剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你为什么在一具尸体被发现后的一小时内
why it is that you fled Newett Energy oil field
就匆忙离开了纽爱特能源油田呢
less than an hour after a dead body was found?
该死
Shit!
让开 让开
Get away, get away!
我在找亨利 他在哪
I'm looking for Henry. Is he around?
我看到他拉着拖把和水桶去卫生间了
Uh, I think I saw him wheel the mop and bucket to the bathroom.
谢了
Thanks.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
在这儿
In here?
小维刚告诉我侵犯加布的其中一个人死了
Vic just told me that one of Gab Langton's rapists died.
死因可疑 你听说了吗
Under suspicious circumstances. You hear about that?
是的
Yes.
沃特告诉加布这个消息时我跟他在一起
I was with Walt when he gave Gab the news.
好吧
Oh, okay.
去外面尿
Hey. Piss outside!
小维还告诉我他们在找知情人
Vic also told me that they're looking for anyone
能够定位这些人的人
who might know enough to target these guys.
我没告诉他们
I didn't tell them
你过来找我要了他们的照片看
that you came and asked me to look at their pictures.
凯迪 我虽然不是律师
Cady, I may not be a lawyer,
但我还是能听出指控来的
but I think I know an accusation when I hear one.
威尔·巴林特今早被发现死在泥里
Will Balint died this morning in the mud,
同一天早上你上班迟到还浑身是泥
the same morning that you came to work late covered in mud.
我不是傻子 亨利
I'm not an idiot, Henry.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
What is going on?
你是说除了我告诉你的汽车故障
You mean, besides the car trouble I've already told you about?
就一件事 我曾经拥有
For one thing, I used to be
一家我一砖一瓦打拼出来的酒吧
the proud owner of a bar I built from scratch.
现在这家酒吧属于一个我鄙视的人
Now it is owned by a man I despise.
有时候我自己也不知道自己是谁了
I barely know who I am some days.
我还以为你们这些人
And I would have thought that you of all people
会更明白有人需要你你却无能为力
would understand how difficult it can be
有了自己喜爱的事业却无法继续下去有多痛苦
to have a calling and not be able to follow it.
凯迪 我无比感激
Cady, I have too much respect
你们为了把我保出监狱所做的努力
for what you and everyone else did to get me out of jail
我不会冒险再把自己弄进去
to risk going back there again.
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
阿奇
So, Archer...
我觉得 你要是发现工作环境不安全
I take it you're the kind of worker
就会向职业安全和健康署投诉
who calls OSHA about unsafe work conditions.
但是今天早晨你的一个同事在上工时死亡
But this morning, when one of your co-workers died on his shift,
你却没有这么做
you -- you didn't call OSHA.
你跑了
You ran.
为什么
Why?
我们已经知道你9点21分打卡下班
We already know you clocked out at 9:21 a.m.,
而威尔·巴林特就在那之前五分钟被发现死亡
just five minutes after Will Balint was found dead.
你走的时候连东西都没拿
And you left without collecting your things.
还有今天晚上 我一拿出警徽你就跑了
And then this evening, when I showed you my badge, you fled.
至少你试图逃跑
Or you tried.
如果你无法解释这一切
Now, if you don't have an explanation for all of this,
我们就只能
we're gonna have no choice
指控你谋杀威尔·巴林特
but to charge you with Will Balint's murder.
如果你们逮捕我 能把我拘留多久
If you did arrest me, how long could you keep me in custody?
最多48小时
Up to 48 hours.
在这里还是回坎伯兰县
Here or back in Cumberland?
可以把你拘留在这里
Well, it could be here.
好 那就逮捕我吧
All right, then. Arrest me.
我想了想吧
Actually, now that I think of it,
可能还是把你
it might be better to
交给你的雇主来看着比较好
release you into the custody of your employer.
不 我更想留在这里
No, I'd prefer to be kept here.
非常想
Strongly prefer it, actually.
-因为你杀了威尔·巴林特 -不是
- Because you killed Will Balint? - No.
因为你害怕纽外特能源里的什么人
'Cause you're afraid of someone at Newett Energy?
警长 如果你想要我回答你的问题
Sheriff, if -- if you want an answer to a question like that,
你得先把我关到牢房♥里
you've got to lock me up in that cell.
并且我不想有坎伯兰县的警♥察♥在场
And I don't want a Cumberland County deputy in the room.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我昨天早上去上班的时候 一切如常
So, I went to work yesterday. Normal morning.
然后我听到有人在泥浆池里大声呼救
And I hear someone yelling out in the mud pits for help.
我赶过去的时候
By the time I get there,
柴特·西米奇正在给威尔做人工呼吸
Trot Simic is giving Will mouth-to-mouth,
不过看得出来已经太晚了
but you could tell it was too late.
他已经死了
He was already dead.
我吓得赶紧跑了
So I kind of freaked out and I left.
你为什么这么害怕
Why'd you get so scared?
上星期威尔·巴林特来找我
Will Balint came to me last week
问我如果不想跟主管谈
and wanted to know where to go
该找谁
when you don't feel comfortable talking to your supervisor.
你们的主管是谁
Who's your supervisor?
沃克·布朗宁
Walker Browning.
你怎么跟威尔说的
What'd you tell Will?
我告诉他去找人力资源的人
Well, I told him to speak to someone in human resources.
然后我就知道
Next thing I know,
他从钻工直接被提拔成副司钻了
he gets made all the way up from roughneck to assistant driller.
你也在油井干过 知道这事不可能
You worked rigs. You know that just doesn't happen.
所以我猜 他们肯定是收买♥♥了威尔
So I figured, hey, they must have bought Will off.
直到他被杀我才意识到到底是怎么回事
That is, until he got killed and I realized what really happened.
他们给他设了局来灭口
They set him up in order to silence him.
这是个大阴谋啊
That's quite a conspiracy.
就像一个漂亮的金发警♥察♥
You mean like a pretty blond cop
设计利用婚介所来诱捕那样的阴谋
conspiring to entrap someone on a dating service?
没错 我猜差不多吧
Yeah, I guess it is.
我真是傻
Crazy me.
威尔因为跟这些人说了些什么而被杀
Whatever Will told these guys got him killed.
我猜他们以为我也知道威尔说的那些事
And for all I know, they think I know what Will knew,
所以我在他们把我也灭口之前跑了出来
so I got the hell out of there before they silenced me, too.
你怕谁会把你灭口
Who were you afraid would try to silence you?
沃克·布朗宁吗
Walker Browning?
沃克从来不会脏了他自己的手
Walker doesn't get his hands dirty.
那你觉得是谁干的
Who do you think did this, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过他罩着帮他办事的人
But Walker takes care of those who take care of him.
奖金 升职
Bonuses, promotions.
我打赌
I would be willing to bet, though,
那个杀了威尔的人
that whoever did kill Will
现在肯定吃着天上掉的馅饼呢
is enjoying a run of stupid good luck right now.
拿着 宝贝
Here we go, gorgeous!
挤一挤 往里挤挤
Squeeze on in there. Squeeze on in.
上车吧
Here you go.
不准超速 不准喝酒
No speeding, no drinking.
-明白了吗 -明白
- Understood? - Gotcha.
一路开到保留地不要停
Don't stop till you get to the Reservation.
-知道了 布朗宁先生 -去吧
- Yes, sir, Mr. Browning. - All right.
晚上悠着点兄弟们
Be careful tonight, fellas!
我看着这些姑娘都很玩得开
These ladies look awful frisky to me!
这些人运气不错啊
Looks like some lucky guys.
我也不知道
I don't know.
对的地方对的时间
Right place at the right time.
这就叫运气吗
That really luck?
我猜不是
I suppose not.
到婚介所注册来钓阿奇 他说得对
So, putting up that dating profile to find Archer, he's right.
这可能被视作诱捕
That might be considered entrapment.
拜托 他那是在谢我
Please. He was just thanking me.
我还没见过谁这么想被关起来
I have never seen anyone so excited to get locked up before.
他显然怕沃克·布朗宁怕得要死
He's clearly scared shitless of Walker Browning.
不相信埃蒙
Doesn't trust Eamonn.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表