剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
- He's not here. - What do you mean he's not here?
亨利·站熊是一桩谋杀的从犯
Henry Standing Bear is an accessory to a murder.
所以他不在这儿 这是重罪
That's why he's not here. That's a felony.
我无权处理那样的案子
I'm not authorized to deal with cases like that.
我有严格规定只能代理轻罪
Strictly misdemeanors around here.
那你就让一个罪犯走了
So you let a criminal go.
-这是副作用 -什么的副作用
- Well, that's the flip side. - Flip side of what?
你们的人可以在保留区里
Well, you and your men can do whatever you want on the Res
做任何事 不受他人妨碍
without anybody being able to hurt you.
副作用就是
The flip side is when something goes wrong,
你有什么麻烦了也没人会帮你
there's nobody that can help you, either.
所以警长一点都不打算找到这个谋杀犯
So the sheriff's not gonna lift a finger to find this murderer.
你也不打算
You aren't, either.
这下我就没有别的选择了是吗
That doesn't leave me a lot of goddamn options, does it?
没错
Sure doesn't.
你说的对 他在这里 而且他被激怒了
You were right. He was here, and he's pissed.
好吧 马赛厄斯 多谢你的提醒
Okay, Mathias. Thanks for the update.
你把扎卡里开除了
You fire Zachary?
是的
I did.
他在那里到底发现了什么
So what was it that he found over there?
我不知道
I don't know.
你没让他解释清楚
You didn't let him explain himself?
有什么区别吗
What difference would it make?
我不知道
I don't know.
你也不知道
But neither do you.
我不否认
Look, I'll admit it.
适应扎克利要花一些时间
Took me a little while to warm up to Zachary.
但是我认为他是个好警♥察♥
But I think he's a good cop.
我也是
So do I.
如果他是对的呢
So what happens if he was right?
如果他有错呢
What happens when he's not?
那你和小维知道要怎样做吗
What's that tell you and Vic about how you should do your jobs?
显然这要你来做决定
Obviously, this is your decision to make.
但是我觉得你让扎克为别人的错误埋单了
But I think you're making Zach pay for someone else's crimes.
没错 这是布兰奇的事
Yes. This is about Branch.
这是我最后一次因为对警员的个人情感
That was the last time my personal feelings about a deputy
而做出错误决定了
led me to make the wrong decision.
但是扎克跟布兰奇不一样
But Zach's not Branch.
布兰奇总想证明什么
Branch was always trying to prove something.
布兰奇总是有事
It was always about Branch.
但是扎克...
But Zach...
我只是觉得他是真心想帮助别人
I just think he really wants to help people.
也许你是对的
You might be right.
我相信他的初衷是好的
I believe his intentions are good.
但是我必须考虑后果
But I have to think about the consequences.
我已经做出决定了
I've made my decision.
请进
Come in!
雅各
Jacob?
愿意住在这种地方
You must really love the Red Pony...
你肯定对红马驹有特殊感情
to willingly live in a place like this.
被玛拉基收♥购♥之后你还坚持留在这里
And to stay on, even after you got bought out by Malachi.
我不会用"收♥购♥"这个词的 他把我耍了
"Bought out" is not how I would put it. He tricked me.
我也被他耍了
Well, he tricked me, too.
我认为玛拉基所犯下的过错
I thought that Malachi's past mistakes were
都是由于他的境况
attributable to his circumstances
而且如果有人像我一样信任他的话
and that if someone like me believed in him,
他就会展现出他友好的一面了
his best self would come out.
但是他可能一点友好都没有了
But there may be no best self left in the man.
雅各 你来这里干嘛
Jacob, why are you here?
我有证据
I have mounting evidence
证明玛拉基在用赌场为基地
that Malachi has been using the casino
做一些非法的勾当
as a base for illegal activities.
他威胁了我的所有事业
He's threatening everything that I have set up.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
对付非法活动是朗迈尔警长的特长啊
Illegal activities are more of a Sheriff Longmire thing.
为什么不找他
Why not go to him?
这个...
Well...
是因为...
Because...
他不喜欢我...
he hates me...
也不信任我
and doesn't trust me.
你觉得我信任你吗
And you think I do?
可能不
Maybe not.
但是说到底 亨利
But in the end, Henry,
我们的目标一致
I think that you and I want the same thing.
人♥民♥的幸福要自己争取
Betterment of our people, achieved by our people.
沃特会把我与玛拉基之间的矛盾
Walt would see my trouble with Malachi
视作一个契机来毁掉我的赌场
as an opportunity to destroy my casino.
而你可以
You might see it
把这当做一个机会来挽救你的酒吧
as an opportunity to save your bar.
我差点以为你是个理想主义者
Just when I was beginning to see you as an idealist,
结果务实谈判者的本性这么快就暴露了
the pragmatic negotiator comes out.
没错
Ah, yeah, well...
我们两个都不喜欢仰人鼻息
we both like being our own boss.
如果你帮我保下我的赌场
If you help me keep my business,
我就帮你夺回你的酒吧
I'll help you get yours back.
你想要我怎么做
What are you proposing I do?
玛拉基一直在偷钱
Malachi's been stealing money.
他肯定把钱藏在什么地方了
He's got to hide it somewhere.
我猜就是这儿
I'm guessing it's here.
-洗钱 -没错
- Money laundering. - Yeah.
如果你能帮我证明这个
If you could help me prove that...
等他进了监狱 这酒吧就由不得他管了
they wouldn't let him run this place from prison.
考虑一下
Think about it...
亨利
Henry.
蒙特 我能进来吗
Monte, can I come in?
进来吧
Sure.
我还是把门开着吧 以防事态失控
I'm gonna leave the door open in case things get out of hand.
我希望你明白
I want you to know that
我们以严肃的态度对待你的指控
we take these charges seriously.
扎卡里已经因为他的行为被解雇了
Zachary's been let go for his behavior.
我来这是想亲自来道歉
I'm here to apologize personally.
好吧 接受道歉
Okay. Apology accepted.
这对扎卡里是个很大的打击
Knowing what a harsh outcome this is for Zachary,
我希望你能
I wanted to suggest that maybe you find your way
撤销对他的指控
to dropping the charges against him.
如果我撤销了有什么好处
What's in it for me if I do?
没有好处
Nothing.
试一下总归没问题
Ah, it was worth a try.
要是再添上一条贿赂 这投诉就更有料了
Bribery would have made a really juicy addition to the complaint.
什么投诉
What complaint?
这个
This one.
敏顿 & 敏顿律师事务所
你要起诉我
You're suing me
就为了你跟扎卡里之间的一点小争执
for your little tiff with Zachary?
还是说这就是
Or is this just your way
你为了我没有选你而实行的报复
of getting back at me for not hiring you?
不是我要起诉你 我只是调查员
I'm not the one suing you. I'm just the investigator.
谁要起诉我
Who's suing me?
巴罗·康纳利
Barlow Connally.
说实话 我不在意
Frankly, I don't care...
对 我不关心
No, I don't!
冲我嚷嚷我也不会改变我的回答 先生
Yelling is not gonna change my answer, sir!
这只会让你看上去很愚蠢
It's just gonna make you look foolish!
阿布萨罗卡郡 杜兰特 怀俄明州
-往他手♥机♥上打个电♥话♥ -他没有手♥机♥
- Just call him on his cell phone! - He doesn't have one.
扯淡 谁会没有手♥机♥
Bullshit! Who doesn't have a cell phone?
注意你的言辞 先生
Watch your language, sir!
这不就来了
There he is.
时间到了 警长
Time's up, Sheriff.
先预约
Make an appointment.
不如我去预约个开庭日吧
How 'bout instead of that, I set a court date?
你已经把柴特拘留了两天了
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表