剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
You've been holding Trot for two days.
-其实才三十六小时 -差不多
- It's actually only been 36 hours. - Close enough.
据我所知 你还没对他提出任何指控
As far as I know, you haven't charged him with anything yet.
-我们有四十八小时 -没错
- We've got 48 hours to do that. - Right.
但是如果你到现在还没提出指控
But if you haven't charged him,
我只能认为是你没有证据
I can only assume it's because of lack of evidence.
我们都清楚
And we both know that you're
再给你十二小时你也找不到什么证据
certainly not gonna find some in the next 12 hours.
因为真正的杀人凶手还在逍遥法外
Not when the actual killer's still out there.
你想干什么 沃克
What do you want, Walker?
你觉得我想要干什么
What do you think I want?
提出指控 要不就放了他
You charge him or you release him.
如果你两者都不选
If you do neither,
那我这就让纽外特的律师起草文件
I've got lawyers at Newett drawing up paperwork right now
起诉你非法拘禁
to drop a wrongful-arrest suit against you.
非法拘禁 有什么依据
Wrongful arrest? Based on what?
滥用职权 贪污
Abuse of power, corruption,
与部落警♥察♥合谋包庇真正的嫌犯
colluding with tribal police to conceal the real suspects
同时恐吓骚扰我和我的手下
while intimidating and harassing me and my men.
还要我继续说下去吗
Shall I go on?
我希望你们都明白
I hope you all realize
下次你们再把莫须有的罪名
next time you try to hang false charges
强加到我和我的人身上
on me and my guys,
我可不会这么有耐心了
not gonna be so patient.
沃特
Okay, Walt.
我知道你肯定有原因 但是为什么让他
I'm sure you got a good reason, but why would you let him --
因为现在这个时候我不能让人再质疑我
Because now is not the time for me to be fielding any questions
腐♥败♥ 滥用职权 或是恐吓
about corruption, abuse of power, or intimidation.
为什么
Why not?
因为已经有人起诉我
Because I'm already being sued
要我对巴罗·康纳利的过失致死负责
for the wrongful death of Barlow Connally.
沃特 沃特
Walt, Walt.
先别走
Not so fast.
露比说
So, Ruby said, uh,
史蒂夫·罗萨托在他的商店后面的路上
Steve Rosato saw the abandoned truck
发现一辆被遗弃的卡车
in a lane behind his store.
听起来可能是亨利的车
Sounded like it could be Henry's.
你觉得加布就在这附近
You think Gab is somewhere around here?
我不知道
Don't know.
你一点不担心那个官司吗
You worried about that lawsuit at all?
我知道蒙特的很多证据都是断章取义
I mean, I know that Monte took a lot of stuff out of context,
但是那里面有些很致命
but there's some pretty damning stuff in there.
我为什么要担心
Why should I be worried?
联调局证明我是清白的 不过是个闹剧
The feds cleared me. It's just gonna be a hassle.
这种官司浪费掉很多时间
These lawsuits eat up a lot of time.
没错
Yeah.
这会人手不够 真不是时候
It's a bad time to be shorthanded.
这个问题啊 我在想
About that, uh, I was thinking,
与其从头招新人
instead of going through a whole search again,
你觉得埃蒙有没有可能对这个工作感兴趣
you think Eamonn might be interested in taking that job?
我觉得 我觉得这不是什么好主意
I don't, uh -- I don't really think that that's the best idea.
为什么
Why?
因为埃蒙和我在交往
Because Eamonn and I are in a relationship.
那个 炮♥友♥那种
Um... A sexual one.
我们睡一块儿
We're sleeping together.
哦
Oh.
哦是什么意思
Oh?
认真的吗 你就这反应
Seriously? That's your response?
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我不知道
I don't know.
"哇 我完全不知道"
"Wow, I had no idea,"
或者 "你们俩在一起多久了"
Or, "How long has that been going on?"
这不关我的事
It's none of my business.
没错 沃特
Yeah, Walt, you know...
你和我曾经很亲密 亲密到
We used to be close, you know, so close, in fact,
我前夫觉得我们走得太近了
that my ex-husband thought we were too close,
丽莎也这么认为
and so did Lizzie.
每个人都觉得
And everybody else always thought
我们俩之间有些什么
that there was something going on between us.
这可不像
You know, it's not like
你当初支持我不离婚的行为
you actually encouraged me to stay married.
然后你又觉得
And then, you think that
爱蒙在跟我调情 所以你把他推开
Eamonn is flirting with me, so you push him away,
之后你又突然开始和心理医生约会
and then all of a sudden you start dating the psychiatrist,
你还想雇用爱蒙
and you want to hire Eamonn?
为什么
Why?
有负罪感
Feel guilty?
请你不要离开我
Please don't walk away from me.
我没有离开你
I'm not walking away from you.
我是离开那辆卡车 那是辆雪佛兰
I'm walking away from that truck. It's a Chevy.
那不是亨利的
It's not Henry's.
所以 你和莫纳汉医生
So, what exactly is
之间关系的根本本质是什么
the nature of your relationship with Dr. Monaghan?
我们关系的根本本质跟你无关
The exact nature of my relationship is none of your business.
跟我有关 沃特
It is my business, Walt.
不管你喜欢与否 你的生活会影响我的
Whether you like it or not, your life, it impacts mine.
沃特 莫纳汉医生来电
Walt, Dr. Monaghan called.
她需要你马上赶到教堂
She needs you to get over to the church right away.
多谢了
Thank you so much. Yeah.
天哪你终于来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
那是你的车吗
Is that your van?
是的 我在小组治疗结束出来后
Yeah. I, uh, came out after my group, and--
车就着火了
and it was on fire.
消防员说有人打破了车窗
And the fire department said that someone broke the window
往车里丢了一个燃♥烧♥弹♥ 所以...
and threw a Molotov cocktail inside, so...
天哪
Jesus.
你觉得是你的病人干的
You think it was your patient?
现在我很难想象出
Well, I-I-it's hard for me
能有其他的解释
to imagine any other explanation right now.
你病人的名字叫什么
What's your patient's name?
抱歉 我无法
I'm sorry. I'm just not
给你提供那些信息
really comfortable giving you that information.
面对这样的暴♥力♥行为 我不认为
I don't think you're bound by doctor-patient privilege
你还要坚守医患保密协议
in the face of a violent act like this.
不是 这个...
No. It's...
这位病人没有出席近期的四次治疗会
This patient hasn't made their last four sessions,
所以我现在完全无法判断
so I'm completely in the dark
他们目前的思想状况
as to their state of mind right now.
所以某个人点着了你的车
So, someone lit your van on fire,
你却不想告诉我们他的名字
and you don't want to tell us who it is?
对 是这样
Yes. That's right.
在我们判定那位病人
Well, I don't think you should go home
不构成威胁前 你最好不要回家
till we know that this patient is no longer a threat.
你有地方去吗
You got somewhere to stay?
有 我可以
Uh, yeah, I can--
你应该就沃特呆在一起
You should just stay with Walt.
身边有个男人你会安全很多
It'll be a lot safer for you with a man around.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
你男朋友给了我钥匙
Boyfriend gave me a key.
你想要怎样
What do you want?
谈谈
To talk.
你的朋友加布 在哪儿
Where is your, uh, friend Gab?
我不知道
I don't know.
你告诉我她在哪 我就停手
You tell me where she is, and this'll stop.
不 你不会
No, it won't.
你知道么 你是对的
You know, you were right.
关于蒙特的事
About Monte.
他想挖出沃特的污点起诉他
He's trying to dig up dirt on Walt for a civil suit.
蒙特的事是个坏消息
Monte's bad news.
我看到你从他房♥间里找出的东西了
I saw the stuff you found in his room.
那份我和他对话的文字记录
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表