剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
放下
Put it down.
到那边去
Then move over there.
走
Move!
他还没看到你的脸 不会认出你是谁的 快点走
He hasn't seen your face. He can't identify you, so just leave!
赶紧走
Leave now!
你在干什么 瑞贝卡
Rebecca, what are you doing?
不得到那些药我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere without those pills.
盖瑞思连他在退伍军人管理局看到了谁都不告诉我
Gareth won't even talk about seeing someone at the V.A.,
我害怕他最后会像布兰迪一样自杀
and I'm terrified he's gonna end up just like Brandi.
伊莱需要父亲
Eli needs a father.
伊莱也需要母亲
Eli needs his mother, too.
如果你开枪打我 我的手下会找到你
If you shoot me, my deputies will find you,
逮捕你 你的余生就要在监狱里面度过
arrest you, and put you away for the rest of your life.
此时此刻你还没犯罪
Now, you haven't crossed that line yet.
你还可以跟自己的丈夫过日子
You can still have a life with your husband.
没那些药就过不下去了
Not without those pills, I can't!
转过身去 跪下
Turn around and get on your knees.
跪下
Get on your knees.
马上
Now.
跪下
Get on your knees.
当我失去妻子的时候
When I lost my wife...
我也打算要放弃一切
I just about gave up on everything.
你也看到失去了布兰迪后格雷格变成什么样了
You can see how losing Brandi has affected Greg.
你觉得没有你盖瑞思一个人会活下去吗
Do you think Gareth will be able to make it without you?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你看过《人鼠之间》这本书吗
Did you ever read Of Mice and Men?
故事的结尾有这样一个场景
There's a scene at the end of the book.
一个叫乔治的人开枪打死了他最好的朋友
A man named George shoots and kills his best friend.
写的太好了
It's beautiful.
为了不让莱尼被处以死刑 乔治杀死了他
George kills Lennie to save him from being lynched.
当我读那本书的时候 我无法想象
When I read the book, I didn't realize
什么才是出于爱的举动
how any act can become an act of love.
别开枪 瑞贝卡
Rebecca, no!
你觉得如果此刻盖瑞思看到了你因为爱所做的一切
You think if Gareth could see your act of love right now...
他就会去接受治疗了吗
he might go get the treatment he needs?
也许他根本不需要看到
Maybe he doesn't even need to see it.
他能听到就好
He just needs to hear about it.
瑞贝卡 你要是能把枪放下
If you set your gun down, Rebecca,
我们可以马上打给盖瑞思
we could call Gareth right now.
我想 能接到你的电♥话♥对他来说意味非凡
It'd mean more if he heard it from you, I think.
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
漫长的一周
It's been a long week.
漫长的一年
It's been a long year.
不管怎么说 很显然
Anyway, um, clearly,
你们俩是这份工作的最佳人选
you're the two best candidates for this job.
但我觉得在你们任何一位身上都没有发现
I'm not sure either one of you has demonstrated
我需要的品质
what I need to see.
真的吗
Really?
也就是说 我俩都不会得到这份工作是嘛
So, you're not gonna offer the job to either of us?
是的
No, I'm not.
走到这一步也许是我有点太着急了
Maybe I rushed into this process too quickly.
也许
Maybe--
也许我给你们设定了一个不切实际的标准
Maybe I'm holding you to unrealistic standards.
对 也许你压根也不知道自己到底在干什么
Yeah, well, maybe you don't know what the hell you're doing.
我不知道你是否意识到了
I don't know if you realize this.
我能来申请这份工作 经历如此荒唐的程序
I was doing you a favor by even applying to this job,
根本就是在帮你的忙
going through this whole ridiculous process.
难怪你的上一任副手跟你作对
It's no wonder your last deputy ran against you as sheriff.
要不是我害怕会跟他的下场一样死掉
If I wasn't so afraid I'd end up dead like him,
我也会那么做
I'd do the same damn thing!
真是开玩笑
It's a joke.
在我离开之前 你能告诉我还需要加强哪方面吗
before I leave, um, can I ask you what I can improve on?
你不需要再努力加强什么
Well, it's not so much there's any one thing you need to work on.
-只是 -是因为那次打架 对吧
- It's just... - It's the assault, isn't it?
我的背景调查报告里面一定有这一条
It must have come up in your background checks.
我理解
I get it.
上一任副手中枪后牺牲了吧
Last deputy didn't respond too well when he got shot.
对 他牺牲了
No. No, he didn't.
你介意谈谈四年前 发生了什么吗
You mind talking about what happened to you... four years ago?
不介意
Yeah, uh...
一天晚上看完电影
My brother Phil
我和哥哥菲尔正走在回家的路上
and I were walking home one night after a movie
这时有辆黑色轿车停下来
when a dark sedan pulled up.
我能记得的下一件事 就是在一家医院的病房♥醒来
The next thing I remember, I was waking up in a hospital room.
护士跟我说
The nurse told me
我身中三枪 菲尔死了
I'd been shot three times and that Phil was dead.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那一定很痛苦
That must have been hard.
是啊 我经历了所有的阶段
Yeah, I went through every stage.
愤怒 愧疚 否认 然后又开始愤怒
Anger, guilt, denial, back to anger again.
后来我遇到了哥哥的一个同事
Then I ran into one of my brother's work buddies,
他向我介绍了太极拳
and, um... he introduced me to tai chi.
太极拳拯救了我
And it saved me.
为什么
How so?
这么跟你说吧
I like to put it like this.
小时候我经常去教堂
I went to church a lot as a kid.
我们总是被灌输一种要爱我们的敌人的理念
And we were always taught to love our enemies.
太极拳让我懂得了新的道理
Tai chi taught me something new--
它让我明白也要爱我们心中的敌人
To love the enemy inside me, as well.
因此我不再认为和平就是不发生任何冲突
So I don't look at peace as the absence of conflict anymore.
我把和平看成是对冲突的接受
I see it as the acceptance of conflict.
我终于看完了你的书
I finally finished your book.
很高兴我看完了
Glad I did.
那么你会怎么做
So, what would you have done?
才能不让乔治开枪打莱尼
To keep George from shooting Lennie?
我想乔治之所以打死莱尼
I think George shot Lennie
是因为他觉得别无他法
'cause he felt it was the only option he had left.
为了不让事态更加恶化我会采取这样的措施
I'd like to get there before things ever got that bad.
沃特·朗迈尔
周一怎么样
How about Monday?
什么怎么样
For what?
入职
First day on the job.
好的 周一没问题
Yeah, Monday works for me.
那也就是说 刚才屋里的是最后一项测试
So... was that the last test in there?
为了考验我们俩之中谁能承受变故
To see which one of us could handle adversity?
也许吧
Maybe.
谢谢你 警长
Thanks, Sheriff.
阿布萨罗卡县警♥察♥局 警长朗迈尔 副手莫雷蒂 副手康纳利 副手弗格森
阿布萨罗卡县警♥察♥局 警长朗迈尔 副手莫雷蒂 副手 副手弗格森
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表