 你让我
Sheriff, you told me to
记住篝火边其他人的脸
remember the faces of the other men at the bonfire.
趁我还没忘
Before I forget them,
我为什么不去趟纽外特能源
why don't I head back over to Newett Energy,
看看能否把这些脸与他们的名字对应上呢
see if I can put some names to those faces?
-谢谢你 埃蒙 -没问题
- Thanks, Eamonn. - Yeah.
如果你需要其他东西 打我的手♥机♥
If you need anything else, call my cell.
还有 如果打不通的话 继续打
Oh, and if, uh, you can't get through, try again.
弗格 给马赛厄斯打电♥话♥ 告诉他这里发生的事情
Ferg, call Mathias, let him know what happened.
同时 小维会跟我去医院
Meantime, Vic and I will head to the hospital.
希望泰勒醒过来了
Hope that Tyler's awake.
在马赛厄斯抱怨完之后
And after Mathias is done complaining,
他也许会帮我找出篝火边那个夏安族女孩的身份
maybe he can help me I.D. The Cheyenne girls from the bonfire.
我知道他们长什么样子 但是我不知道去哪里找他们
I know what they look like. I don't know where to find them.
低着头 她应该没看到我们
Keep your head down. She did not see us.
也可能她看到了
Or perhaps she did.
亨利
Henry.
谢天谢地 可让我找到弓弦路了
Thank God. I have been looking for Bowstring Road everywhere.
我的地图上都没有
And it's not on my map.
而且我...我跟客户见面要迟到了
And I-- I'm late for a meeting with a new client.
是跟加布·兰顿吗
Is that Gab Langton?
我们一起散步来着
We were taking a walk.
她怎么样了
How is she?
-好一些了 -太好了
- Better. - Good.
我知道她不想起诉
Look, I-- I know she doesn't want to press charges,
但是麻烦你告诉她
but if you could just tell
我已经开始我的无偿法律援助了
her that I'm starting my own pro bono practice,
看她是不是改变主意了
in case she changes her mind.
弓弦路不在你的地图上是因为还没修好
Bowstring Road is not on your map because it is not paved.
沿着这条路一直走
Keep going the way you were going.
看不到电线杆之后 在第一个路口左转
Take your first left after the power lines stop.
谢谢
Thanks.
胃 脾 还有小肠
Stomach, spleen, small intestines.
我从他体内取出了10个铅球和3颗弹片
I took ten copper pellets and three slugs out of him.
多处中枪
Multiple shots?
或者是一种自♥制♥弹♥药♥ 弹片和铅球放在一个弹壳里
Or a personal-defense round-- slugs and shot in one shell.
下流的招数
Nasty stuff.
那么 你觉得他今天会恢复知觉吗
So, you think he's gonna regain consciousness today?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表