剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
似乎是 他自己杀死了自己
Well, it looks, um... self-inflicted.
不可能
No.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
不可能
No.
不可能
No!
他是我儿子
He's my son.
他是我的儿子
He's my son.
我唯一的儿子
My only son.
警♥察♥告密者维多利亚·莫雷蒂
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
亲爱的赫克托 如果你没死 能帮帮我吗
Dear Hector, if you are not dead, will you please help me?
有时候我叔叔会喝很多酒
Sometimes my uncle drinks too much,
然后就会大怒并且打我妈妈
and then he gets really angry and he hits my mom.
我太弱小阻止不了他 但是你可以
I'm not big enough to make him stop, but you are.
赫克托 我儿子每天放学到家的时候
Hector, every day my son comes home from school
都被人打个半死
beaten to a pulp.
我跟他说要他反击 但他不敢
I tell him to fight back, but he refuses.
拜托你帮我儿子找到他内心的斗士
Please help my son find the fighter within.
赫克特 我攒的钱都没了
Hector, all the money I've been saving is gone.
我从十三岁就开始打工
I've been working every day
努力攒钱上大学
since I was 13 trying to save money for collage.
我刚生了一个漂亮的女儿
I just had a beautiful baby girl.
我男朋友一见她
When my boyfriend saw her,
就知道不是他的孩子
he knew she wasn't his.
求你了 为我妻子讨回公道
Please, justice for my wife,
她从医院下班时被抢劫了
who was mugged getting off her shift at the hospital.
赫克托 你是唯一一个
Hector, you're the only one
知道我有多害怕上学的人了
who knows how scared I am to go to school.
他想怎么打我都可以 但如果他敢碰...
He can hit me all he wants, but if he touches...
我儿子失踪了
My son is missing,
我知道是我前夫带走了他
and I know it's my ex-husband who has him.
-赫克托 -赫克托
- Hector. - Hector.
-赫克托 -赫克托
- Hector. - Hector.
-赫克托 -赫克托
- Hector. - Hector.
赫克托
Hector.
你弄乱了我的犯罪现场
You're messing up my crime scene.
河水早就把它弄乱了
The river already did that.
你还好吗
You okay?
我又那样了
I did it again.
什么
What?
又一个人因我而死
Another man is dead because of me.
我有毒
I'm toxic.
你应该离我远点
You should just stay away from me
因为我对人有害
'cause I'm bad for people.
对负鼠尤其有害
And really bad for possums.
这是负鼠吗
Or is it opossum?
负鼠 负鼠
Possum, opossum.
我都不知道
I don't even know.
又有什么关系 他死了
Doesn't matter. He's dead.
小维 那个
Vic, that's--
你知道我去怀俄明是为了重新开始吗
Did you know that I came to Wyoming to start over?
我离开费城就是为了远离那些事
Like, I-I left Philly to get away from all of that shit.
但你没法 没法重新开始
But you can't-- Can't start over.
没有第二次机会
There are no second chances.
你的黑暗过去不管到哪都跟着你
Your shit just follows you everywhere you go,
你就一次又一次的
and you just keep making
犯下同样的错误
the same goddamn mistakes over and over again.
也许
Maybe--
也许重要的是不断尝试
Maybe the point is to keep trying.
也许做对一次就足够了
Maybe getting it right just one time is good enough.
来吧 我们离开这里
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
你知道我爸爸
Did you know that my dad
以前叫我"灾星"吗
used to call me "The Terror"?
他是对的
He's right.
我 我就是个灾星
You know, I'm-- I am the terror
因为所有跟我亲近的人
because everyone who gets too close to me
不是死了就是离开了
either dies or they leave.
所以 别碰我
So, you know-- Don't you touch me!
不要
No.
-来吧 -不 不
-Come on. -No. No.
没事
Fine.
会没事的
Gonna be fine.
我爸送给你的
Did my dad send you?
我送给我的
I sent me.
我给你做了华夫饼
I made you waffles.
食物能缓解悲伤
Food eases sorrow.
你还跟你♥爸♥爸说话吗
Have you even spoken to your dad?
不
No.
你呢
Have you?
还说
Yes.
其实只有我一个人说
Or should I say I talked at him.
布兰奇的去世让他沉浸于工作
Branch's death has him immersed in his work.
没事的 我就是需要一个人想想
It's okay. I... need time to be with my own thoughts.
我也在想布兰奇
I have been thinking about Branch, too.
他帮了我那么多
How much he helped me.
我想把保释的钱还给他
I would like to return his bail money.
亨利 你没那么多钱
Henry, you don't have that kind of money.
再说了 我觉得这对他已经不重要了
And besides, I don't think it matters much to him now.
我重获自♥由♥花了很多人的钱
My freedom cost a lot of people.
我想至少把
I would at least like to return
捐给我的律师费还了
the legal defense money that was donated.
你还有捐赠人员和款项的记录吗
Do you have records of who contributed and how much?
没有 那钱算是现场临时凑的
Not really. It was kind of a pass-the-hat thing.
但我还有当时大家
But I have copies of all the affidavits
为你写的那些证词
that people wrote for you.
那应该差不多
That should be close to
可以提供捐赠人的完整名单
a complete list of the people who donated.
我还有那些文件 我去拿
I have those files. I'll get them.
别
No.
那些可以等等
They can wait.
吃吧
Eat.
你知道最难的是什么吗
You know the hardest part?
意识到我对
Realizing how little I feel
曾经非常在乎的的人没什么感觉
about someone who once meant so much to me.
你要是在找你的负鼠的话
If you're looking for your possum,
我把它埋那边树下了
I buried him by that tree over there.
水不冷吗
Isn't the water cold?
冷
Yep.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
在找杀死布兰奇的霰弹枪
Looking for the missing birdshot
射丢了的铅弹
from the shotgun shell that killed Branch.
你要挖了这整条河还是
Planning on dredging the entire river or just...
沃特 这又能证明什么
Hey, Walt, what's this gonna prove?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
我觉得你知道
Yeah, I think you do.
如果你找到了子弹
If you find the pellets,
那只能证明我们已经知道的事
it just proves what we already know.
如果你没找到 那说明它们埋泥里了
If you don't find them, it just means that they're buried by mud
或是被水流带走了
or they were carried away by the stream or--
如果是我死了 我希望你也会这样做
If it was me instead of him, I'd hope you'd do the same thing.
你知道你听起来像谁吗
Do you know who you sound like?
看看你
Look at you.
你一夜没睡
You've been up all night, and--
还想把整条河淘一遍
And you're planning on panning an entire river
就为了找那些BB弹
for a couple of BBs.
好像布兰奇的强迫症会传染似的
It's like Branch's obsessive behavior was contagious.
我错过了一些事 小维
I missed something, Vic.
我当时不够仔细
I didn't pay close enough attention.
我没发现布兰奇身处险境
I didn't see how bad things had gotten for Branch.
不要再为这个责怪自己了
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表