剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你应该给还活着的那个雇个保镖
you should hire a security detail for the one who's still alive.
因为如果我们的军队上阵了
Because if our army has already taken the field,
那个混♥蛋♥就活不长了
that asshole's not going to last long.
我们来请你们离开这里
We've been instructed to remove you both from the premises.
普迪特先生 抱歉打扰你
Mr. Poteet, we apologize for the interruption.
这是什么意思
What's that?
这是房♥租
That is rent money.
我本来说只住一两个晚上 所以...
I was only supposed to be here for a night or two, so...
我应该客气一下的
Look, I know I'm supposed to say something like,
"我不能要这个钱"
"I can't accept that."
但是说实话我真的需要钱 所以那就谢谢了
But frankly, I really need it, so thank you.
最近怎么样
What's going on?
我有客户了
I got a client.
这是好事啊
That's a good thing, right?
是的 但是复印费和杂费越来越多
It is, but photocopy costs and trial fees are starting to add up,
我可不想跟老爸要钱
and I cannot ask my dad for money.
说到你老爸
So, speaking of your dad, um,
他身体怎么样
how's his health?
为什么这么问
Why?
他在局里总是接到一个医生打来的电♥话♥
He's just been getting calls at the station from a doctor,
而且他从来不打回去
and he never calls back,
所以我想知道这是因为他不想回电♥话♥
so I'm just trying to figure out
还是因为忙着威尔·巴林特的案子
if it's 'cause he doesn't want to
没时间理这些
or if he's just caught up in the Will Balint case.
威尔·巴林特
Will Balint?
强♥奸♥加布的那个人
Gab's rapist?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
他在坎伯兰县那边死了
Uh, he was found dead over in Cumberland County.
在泥地里窒息而死
He suffocated in a pile of mud.
我们怀疑这是仇杀
We're thinking it was a revenge killing.
所以就询问了所有
So, questioning all the, uh,
知道强♥奸♥犯身份的人
people who knew the identities of the rapists.
不是你 对吗
It wasn't you, was it?
-不 不 -太好了
- No. No. - Perfect. Awesome.
当然不是我
No, it wasn't me.
排除你的选项了
Check that off my list.
这是什么时候的事情
When did it happen?
今天一大早
Mm, earlier this morning.
-我得接这个电♥话♥ -好
- I got to take this. - Yeah.
我是小维
This is Vic.
维多利亚
Victoria.
是的
Yeah.
你好 最近好吗
Oh, hi. How are you?
今晚 不麻烦 听起来挺有意思的
Tonight? Yeah, no, of course. Yeah, that sounds fun.
好的 到时候见
Yeah. Okay. I'll see you then.
恩 再见
All right, bye.
是谁
Who was that?
那个叫阿奇·洛夫特斯的
That was a guy named Archer Loftus.
是我们的一个怀疑对象
He's one of our murder suspects.
然而我要跟他约会
And I got a date with him.
埃蒙
Eamonn.
你大老远的开车过来肯定有要事
Must be important for you to drive all the way out here.
是的 的确
Yeah, it is.
不幸的是 金斯警长
Unfortunately, Sheriff Wilkins
已经判定威尔·巴林特的死是场意外
has ruled Will Balint's death an accident.
真够快的
That was quick.
吉姆没找到明显与之相悖的证据
Well, Jim didn't find any compelling evidence to the contrary.
再加上纽爱特能源给他施压
Plus, he was getting pressure from Newett Energy
让他结束调查
to wrap up the investigation.
纽爱特能源正好是竞选赞助商对吧
Newett Energy happen to be a campaign donor?
是的
They are.
他们还出资升级了警局的交通设备和武器
And they paid for recent department vehicle and weapon upgrades.
现在据我们所知
Now, for all we know,
这确实是场意外 但是
this actually was an accident, but, um...
但是什么
But what?
你质疑那个升职是对的
You were right to question that promotion.
我看了纽爱特的员工反馈
I looked at Newett's employee reviews,
威尔·巴林特完全不配升职
and Will Balint was completely unqualified for that position.
本该是柴特·西米奇升职
The promotion should have gone to Trot Simic.
那个发现尸体的家伙
The guy who found the body?
阿奇·洛夫特斯对这个说了什么吗
Archer Loftus have anything to say about that?
还没有 我们找不到他
Well, not yet. We can't find him.
但是小维似乎认为她有线索
But Vic seems to think she has a lead.
小维到底去哪了 她都不接电♥话♥
Where is Vic, anyway? She's not answering her phone.
不知道
I don't know.
你试试打她的新家号♥码吧
Why don't you try her on her new home number?
她听到你的消息肯定很高兴
I'm sure she'd be glad to hear from you.
谢了
Thanks.
总之 抱歉我没能带来好消息
Anyway, sorry I don't have better news,
但我觉得你应该知道这些
but figured you should know.
-我很感激 -没事
- I appreciate it. - Yeah.
弗格想知道威尔·巴林特是不是少了颗牙
Oh, uh, Ferg wanted to know if Will Balint was missing a tooth.
他是
He was.
肯定是他倒下时磕掉的
Must have got knocked out when he fell.
-这里有验尸报告吗 -不在里面
- Do you have that autopsy report? - Uh, no, it's not in there.
我可能不该做这个
I probably shouldn't do this,
但我可以让验尸官给你传真一份
but I can have the coroner fax over a copy.
谢了
Thanks, Eamonn.
没关系
Yeah.
希望你还喜欢吃炸面包和鲶鱼派
I hope you still like fry bread tacos and catfish pie.
加布 你试过给赫克托写信吗
So, Gab, did you ever try writing to Hector?
为什么
Why?
为了公道
For justice.
根本没有赫克托
There's no Hector.
也没有公道
There's no justice.
只有好运和厄运
There's just good luck and bad luck.
并不是这样
That is not true.
有赫克托
Hector lives.
-我向你保证 -真的吗
- I promise you. - Really?
为什么那个...
Then why is one of those...
那个人四处游荡跟什么都没发生一样
men still walking around like nothing even happened?
也许你能把那个人的好运变成厄运
Perhaps you could change this man's luck from good to bad.
告诉赫克托那个人对你做了什么...
Tell Hector what this man did to you...
还有在哪能找到他
and where he can find him.
我不要离开房♥子
I'm not leaving the house.
我不能
I can't.
我不能
I can't.
如果你写给赫克托...
If you write to Hector...
我会帮你递信
I will deliver it.
"赫克托 我不知道为什么要写给你
"Hector, I don't know why I'm writing to you.
但我知道这个
But here's what I know.
他们有两个人
There were two of them.
一个没说话
One didn't speak.
另一个让我想喊多大声就喊多大声
The other told me to scream as loud as I wanted
因为没人在乎听到了什么
because no one cares enough to listen.
他是对的
He was right.
加布"
Gab."
阿奇
Archer!
阿奇 嗨
Archer, hi!
-你就是维多利亚 -是啊
- You Victoria? - Yeah.
看看你 真棒 真棒
Oh, look at you. All right, all right.
你比照片上漂亮多了
You're even prettier than your picture.
-我的照片怎么了 -没什么
- What was wrong with my picture? - Oh, nothing.
我不是说那个 我是说
I-I wasn't saying that. I was just saying that--
我就不该张嘴说话
I shoulda never opened my mouth.
没事的 我爸爸经常说我太敏感了
It's all right. My daddy always said I was too sensitive.
你想说什么就继续说
You go ahead and you say whatever it is you want to say.
好吧 我确实喜欢聊天
Well, all right. I do like to talk.
你想聊什么
What do you want to talk about?
我们为什么不聊聊
Why don't we talk about
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表