剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
纽外特能源
扎克利
Zachary?
你在干什么呢
What you doing?
抽屉卡住了
The drawers stick.
-我试怎么没卡呢 -早上好露比
- Not for me, they didn't. - Morning, Ruby.
-卡住的抽屉 -好吧
- Sticky drawers. - Okay.
-有个电♥话♥你没接到 -是谁打来的
- Um, you missed a call. - Who?
-十分钟之前 -谢谢
- Ten minutes ago. - Thanks.
露比 是谁打的电♥话♥
Ruby, who was it?
是谁
Who was it?
不关你的事
None of your business.
埃蒙·奥尼尔
这里是莫雷蒂警官
This is Deputy Moretti.
你好 听到你的声音真高兴
Hey. It's good to hear your voice.
-最近怎么样 -就是工作啊
- What's going on? - Work.
是啊 我也是 其实我打电♥话♥也是为了工作的事
Yeah, me too. Actually, that's, uh-- that's why I'm calling.
看来你们局在寻找一个叫威尔·巴林特的
Looks like your department put a flag on a Will Balint.
你对这个名字有印象吗
Name ring a bell?
是啊 他怎么了
Yeah, it does. Why? What'd he do?
他死了
He died.
金斯警长不在办公室
Sheriff Wilkins isn't at the office.
他已经去坎伯兰县的停尸房♥了
He's already headed to the Cumberland County morgue.
告诉他我们会在那里见他
Tell him we'll meet him there.
我们去那里找他
We'll meet him there.
你们怎么来坎伯兰县了
So, what brings you to Cumberland County?
为了这个人
This guy.
我给他们打电♥话♥了 警长
I called them, Sheriff.
我不得不 因为他们从来不打给我
I had to 'cause they never call me.
所以 他是怎么死的
So, how did he die?
油井事故
Oil-rig accident.
链子上的油管松了
Overhead pipe slid loose from its chain,
掉下来打中了他的后脑 把他砸晕了
struck him on the back of the head, knocking him out.
然后他脸朝下倒在泥潭里 窒息而死
Fell face first into some mud, suffocated.
泥潭有多深
How deep was the mud?
3英寸
Three inches.
真的只有3英寸
Seriously?
如果你失去意识了
Well, if you're unconscious,
这么深就够把你憋死了
that's plenty deep to block your air passage.
当然
Yeah.
有人目击事情的发生吗
Anyone see this happen?
没有
No.
直到换班的人到了
They didn't even find the guy
他们才发现他
until one of the next fellas came on shift.
那时已经太晚了
By then, it was too late.
你到底为什么对他这么感兴趣
What makes you so damn interested in him, anyway?
威尔·巴林特是最近一个强♥奸♥案的嫌疑人
Will Balint is a suspect in a recent rape case.
嫌疑很大他现在却死了
Seems suspicious he now shows up dead.
他是个钻井工人啊 沃特
Well, hell, he's an oil rigger, Walt.
纽外特能源的安全记录其实还不错呢
Newett Energy's actually got a better safety record than most.
但是那些钻井一刻不停的运转 早晚会出事的
But with that drill turning 24/7, there's bound to be accidents.
记得提醒我 吉姆
Remind me, Jim.
你还欠我一个人情呢 这次该你帮我忙了吧
You still owe me a favor, or is it my turn?
我把埃蒙借给你用了 所以我认为这次应该是你帮我
I lent you Eamonn, so I reckon the next favor comes from you.
那就算欠你两次吧
Might have to make it two, then.
你介意我去那个钻井旁边看看吗
Would you mind if I looked around that oil rig a bit?
这儿不是你的地盘 沃特
It's not your county, Walt.
我知道
I know that.
但是如果他的死
But if this death is the result of something
是由于我地盘上的一些原因
that happened in my county,
我就会觉得应该为此负责任
I can't help but feel some responsibility here.
好吧 你去看吧
All right. You go take your look.
但我会让奥尼尔警官护送你过去
But I'm sending Deputy O'Neill here along as an escort.
我知道你怎么想 沃特
I know how you get, Walt.
你别忘了
I don't want you forgetting
石油公♥司♥在这个县里
that oil company provides a lot of revenue
创造了不少财政收入和工作机会呢
and a lot of jobs in this county.
是个好员工
Will was a good worker.
他才不只是好员工呢 简直是完美
Hell, he was better than good. He was outstanding.
这就是我刚刚提拔他做助理钻工的原因
That's why I just promoted him to assistant driller.
威尔之前是什么职位
What was Will's previous position?
普通钻井工人
Roughneck.
他们就是那几个
Are those the guys whose job it is
强迫姑娘们跟他们上♥床♥的人吗
to physically force young girls into having sexual intercourse?
那些指控已经被撤销了
Those charges were dropped.
难道"无罪假定"
Or does, uh, "Innocent until proven guilty"
只在坎伯兰县管用吗
only hold true in, uh, Cumberland County?
沃克 我们只是想在这里完成自己的工作
Walker, we're all just trying to do our jobs here.
而这两位从阿布萨罗卡来的朋友
And our friends from Absaroka,
是金斯警长希望来的
they're here with Sheriff Wilkins' blessing,
所以我需要你们像乐于帮助我们一样帮助他们
so I need you to be as forthcoming with them as you were with us.
当然 抱歉
Of course. My apologies.
只是失去了一个伙伴不太舒服
Just a little unsettling to lose one of your own.
你应该明白这种感觉的 对吗 警长
You know how that is, don't you, Sheriff?
谁发现尸体的
Who found the body?
柴特·西米奇
Trot Simic.
柴特
Trot!
过来把你知道的告诉他们
Get up here, tell 'em what you know.
我打了卡 走上来接♥班♥
Uh, I clocked in, and I walked up here to start my shift.
然后就看到威尔倒在泥里
And I saw, uh, Will laying in the mud.
-你发现他的时候他已经死了吗 -是的
- Was he dead when you found him? - Yeah.
我试着清理气管 做了心肺复苏
I mean, I tried to clear his airway and do CPR,
一旦有希望呢
you know, just in case,
但是...我记不清每次按压心脏要呼吸几次了 所以...
but, uh, I couldn't remember how many breaths for each push and...
你尽力了
There ain't nothing you could do.
别为此自责
Don't beat yourself up on this one.
好吧
Yeah.
事故在哪里发生的 柴特
Where did this accident happen, Trot?
柴特就在这下面发现的威尔 30英尺长的管道就在他旁边
Trot found Will right down there, 30-foot pipe right beside him.
我不知道他是在下面被砸到的
I don't know if he got hit down there
还是从平台上面被砸下去的
or if he got knocked off the platform.
所以你们把威尔·巴林特的尸体放在一边
So you just tossed Will Balint's body aside
然后就回来继续工作了
so you all could just get back to work?
你看 大家都明白自己在做什么样的工作
Look, everybody knows what they're getting into here.
这是个危险的职业 受伤是难免的
It's a dangerous job. People get hurt.
所以这儿的工资还不错
That's why it pays what it pays.
但是如果我们每次事故后
But if we were to stop production
都停止生产
every time there was an on-site accident,
那么每次停产
however sad,
我们就得损失几十万
we'd immediately start hemorrhaging
尽管这看起来很悲哀
hundreds of thousands of dollars.
那样我们都会失业的
We'd all be out of a job.
说到失业 大家别闲聊了
Speaking of which, that's enough gossip, boys!
快回去干活
Go on! Get back to work!
顺便说一句
Just so you know,
我们归档了现场记录 录了口供之后
we did document the scene and take statements
金斯警长才允许
before Sheriff Wilkins gave the okay
恢复作业
for production to start back up again.
你觉得是事故
So you think it was an accident?
对
I do.
显然你不信
Clearly you don't.
为什么不信 因为时间上的巧合吗
What is it? Just the coincidence of the timing?
沃特不相信巧合
Walt doesn't believe in coincidence.
还跟升职有关
There was also the matter of that promotion.
当然
Well, sure.
他对这个工作还不熟悉 容易出错
Guy's new at his job, he's more likely to make a mistake.
尤其是他一下子
Especially if he leapfrogs all the way up
从钻工升到了副司钻
from roughneck to assistant driller in one day.
这很奇怪吗
Is that weird?
我和亨利二十几岁的时候
Me and Henry spent most of our 20s
一直在普拉德霍湾钻油井
working rigs up in Prudhoe Bay.
这么多年里我从没见过谁
All those years, I never saw anybody
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表