剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
没有
No.
我带你进去
I'll walk you in.
不用 没关系
No, that's okay.
我自己一个人没事
I'm fine on my own.
一个小时后回来接你
I'll be back in an hour to pick you up.
我们得游过去
We will have to swim across.
你觉得琳达让我上过游泳课吗
You think Linda ever signed me up for swimming lessons?
加布 不要放弃 我们已经走这么远了
Gab, do not give up now. We have come this far.
你为什么为我冒这么大险
Why are you risking all this for me?
我要是淹死最好了
It'd be better if I drowned.
很多人让你失望了 加布
A lot of people have let you down, Gab.
我知道
I know that.
是时候有人帮你一次了
It is about time somebody helped you.
你听说过熊帮手的故事吗
Do you know the story of the Bear Helper?
没有
No.
文学经典指南的版本...我会帮你过河
Well, CliffsNotes version-- I will help you across the river.
胳膊抱住我的脖子
Now, put your arm around my neck.
好 别抱太紧 这样我们俩都会淹死的
Okay, not so tight. You will drown us both.
小心
Whoo!
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
什么样的牙
What kind of teeth?
等我离开这里 我就去找你妹妹
When I get out of here, I'm gonna look up your sister.
因为你知道我会离开这儿
'Cause you know I'm getting out of here.
官方宣布威尔·巴林特的死是意外事故
Will Balint's death was officially declared an accident.
你看官方宣布你为强♥奸♥犯怎么样
How about we officially declare you a rapist?
他们的经营状况看起来不太好
They don't seem to be faring too well these days.
你们两个 到我办公室来
You two, my office.
所以 马赛厄斯说服山姆·波提特把绷带取下来了
So, Mathias finally convinced Sam Poteet to take off the bandage.
不是枪伤
Wasn't a bullet wound.
那是什么
What was it?
琳达咬了他
Linda bit him.
这就跟比林斯的速8酒店的
Which syncs up with the
报告上一致了
report I got from the Super 8 in Billings.
琳达跟一个自称是她哥哥的人走了
Linda left with a man who claimed
而且她不是乖乖跟他走的
to be her brother, and she did not go quietly.
那么 根据失踪的枪和失踪的人...
So, given the missing gun and the missing person...
就只剩下加布了
that leaves Gab.
除非莱拉确认她看到的是一个男人
Except that Laila was sure that it was a man she saw.
可能她看错了
Maybe she made a mistake.
那时候光线不好
It was dark.
她可能心理受伤了
She was probably traumatized.
或者她知道是加布
Or maybe she knew it was Gab
但是为了让我们打消怀疑就撒谎了
and she lied just to throw us off the scent.
加布和莱拉都有理由恨泰勒
Both Gab and Laila had reason to hate Tyler.
你说有条血迹通向一辆车
You said there was a blood trail leading to a car.
加布没有车
Gab doesn't have a car.
可能是借了别人的
Maybe she had help.
也可能新的赫克托不是山姆·波提特
It's also possible that
而是另有其人
someone other than Sam Poteet is the new Hector.
我以为你知道要去哪里
I thought you knew where to go.
是的
I do.
差不多
More or less.
-我们迷路了吗 -当然没有
- Are we lost? - Of course not.
但是我可能体力到极限了
But I may not be at my absolute sharpest.
亨利 我们应该回去
Henry, we should go back.
你需要一个医生
You need a doctor.
我们不能回去
We cannot go back.
幸好我们要去见一个会疗伤的女人
The good news is that we are going to see a medicine woman.
给你
Here you go.
维多利亚·莫雷蒂
Uh, Victoria Moretti?
她20分钟前离开了 好像是被她丈夫接走了
She left about 20 minutes ago. I think her husband picked her up.
她丈夫
Her husband?
是的
Yeah.
你能告诉韦斯顿医生我在这里吗
Uh, as long as I'm here, could you page Dr. Weston?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
好的
Okay.
医生正在给一个病人看病
The doctor's with a patient.
你想等一下吗
Would you like to wait?
我就在那边等
I'll be right over there.
好的
Okay.
晚餐就吃饼干
Cookies for dinner?
不 那是甜点
Oh. No, dessert.
晚餐是干酪饼
Dinner was Cheez-Its.
你想喝咖啡还是茶
Coffee or tea?
茶 谢谢
Uh, tea, please.
茶
Tea.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个枪伤的怎么样了
So, how's your, uh, gunshot victim?
还不确定情况如何
Not sure. Still waiting to find out.
我只能跟他说几句话
I could, uh, sure use a few words with him.
你的病人呢
How's your patient?
还不错 一个小时前我们终于能谈话了
Uh, good. We, uh-- We finally got to talk about an hour ago.
情况很复杂
It's just a very complicated situation.
怎么复杂
How's it complicated?
其实...
Well...
其实他想自杀 是因为我
Well, my patient's suicide, uh, it was because of me.
所以 发生什么事情了
So, what happened?
你听说过情感迁移吗
Have you ever heard of transference?
你是说你的病人爱上你了
Is that when your patient falls in love with you?
有一点
More or less, yeah.
我想这是职业风险吧
Occupational hazard, I suppose.
我不知道
I don't know.
有哪个嫌疑人爱上过你吗
Any of your suspects ever fall for you?
我希望有
Hope so.
因为可能会在这儿见到你
Hey, um, I thought I might see you here,
所以我带了点东西
so I brought you something.
约翰·多恩
John Donne.
我知道你很忙 但是你说过你很喜欢他的诗
I know you're busy, but you said you enjoyed him.
不 我不喜欢他 我只是上大学时读过他的诗
No, I didn't. I-I-I said I had to read him in college.
原来如此
Oh.
还给我吧
Give it back.
不 现在是我的了 你刚刚送给我的
No, it's mine. You just gave it to me.
你知道吗 你不用来接我的
You know, you didn't have to pick me up.
不 我只是顺路 正好有新情况
Oh, no, I was on my way over already. I, uh, got an update.
沃克的所有员工都查过了
All of Walker's crew is accounted for.
我没在篝火旁见过的 都是在值班
I either I.D.'d them from the bonfire or they were on duty,
所以在树林里的不是他们的人
so no one left to be in the woods.
除了沃克·布朗宁
Except, of course, Walker Browning.
有没有这种可能
You know, it's possible that, um--
加布是在树林里等着泰勒
that Gab was waiting for Tyler in the woods.
是吗
Oh, really?
你觉得是强♥奸♥案的受害者干的
You think the rape victim did it?
有可能
Maybe.
我们可以到屋里去谈
Listen, we can talk about this inside.
你大老远把我送回家
You've come all this way, and
至少让我给你做顿饭吧
the least I can do is make you a home-cooked meal.
好啊
Okay.
谢了
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
那个 我要先坦白
So, um, I have a confession to make.
坦白什么
What's that?
家里没吃的
Um, there's no food in the house.
这也不是我家
And this isn't my house.
把门打开
Open the goddamn door.
我知道你一直在跟踪我 开门
I know you've been following me. Open the door.
蒙蒂
Monte?
是因为沃特没有给你这份工作吗
What, is this because Walt didn't give you the job, huh?
还是你想当李·哈维·奥斯瓦德[刺杀肯尼迪的凶手]
Or you some kind of Lee Harvey Oswald?
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
但我知道你所有的事
But I know all about you.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表