剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
就把目光转向了我的所爱
went after the thing I loved.
要是有人打我女儿的主意 我
If someone went after my daughter, I...
我都不知道会做出什么事
I don't know what I'd do.
-我们必须抓到他 -我会的
- We got to get him. - I will.
我一定会的
I will.
但我要必须守法 你不能被牵连
But I need to do it legally, and you need to stay out of it.
你一个人在这不会有事吧
Now, are you gonna be okay here on your own?
你担心我会崩了自己
You worried I'm gonna shoot myself?
康纳利家人可不是懦夫 沃特
Connallys aren't cowards, Walt.
我们不会自杀的
We don't kill ourselves.
你另一辆车的钥匙在哪儿
Where are the keys to your other car?
我不想让你开车 起码现在这状态不行
I don't want you driving, not in your state of mind.
我认为这会儿就别出门了
You're grounded as far as I'm concerned.
钥匙在另一个房♥间的桌子里
Oh, they're, uh, in the other room in a desk.
-我可以 -别动了 慢点
- I can-- Oh. - Come on. Take it easy.
坐到那里去
Just-- Right there. Take a seat.
好吧 钥匙在那个房♥间
Okay, they're in there.
-坐下吧 -听你的
- Here you go. - You're the sheriff.
箭叶香脂根
Arrowleaf balsamroot.
就是长得像向日葵那种东西吗
That's those sunflower-looking things?
是长那样
They are.
对于一个话很少的人来说 沃特
For a man of few words, Walt,
这搜查令申请书可真是够长的
this is one long warrant application.
我是不想出任何差池 所以
I wanted to be as thorough as possible, so...
这么说吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
我会给你搜查许可
I'm gonna give you a search warrant.
谢谢你 法官
Thank you, Your Honor.
但不是针对雅各·夜马的财产
But not for Jacob Nighthorse's property.
我会让你搜查我家
I'll give you a warrant for my home,
因为那些花像杂草一样长在我的车道旁
because those sunflowers grow like weeds along the driveway.
实际上 他们几乎到处都有
In fact, they grow practically everywhere.
但是发现布兰奇尸体的河边没有
Not along the river where we found Branch's body.
或许吧 但因此认定雅各·夜马有嫌疑
Well, that may well be, but that's not evidence enough
的理由不够充分
to cast suspicion on Jacob Nighthorse.
他叫雅各·空船
You mean Jacob Blankenship.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
不明原因地更改名字
The mysterious legal-name change.
这意味着欺骗
It speaks to a pattern of deceit.
这意味着一个印第安人
It speaks to an Indian wanting
想要让自己的名字听起来更印第安一些
to sound a little more like an Indian.
听着 很显然
Look, you clearly have a
沃特 你对这件事十分恼火
significant bug up your ass about this, Walt,
但我不能让你以这么靠不住的理由
but I can't let you disturb a citizen
去干扰一位公民
based on this thin evidence,
特别是你最近有点过忘记了法规
particularly since you've played so fast and loose with protocol.
我是指 据我所知
I mean, for all I know,
你本可以把泥土放进猎枪盒子里
you could've put that dirt in the shotgun casing.
对于监管链我有充分的证明
I fully documented the chain of custody.
你委托你最好的朋友
When you deputized your best friend,
那个刚刑满释放的罪犯 去运输证物
the recently released prisoner, to transport the evidence.
我们缺少人手 法官
We're shorthanded, Your Honor.
那就再雇个警官
Well, then hire a new deputy.
但是你申请搜查雅各·夜马的财产
But your request for a search warrant
被拒绝了
on Jacob Nighthorse's property is denied.
-沃特 -我现在没心情说话 小维
- Walt. - Not in the mood to talk now, Vic.
这事儿并不新鲜 你不需要说话
Well, that's nothing new, but you don't have to talk.
要不我们去吃个汉堡什么的
We can, like, go get a burger or something.
我得看一下布兰奇死亡时间前后
I need you to look into Nighthorse's alibi
夜马的不在场证明
for the window of time around when Branch was killed.
你就是他的不在场证明
You are his alibi.
是你告诉我他出城了
You're the one that told me that he was out of town.
我看到他从飞机上下来
I saw him get off a plane.
我怎么会知道他是否在他说的地方
How do I know he was where he said he was?
有可能是演出来的
Could've been an act.
查一下他的航♥班♥记录
Check his flight details.
让弗格查他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Have Ferg look into his credit cards.
好的
Okay.
就这些
Anything else?
谢谢你的汉堡 但是今晚不行
The burger-- Thanks, but not tonight.
这是保密协定
This is a confidentiality agreement.
上面写明你不能泄露公♥司♥的商业秘密
It says that you can't disclose the firm's trade secrets,
以及客户名单 等等
client list, etc.
在这里签名 在那里签首字母
Go ahead and sign here and initial there.
趁朗迈尔女士还没感到厌烦改变主意
Okay. Before Ms. Longmire gets bored and changes her mind,
我觉得她可能还想知道自己的薪酬
I thought she might be curious about her compensation package.
那么
So...
道·莫里斯法律事务所
道·莫里斯法律事务有限责任公♥司♥同意 每年付给坎迪·朗迈尔小姐175000美元年薪 立即生效
这不是我们之前讨论的工资
That's not the salary we discussed.
我们之前没谈过工资
We haven't talked about salary.
可是你说五万美元
You said $50,000.
假设你达到某项标准
That was your year-one bonus,
那就是你一年的奖金
assuming you meet certain benchmarks.
175000美元
靠那点工资可不太好过
We wouldn't expect you to live on that salary.
有 什么问题吗
Is-- Is there a problem?
没有
No.
没什么问题
No, there's no problem.
你还想再看看你的医保条款么
Would you like to review your health-plan options?
我十分想看
Yes, I would like that very much.
早上好 露比 你今天怎么样
Good morning, Ruby. How are you today?
马赛厄斯 要不你坐下来
Mathias, why don't you take a seat?
我去告诉警长你来了
I'll tell the sheriff that you're here.
不用了 我要给他个惊喜
That's okay. I want to surprise him.
费城妞儿 我很喜欢你的新发型
Oh, I like what you've done with your hair, Philly.
警长
Sheriff.
我得看看你的枪
I need to see your guns.
什么 看我的枪 为什么
What? My guns? What for?
这不重要吧 你又没干什么坏事
Oh, what does it matter? You haven't done anything wrong.
让我看一眼你的枪就行
So, just let me take a look at them.
-你有搜查令 -没有
- You got a warrant? - Nope.
你知道即使我想要也拿不到
And you know I couldn't get one even if I wanted to.
你为什么想要呢
Why would you want to,
除了惹恼我给你自己找点乐子之外
except for the simple pleasure of annoying me?
昨晚有人在雅各·夜马家
Someone fired off two .30-caliber rounds
用点三零口径的枪开了两枪
at Jacob Nighthorse last night.
在哪儿
Where?
就在他家
Right there at his home.
夜马不住在保留区
Nighthorse doesn't live on the Res.
这跟你有什么关系
What's this got to do with you?
夜马给我打电♥话♥的时候我也纳闷呢
Wondered the same thing when Nighthorse called me
按理说你县里的事我无权干涉
since I have no authority in your county.
你真的有指控夜马杀了布兰奇吗
Did you really accuse Nighthorse of killing Branch?
那就能理解
Then you could understand
他为什么不想向你报♥警♥了
why he didn't feel too comfortable about calling you in.
我昨晚没有对任何人开枪 马赛厄斯
I didn't shoot at anybody last night, Mathias.
很好
Great.
那就把所有的枪都拿出来检查一下
Then let me check out all your guns.
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
我试过了
Well, I tried.
那我没什么能做的了
There's nothing else I can do, then,
只能让联调局介入了
except call in the feds.
夜马先生
Mr. Nighthorse!
子弹就擦着我脑袋过的
The bullet went right by my head.
差两英尺不到就打中了
Missed me by less than two feet.
现在出了这起事件
Now, coming, as this did,
在此之前朗迈尔警长又曾不断骚扰我
on the heels of repeated harassment by Sheriff Longmire,
我认为事实已经很清楚了
it's pretty clear to me
这起枪击就是警长一手策划的
that the sheriff was behind the shooting.
沃特·朗迈尔曾试图把多起罪案栽赃给我
Walt Longmire has tried to connect me to several crimes
突发新闻
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表