剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
-这... -大夫
- W-- - Doctor.
是有这种可能性的 但是 在这种情况下
There's, uh, always a chance, but in this case,
我认为 可能性不大
I'd, uh, classify it as "Slim."
我在黑暗中没注意到他脸上的瘀伤
I didn't notice the bruising on his face in the dark.
看起来他在中枪前被打过几拳
Looks like he took some punches before he got shot.
是的
Yeah.
威尔·巴林特的死被制♥造♥成事故
Will Balint was made to look like an accident.
用霰弹枪猛轰
A beating, a shotgun blast.
看着真像是私人恩怨
Sure seems more personal to me.
所以也像你推断的那样 是两个袭击者吗
So it's like you thought-- two different assailants.
很难说
Well, it's hard to tell
除非我们白天去
until we get to take a look at that crime scene
现场看一看
in the light of day.
希望马赛厄斯没有太生气 可以带我们去
Hopefully, Mathias isn't too mad, he'll let us take a look.
你觉得泰勒会介意我用一下他的洗手间吗
You think Tyler here will mind if I use his bathroom?
电梯见
I'll see you at the elevator.
我想把维思通的药量
And I want to up the dose of
从8毫克加到10毫克 可以吗
Risperdal from eight to ten milligrams, okay?
没问题
All right. Great.
唐娜
Donna.
沃特
Oh, hey, Walt.
你在这里做什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
有个嫌疑人中枪了 他就在大厅那头
A suspect got shot. He's, um-- He's down the hall.
-我很抱歉 -谢谢
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Thanks.
-他不是什么好人 所以... -说的也是
- Well, he's not such a great guy. - Oh, right, yeah.
听着 我正想给你打电♥话♥呢
Um, listen, I was actually just about to call you
可你并没有手♥机♥
on that cell phone that you don't have.
但是我今晚去不了
But I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
-我很抱歉 -其实 我还有点放轻松了呢
- I'm sorry. -Actually, I'm kind of glad.
不是因为你今晚去不了
Not that you can't make it, but,
其实 本来我也没法去
well, it would have been tough for me to make it.
所以我很高兴听到你先说取消了
So I'm glad you had to cancel first.
这又不是比赛
Well, this is not a competition.
不是 但是我觉得我领先了
No, but I think I'm in front.
那么 你在这里做什么
So, what are you doing here?
我有个病人昨晚想自杀来着
I have a patient who attempted suicide last night,
所以我觉得我应该在这里
so I just feel like I need to be here.
-当然 -是的
- Of course. - Yeah.
你呢 你的嫌疑人挺过来了吗
And you? Is your suspect going to pull through?
我不知道 他内脏中枪了
I don't know. He was shot in the gut.
出了不少血
There's a lot of bleeding.
也许我们应该保留晚上约会的计划
Maybe we should, uh, keep that dinner date.
这是很好的晚餐话题 不是吗
This would make great dinner conversation, wouldn't it?
我看还是改天吧
Um, I hope I can get a rain check.
-没问题 -好的
- Absolutely. - Okay.
我说到哪儿了 我觉得我们应该...
So, where was I? I think what we're gonna have to do...
那不是主持创伤后压力症互助小组的心理医生吗
Isn't that the, uh, psychiatrist who ran the PTSD support group?
没错
Yep.
看看是谁起死回生了
Look who's back from the dead.
-我借你的车用 -开琳达的吧
- I need to borrow your car. - Take Linda's.
琳达跟我分开了 我不知道她去哪了
Linda split. I don't know where she is.
她可能在哪里跪着呢
She's probably on her knees somewhere.
那我能借你的吗
So, can I have it?
抱歉 我还有事做
No, sorry. I-I got shit to do.
苹果白兰地喝完了
Dude, we're out of Apple Jacks.
他朋友把我强♥奸♥后你还跟他在一起
You're still with him after his friends raped me?
他不是那种人
He's not like that.
-他们都是那种人 -去你的吧
- They're all like that. - You know what? Screw you.
回去做你的僵尸吧
Go back to zombie land.
把钥匙给我 要不我会说强♥奸♥我的有三个人
Give me the keys, or I'll say there were three of them.
他会像其他两个人一样死掉的
He'll end up dead just like the other two.
明晚之前把车还回来
I need it back before tomorrow night.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
霰弹枪
Shotgun.
马赛厄斯
Mathias.
我正想上楼叫你
I was just heading upstairs to call you.
也就晚了几个小时
A few hours late.
那个嘛
Yep. About that--
好了 我知道 天黑嘛
No, no, I get it. It was dark.
大半夜的看不清界线
It's hard to see boundary lines in the middle of the night.
弗格已经告诉你了吧
I guess you already heard from Ferg.
用不着他来告诉我
Didn't have to.
今天早上去上班的时候
There was a representative of Newett Energy
纽外特能源的代表已经在办公室等着我了
waiting for me when I got to work this morning.
我猜 是沃克·布朗宁
Let me guess -- Walker Browning?
对 就是他
Yeah, that's the guy.
就是他手下的人强♥暴♥了加布·兰顿
Well, his men are the ones who raped Gab Langton.
楼上牢房♥里那个是杀人凶手
The one I have upstairs in my cell is a murderer.
我知道他是 但你必须放他走
I'm sure he is, but you're gonna have to let him go.
你不能强行让我放他走 马赛厄斯
You know, you can't compel me to do that, Mathias.
我没想逼你
I'm not trying to compel you.
我只是给你个忠告
I'm advising you that
沃克·布朗宁把法律摸得很清楚
Walker Browning knows his way around the law.
他知道他在保留地能做什么不能做什么
He knows exactly what he can and cannot do on the Res.
我保证他会利用你逮捕时的情况
I promise you, he'll use the circumstance of that arrest
来否决你提出的所有指控
to get whatever case you have thrown out.
弗格
Ferg.
什么事
Yeah?
放了柴特·西米奇
Release Trot Simic.
你说真的
Seriously?
是
Yep.
昨晚的事来得太快
You know, last night happened pretty fast.
我有预感嫌犯会参加篝火派对
I had a hunch our suspect would be partying at the bonfire.
我不想错过这机会
I didn't want to lose him.
我有电♥话♥你怎么不打
I got a phone.
你觉得我会护着
You think I would protect
在保留地开派对的白人钻工
some white oil worker partying on the Res?
蠢猪们再见咯
See you assholes later.
等等 Trot
Hold on, Trot.
你现在在阿布萨洛卡县 这是我的地盘
You're now in Absaroka County. That's my county.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
把他带回楼上去 弗格
Take him back upstairs, Ferg.
搞什么
What the hell?
你不能这么干
You can't do that.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的话将作为呈...
Anything you say can and will be used against you...
你觉得这能撑多久
How long you think that's gonna hold, hmm?
够久了
Long enough.
前面右转
We will take a right just up ahead.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
没人会来找你的地方
Somewhere no one will think to look for you.
喂 沃特
Hello, Walt.
另一个强♥暴♥加布的人 泰勒·马龙
So, Tyler Malone, the other man who raped Gab,
昨晚在保留地被枪击
was shot last night on the Res.
就在篝火派对附近
Near that bonfire.
他死了
Is he dead?
还没
Not yet.
不过情况不太好
It's not looking good.
谁干的
Do you know who did it?
我觉得是石油公♥司♥的人
I think a guy from the oil company.
沃克·布朗宁杀了威尔·巴林特来让他闭嘴
Walker Browning had Will Balint killed to silence him.
他也可能对泰勒下手
It's possible he tried the same with Tyler,
但是枪击看上去像私人恩怨
but, um, the nature of the shooting seems more personal.
所以我打电♥话♥给你
Which is why I'm calling.
加布·兰顿的妈妈 琳达
Gab Langton's mother, Linda,
一周都没出现了
has been missing for a week.
琳达看上去不像义警
Linda hardly seems like a vigilante.
加布怎么样
What about Gab?
我们上次找她谈过之后你有见过她吗
Have you seen her since you and I last spoke to her?
我昨天见过她 看上去不需要担心
When I saw her yesterday, she seemed beyond caring.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表