剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
we were exchanging shots.
你打着谁了吗
Did you hit any of them?
我真希望我打到了 他们当时全都在那
I sure as hell would hope so. They were all right there.
正从我们的卡斯帕装运里搬箱子
They were taking boxes off our Casper shipment.
这些全都是药品吗
These all pharmaceuticals?
盐酸伪麻黄碱
是的
Yeah.
你要是发现有止痛片 就给我拿点来
If you see any painkillers, you can grab me some.
医护人员马上就到
Paramedics are on their way.
腿怎么样了
How's that leg looking?
你自己缝合的
You stitch that yourself?
不是 一个他们的人缝的
no, one of them did it.
一天之内两起武装抢劫案
Two armed robberies in one day?
这两起之间肯定有联♥系♥
They got to be connected.
也许吧
Maybe.
李·麦金农近距离射击了劫匪
Lee McKinnon shot those robbers at close range.
打电♥话♥给医院和当地诊所
Call the hospitals and the local clinics.
问问是否有枪伤患者来就诊
See if any gunshot victims have shown up.
让露比给这区域内所有当铺打电♥话♥
Have Ruby call every pawnshop in the area.
问一下是否有人来典当了一个
See if anyone brought in a
嵌着绿玛瑙的银色订婚戒指
green agate engagement ring set in silver.
你要向谁求婚吗
You looking to propose to someone?
戒指的主人是布兰迪·科莱特
It was, uh, Brandi Collette's ring.
格雷格就是因为要阻止别人偷它才挨枪
Greg got shot trying to stop someone stealing it, so...
我猜这块绿玛瑙要比想象中更值钱
Green agate must be worth a lot more than I suspected.
布兰迪两个月前自杀了
Brandi killed herself two months ago.
妈的 好吧 我在路上跟露比联♥系♥
Shit. Okay. I'll call Ruby from the road.
弗格 你要非常彻底地检查犯罪现场
Ferg, I want you to thoroughly process these crime scenes,
这间仓库以及科莱特的家
this place and the Collette home.
然后告诉我哪里相似哪里不同
Tell me the differences and the similarities.
这样就能看出这两起案件是否有联♥系♥了
That should tell us if these two robberies are connected.
弗格
Ferg.
替我给坎迪打个电♥话♥
Call Cady for me.
马上
On it.
打给她干嘛
Why?
让她来接我
I need a ride.
好的
Yeah, that's right.
格雷格·科莱特的手术结束了吗
Is Greg Collette out of surgery?
他醒来的时候会有人在旁边吗
Anybody there to be with him when he comes around?
什么时间可以探望
When are the visiting hours?
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
那么
So, uh...
这些候选人有什么该让我知道的发现吗
You dig up anything on these candidates I ought to know about?
爸爸 你不觉得你有点着急了吗
Dad, do you feel like maybe you're rushing this a little?
你经历了很多事
You've been through a lot.
谢谢 我没事
Thanks, but I'm good.
你都发现了什么
Now, what have you found?
有两个申请人有轻微的犯罪记录
Well, two of your applicants have minor criminal records,
还有个人有既往病史
and one of them has a medical history
有点不太让人放心
that's a little disconcerting.
好的
Okay.
我希望你们从事这项工作永远不需要开枪
Now, I hope you never need to use your weapon on this job.
但如果有需要 希望你们要打准
But if you do, I hope you don't miss.
把这个想象成实战
Treat this like the real thing.
好了
All right.
预备
Ready.
瞄准
Aim.
射击
Fire.
不错啊 席欧
Not bad, Theo.
谢谢警长
Thanks, Sheriff.
蒙蒂 我觉得你可能以前开过枪
Monte, I get the feeling you may have done this before.
是的
Yes, sir.
扎克里 有什么问题吗
Something wrong, Zachary?
你不是说要把这个当成实战吗
You said to treat this like the real thing, right?
但是现实中 离着这么远
Well, in reality, at this distance,
那只熊不会对我构成威胁
that bear's no threat to me,
因此我选择不去打它
so I prefer not to shoot it.
事实上 那不是只熊
Actually, that's not a bear.
是个穿着熊外套的凶手
That's an escaped killer in a bear suit.
他手里的AK-47直直地瞄准你
He's got an AK-47 aimed straight at you.
好枪法
Nice shooting.
沃特
Walt.
如果李·麦金农真的击中了某个抢仓库的劫匪
So, if Lee McKinnon did hit one of those warehouse robbers,
他们没去医院或是诊所
they didn't go to a hospital or clinic.
除了麦金农和格雷格·科莱特
Nobody's been admitted with a gunshot wound
没有人被认定有枪伤
except for McKinnon and Greg Collette.
布兰迪的戒指有下落吗
What about Brandi's ring?
露比还在打电♥话♥问
Ruby's still making calls,
但我刚刚跟弗格通过电♥话♥
but I just got off the phone with Ferg.
他说仓库里面丢失了
He said 12 boxes of pharmaceuticals
十二箱药品
were stolen from the warehouse,
全都是从卡斯珀装运里面搬走的
all from the same Casper shipment.
左洛复 儿童用布洛芬和伪什么黄碱
Zoloft, Children's Advil, and pseudo-ephrine?
-伪麻黄碱 -伪麻黄碱
- Pseudoephedrine. - Pseudoephedrine.
伪麻黄碱
Pseudoephedrine?
做冰♥毒♥用的
Meth cooks use it.
所以我就在想 入室抢劫和药品被盗
So I've been thinking, home invasion, stolen pills,
似曾相识吧
ring a bell?
很不幸 是的
Yeah. Unfortunately.
对啊
Yeah.
坎迪 告诉候选者们
Cady, uh, tell the candidates
除了有既往病史的那个
that didn't check out they didn't make the cut,
其他人都不合格
except for the medical case.
我还要再考察他一下
I'm not quite ready to cut him loose yet.
好的
Okay.
我去跟他们谈
I'll do the talking.
你进里面去找丢失的药品和布兰迪的戒指
You head inside and look for the missing drugs and Brandi's ring.
希望我们在他们这只能找到药
Let's hope for their sakes we only find drugs.
小伙子们
Boys.
你这是无搜查证擅闯民宅
Yo, bae, that's trespassing without a warrant.
你们还在缓刑期间 我们不需要搜查证
You're on probation. We don't need a warrant.
你们最近还偷毒品来卖♥♥吗
You still peddling stolen drugs these days?
你是说杂♥志♥吗
You mean magazines?
-不是 -放开我
- No! - Come on!
我说的不是杂♥志♥
I don't.
你都说了 我们还在缓刑期间
Like you said, we're on probation.
卖♥♥毒品就没法缓刑了 我们没干坏事
Selling drugs would wreck that shit. So we're clean.
-谁接你们班继续卖♥♥了 -没人
- Who's taken over your drug trade? - No one.
警长 你把整个县的毒贩子都抓光了
You've cleaned up Absaroka County, Sheriff.
但还是有人顶着风头抢劫了一个仓库
And yet someone just robbed a warehouse at gunpoint,
抢走了所有的伪麻黄碱
stole entire cases of Pseudoephedrine,
左洛复和儿童用布洛芬
Zoloft, and Children's Advil.
还有人枪击了一位伤心欲绝的鳏夫
And someone ripped off jewelry
然后从他手里抢走了首饰
from a grieving widower after shooting him.
这两件事要是你俩干的就真是傻到家了
I'm thinking the two of you are about stupid enough to do both.
看看我在沙发靠垫下面发现了什么
Look what I just found under one of the couch cushions.
这可违反了缓刑条例
That's a violation of your probation,
这意味着我得给你们的监管员打电♥话♥了
which means I'm calling your probation officer right now
除非你们说的话能说服我
unless I believe every single word that comes out of your mouths.
我们没骗你
We're not lying.
我们的监督员是个狠角色
Our proby's a hard-ass.
我们可不会冒险去买♥♥左洛复的
We wouldn't risk peddling Z-loft.
那伪麻黄碱呢
What about the Pseudoephedrine?
卖♥♥伪麻黄碱不赚钱 除非加工一下
There's no money is pseudo, not unless you cook that shit up.
要是你们会加工呢
And what if you can?
一包伪麻黄碱能提炼出三克冰♥毒♥
You can flip a package of pseudo for three grams of meth,
某个赌场的傻游客没准会花一百块买♥♥
maybe sell it for 100 bucks to some dumb-ass casino tourists.
但那种乡巴佬东西我们不懂怎么加工
But we don't know how to cook that redneck shit.
不懂
No.
警长
And, Sheriff?
那把枪其实是我祖母的
That's actually my nana's gun.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表