剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
In my day, the--
新郎婚礼前见不到新娘的 所以...
well, the groom didn't see the bride before the wedding, so...
现在没人遵循那些陈规旧习了
Nobody follows those dumb rules anymore.
除了尼基我们都知道他来了
We all knew he was coming except for Nikki.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道 我
You know, I, uh--
我感觉你不是很喜欢他
Well, I don't get the impression you're his biggest fan.
我喜欢推理 所以...
I'm kind of Sherlock-y, so...
他挺好的
He's fine.
你有什么想要告诉我的吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
之前我没告诉别人 因为我不太确定
I never told anybody before because I couldn't be sure,
但是...有天早晨我去接迪莉娅
but... I picked up Delia up one morning,
挪亚的车在她的那个街区
and Noah's car was on her block.
她住在城里乱七八糟的地方
She lives in this shitty nowhere part of town,
所以他不可能是随便出现在那里
so he wouldn't just randomly be there.
现在他在这里 她也在这里
Now he's here, and she's here.
我不知道 可能她过来见他
I don't know. Maybe she came to meet him.
可能有些事出了岔子
Maybe something went wrong.
我不知道
I don't know.
我估计我是"48小时"看多了
I probably just watch way too much 48 Hours.
-小维 什么事 -呃
-What is it, Vic? -Hey.
卢西恩把德莉亚的照片给钻井工人们看了
So, um, Lucian showed the photo of Delia to the oil workers,
他们说不认识她
and they didn't recognize her.
他们都在谈论另外一个人
They were all talking about someone else.
很显然 他们
Apparently, they
都暗恋上了教会那群人里的的一个姑娘
all had a crush on a girl from the church group, so...
知道了
Okay.
我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
你先去查一下行李舱
For starters, you could check the luggage compartment for me.
好的
Okay.
发生什么了 乌苏拉
What happened, Ursula?
我上次见你的时候情况还没有这么糟
The last time I saw you, it was not this bad.
我丈夫总是臆想我在背后议论他
My husband got it in his head I'd been talking about him.
他气疯了
He went crazy.
但我发誓 我没有
But I swear, I hadn't.
难为你了
I am so sorry.
真是有意思
It's funny.
赫克托问我知不知道熊帮手的时候
When Hector asked if I knew about the Bear Helper,
我以为他说的是那个故事
I thought he was talking about the story.
但其实他说的是你
But he was talking about you.
谁是熊帮手
Who's the Bear Helper?
很久以前
A long time ago,
一个夏安族妇女带着她的孩子
a Cheyenne woman and her child
躲避克劳族士兵的追杀
were fleeing from Crow warriors.
那是冬天 他们落了单 很害怕
It was winter, so they were alone and scared.
当她发现有一头熊一路尾随着他们
And she became more afraid when--
她更害怕了
when she noticed a bear was following her.
但是熊对那女人说
But then the bear said to the woman,
我跟着你们是为了帮你们掩盖足迹
"I am following you to cover your tracks with mine
这样克劳族人就不会发现你们了
so the Crow will not find you."
女人和孩子行至一条大河前
When she and her child got to a wide river,
熊把他们带过河送到了安全之处
he carried them across to safety.
我的牙掉了
My tooth fell out!
赫克特会要他的牙吗
Will Hector take his teeth?
我不想让他伤害我爸爸
I never wanted him to hurt my dad.
那你到底想要赫克特做什么
What exactly did you ask of Hector?
帮助我妈妈
To help my mom.
他会帮你妈妈的
Then that is exactly what he will do.
这边请
Right this way.
我不想把你们的周末搞得更糟
I don't want to make your weekend any worse.
我只要搞清楚一些事情你们就可以回家了
I just need to get a few statements before you all head home.
露比 请把他们带到我办公室去
Ruby, could you show them to my office?
谢了 弗格
Thanks, Ferg.
这边请
Right this way, please.
我查到了迪莉娅的一些背景
Okay, so, I got some background on Delia.
她的双亲在她小时候就去世了
Both of her parents died when she was young,
所以她基本上是一个人
so she was pretty much on her own.
她手头有些拮据
Uh, and she was hard up for money.
活期账户上只有240美元
She only had $240 in her checking account.
我找过她老板
But I talked to her boss.
他说她为这趟旅行请了四天假
He said she took four days off to come on this trip,
对这事很激动
said she was excited,
因为这是她最要好的朋友的婚礼
that, uh, this was her best friend's wedding.
小维 行李舱里有什么发现吗
Vic, you find anything in the luggage compartment?
只有一股呕吐物的味道
Other than the smell of vomit, no.
-你想要有什么发现 -反正不止这个
- What were you expecting to find? - More than that.
查一查新郎挪亚·明顿的信♥用♥卡♥
Run the fiancé's credit cards-- Noah Minton.
看看他是不是一整个周末都在这
See if he was here all weekend.
查到什么信息立马告诉我
As soon as you get the information, bring it in to me.
沃特 需要帮忙的话
Hey, Walt, if it would help,
我来查新郎 你去问那几个姑娘话
I can work on the groom while you question the girls.
谢了 不用了
Thanks, but no.
伊蒙
Listen, Eamonn,
我不在的时候你顶替了我 我很感激
I appreciate you filling in while I was gone,
但现在这里不需要你了
but I won't be needing you anymore.
告诉你老大我欠他一个人情
Let your boss know I owe him a favor.
莎拉 谢谢你又过来一趟
Sarah, thanks for coming down again.
我觉得 你得多安慰安慰尼基
I thought, uh, Nikki may need some emotional support.
一下子发生太多事情
It's, uh-- It's quite a lot to take in.
-当然 -没什么
-Yeah. -No. Of course.
我希望 你们能跟我讲讲德莉亚
I was hoping you could, uh, give me some insight into Delia,
她是谁 喜欢什么
who she was, what she was like.
有没有什么人想伤害她
Who may have wanted to harm her.
我知道尼基和德莉亚大一时是室友
I understand that, uh, Nikki and Delia were freshman roommates.
挪亚 我猜你认识她俩的时间一样长
So, Noah, I assume you've known Delia as long as your fiancée.
嗯 差不多
Yeah. I guess I did.
你最近和德莉亚有什么联♥系♥吗
You had any recent contact with Delia?
就那些寻常的话题 婚礼什么的
Just the usual stuff, you know, with the wedding and all.
我听说你是这次旅行的惊喜
Well, I heard that you were the surprise of the trip.
那你的外遇可能是这次婚礼的惊喜了
I guess your affair was the surprise of the wedding.
什么
What?
你是不是安排了德莉亚过来见你
Did you arrange for Delia to come down here and see you
因为你知道你未婚妻在路上
because you knew your fiancée was on the road?
天哪
Oh, my God.
可能德莉亚威胁说要告诉尼基
Maybe Delia threatened to tell Nikki,
所以你就杀了她
and that's why you killed her.
不是这样的 我不知道你在胡说些什么
No, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
但是你知道怎么抛尸
Well, you knew enough to dump the body
知道把尸体扔哪不会让自己被怀疑
where you wouldn't be suspected.
你也知道姑娘们的行程 是吧
And you had access to the girls' itinerary, right?
他知道 我给他看的
Yeah, he did. I gave it to him.
你做了什么 挪亚
What did you do, Noah?
她们从没见过
These girls never saw the bag
装德莉亚尸体的袋子 但是你见过
that Delia was stuffed into, but you saw it,
因为袋子就是你买♥♥的
because you bought it.
不是的 你胡说八道
No. This is insane.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我的手下刚刚查了你的信♥用♥卡♥记录
My deputy just ran your credit cards.
就在尸体被发现前几个小时
You had a recent purchase from a nearby Walmart
你在附近的沃尔玛有一笔交易记录
hours before the body was found.
什么 亲爱的你快说点什么
What? No. Hey, baby, say something.
告诉他我绝对不可能杀了迪莉娅
Tell him there is no way I could ever kill Delia.
快放手 你弄疼她了
Stop it. You're hurting her.
关你什么事
You stay out of it.
这次旅行 这整个婚礼
This trip, this entire wedding has been nothing
都变成了你们两个之间的事情
but the two of you.
她们把你蒙在鼓里了吗 挪亚
Did they shut you out, Noah?
这就是为什么你投向了迪莉娅的怀抱吗
Is that why you turned to Delia?
迪莉娅以为这并不是一次性♥交♥易
Delia thinks this was more than a one-time deal?
没错 的确不止一次
Yeah, it was more than one time.
天哪 我的天哪
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表