剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
《人鼠之间》
这里是朗迈尔家里
You've reached the Longmire residence.
抱歉没能接听您的电♥话♥
Sorry we're not here to take your call.
请您留言 我们很乐意给您打回去
Please leave a message. We'll be happy to call you back.
录制欢迎语♥音♥
Record greeting.
我是沃特
This is Walt.
我是沃特
This is Walt.
18种桌面游戏和800台新型老虎机
18 gaming tables and over 800 state-of-the-art slot machines.
今天盛大开业的四箭度假村和赌...
It's opening day at Four Arrows Resort and Casi--
露比 让弗格出来
Ruby, send Ferg down.
-沃特 -弗格
- Walt! - Ferg.
东西不错啊 哪买♥♥的
That's nice. Where'd you buy this from?
不是买♥♥的
I didn't.
抓好了
You got it.
我们以为周一才能见到你
We weren't expecting you till Monday.
我看既然赌场开业了
Well, I figured with the casino opening,
你可能需要人帮忙 所以...
you could use an extra hand, so...
其实只完工了一半 所以房♥间都预订满了
The resort's only half-done, so all the hotels are overbooked.
连露营地都满了
Even the campground's full.
过马路呢
Coming through.
赫克托永生
赫克托永生
赫克托
你最近怎么样
So, how you doin'?
现在吗
Right now?
我承受着大部分重量 所以...
I'm carrying most of the weight, so...
好了
Okay.
到了
Okay.
-抱住了 -好的
- Hold up. - Yep.
谁把门锁了
Who locked the door?
沃特
Walt.
我们以为周一才能见到你呢
Um, we weren't expecting you till Monday.
我听说了
So I've heard.
不好意思
Sorry.
我...我没有坐你的位子
I, um -- I wasn't, like, sitting at your desk.
只是要把这些文件铺开 就...
I just needed some room to spread out, so...
不用说抱歉 小维
You don't need to apologize, Vic.
我让你负责的 所以...
I left you in charge, so...
给你的 老大
Here you go, boss.
我还是给你吧 老大
Well, I guess this should be for you, boss.
已经周一了吗
- Is it Monday already?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是谁
Who are you?
这位是埃蒙·奥尼尔
This is, uh, Eamonn O'Neill.
他是从坎伯兰县借调过来的 我给你发过他的简历
He's on loan from Cumberland County. I sent you his resume.
你批准了
You approved him.
你从联调局出来了
You survived the feds.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
他们只是在做自己的工作 所以...
Well, they were just doing their job, so...
至少你不再停职了
Well, at least you're no longer suspended.
从来没有过
Never was.
只是自愿的请假
Just a voluntary leave of absence.
-小维 -什么事
- Vic? - Yeah?
刚刚有个事故
There's been an accident.
你好啊 沃特
Hello, Walter.
在10号♥公路上 20英里标示牌处
Uh, well, out on Route 10, by mile marker 20.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Yep.
我们能搞定
We got it.
弗格
Ferg.
谢天谢地你回来了
Thank God you're back.
给我个汉堡加瓶水
Hey, let me get a burger and bottle of water.
天气真热
It's roasting out there.
水手茂草
Merwin Tall Grass.
没想到你也是个鬼舞者
I did not peg you as a Ghost Dancer.
我爷爷让我学的
My grandfather made me learn.
他说如果我们跳得足够久 就会进入梦境
He said if we danced long enough, we'd fall into a trance,
等醒来的时候 白人就全消失了
and when we woke up, all the white men would be gone.
你爷爷没有料到雅各·夜马
Your grandfather did not count on Jacob Nighthorse.
他的赌场招来了更多的白人
His casino makes white men multiply.
只要他们带着钱来
As long as they bring their cash.
水手
Merwin.
我在给一个小组做宣传
I'm spreading the word about a new group.
我们已经在社区中心开始排练了一章的《雄起》
We have started a chapter of Man Up at the community center.
我负责招人
I am on the recruitment committee.
《雄起》
Man Up?
听起来有点像男人打老婆的互助会
I heard that's like A.A. For wife-beaters.
他们为社区做很多事情
They do many things for the community,
尽管主要关注是家庭暴♥力♥
though domestic violence is certainly a focus.
你为什么请我加入这样一个组织
Why would you be asking me to join something like this?
每一个人我都邀请
I am asking everybody.
好吧 我可以过去瞧瞧看
Sure, man. I'll check it out.
每周一晚上8点
Mondays at 8:00.
快出来 快出来
Come on through! Come on through!
都出来
Come on! Get it out! Get the lead out!
快点
Come on!
好吧 修车工和钻井工
Okay, grease monkeys and roughnecks,
在路的那边
stay on that side of the road!
圣滚者 继续滚着吧
Holy rollers, keep that circle going!
继续 不要停
Go through! Go! Go! Go!
动起来
Move it! Move it!
没错 就这样
Yes, indeed!
快过来
Get your butt moving over here! Come on!
用右脚 哥们儿
Use the right foot, brother!
那两个半裸的 到路边去
Half-naked girls, get off the road!
快到路边去
Get off the road!
快点
Come on, now, girls,
这不是给你们开单身派对的地方
this ain't no place for your bachelorette party.
快走 快走
Move it! Move it!
快来 快来
Come on by! Come on! Come on!
快来 快来
Come on! Come on! Come on!
我真高兴你来了
Well, I'm glad you could make it.
卢西恩 你在这里做什么
Lucian, what are you doing here?
就是帮局里个忙
I'm just helping out the department.
你当警长有点太忙了
Your acting sheriff looked a little overwhelmed,
你不在这些废物就接管这个镇子了
what with you gone and these degenerates come to town.
可恶 卢西恩
Damn it, Lucian!
你一走他就坐在扫描仪旁边
He has been sitting by the scanner since you've been gone.
-我们不要你帮忙 -好吧
- We don't need your help! - Oh, righty-dighty,
因为你从坎伯兰县借来了个
Cause you got your little studly over there on loan
小壮汉嘛
from Cumberland County.
-他有什么能耐 -能听人说话
- What's he got I don't got? - The ability to listen.
过来 过来
Come on! Come on through!
帅警♥察♥们
Hot cops!
快点 快走 快走
Come on! Move it! Move it! Move it!
快点走
Move it! Move it! Move it!
沃特 我控制住局面了
Anyway, Walt, I got everything under control.
没有人受伤 肯定也没人被枪击
There ain't nobody hurt and definitely nobody shot.
到 到底发生了什么
What-- What the heck happened?
应该是这些开单身派对的年轻女孩们
Seems these dewy young ladies driving down here
开车从明尼阿波里斯到这里时
from Minneapolis on a last, final prenuptial hoo-hah or something.
那个赌场大巴企图跨越双黄线超车
Yon casino bus tries to pass them on this double yellow.
另一辆车从对向车道驶来
Another car's coming in the other lane.
大巴车想要并回原来车道
Bus tries to come back into the his own lane,
却和开派对的房♥车相撞 驶出公路
hits the RV party thing, and runs it right off the road.
车上像是一群芭比娃娃在跳脱衣舞
It's like a strip club threw up on a Barbie camper.
房♥车的司机呢
The driver of the RV?
滴酒未沾 其他姑娘们都力挺她
Sober as a Mormon. All them other girls bear out that story.
那赌场大巴车司机呢
What about the casino bus driver?
沃特 说到这就比较有意思了
Here's where it gets interesting, Walt.
大巴车司机跳下车 打开了车门
Bus driver gets out the bus, opens the doors,
把所有的行李都拽到地上然后就跑了
pulls out all the luggage on the ground, and then skedaddles.
这个狗♥杂♥种♥
He's an ugly mutt.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表