剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
亨利
Henry?
-大家冷静 -那是什么 枪声吗
- Everybody just calm down! - What the hell was that, gunshot?
好的 够了
All right, that's enough.
救命 救命
Help. Help.
这个
Here.
用你的手压住
Put your hand on it.
-泰勒在哪 -泰勒·马隆也在这儿
- Yo, where's Tyler? - Tyler Malone was here?
他和某个女孩进树林里了
He went off into the woods with some girl.
闭嘴 我们不要告诉这些混♥蛋♥任何事
Shut up! We don't tell these assholes anything.
我们在保留区
We're on the Res.
事实上 你都不能逮捕我
In fact, you can't even arrest me.
你们逃不过这件事了
You ain't getting away with this shit.
对 他们不能在这儿执法
No, that's right. They ain't the law around here.
你不能把我留在这儿
You ain't keeping me here.
-我要走了 -所有人呆在原地
- I'm gone. - Everybody, just stay where you are!
抱住
Hold on.
好的
Okay.
起来
Come on.
没时间休息了 快跑
There is no time to rest. Run!
我希望你带了后援
I hope you brought backup,
因为你们不放他的话我们哪也不去
'cause we ain't going nowhere till you let him go.
-小维 -埃蒙
- Vic! - Eamonn!
-小维 过来帮忙 -你能行吗
- Vic, I need your help! - You got them?
能 去吧
Yeah. Go.
所有人现在后退 坐下
Everyone back up right now. Sit down.
沃特
Walt!
-那女孩在哪 -什么女孩
- Where's the girl? - What girl?
他朋友说他跟一个女孩一起回来的
His friends said he came back here with a girl.
我不知道 他现在失血很严重
I don't know. He's bleeding pretty badly.
我需要你在我移♥动♥他时压住伤口
I need you to keep pressure on the wound while I carry him.
好的
Okay.
来吧 我们起来 泰勒
Come on. Let's get you up, Tyler.
你找到枪了吗
Did you find the gun?
找到了
Yes.
有人看见你吗
Did anybody see you?
我不知道
I do not know.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
上车
Get in.
小维 把福特烈马开过来
Vic, go get the Bronco.
那是泰勒吗
Hey, is that Tyler?
你们对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
救他的命 把他们带走
Trying to save his life. Get 'em out of here.
埃蒙 把柴特·西米奇带回警局
Eamonn, take Trot Simic to the station.
-那剩下的人呢 -记住他们的相貌
- What about the rest of them? - Just remember their faces.
-快走 走 -快走 快走
- Now go! Go! - Come on, come on, come on.
泰勒 谁开的枪
Tyler, who shot you?
和你一起的女孩呢
Where's the girl you were with?
她跟这个有关系吗
Did she have anything to do with this?
沃特 他没法回答
Walt, he can't answer.
我不知道他能不能挺过去
I don't think he's gonna make it.
他必须挺过去
He has to make it.
他还要对很多事负责
He has too much to answer for.
你要带我去哪
So, where are you taking me?
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
什么情况
What do we have?
枪击受害人
Gunshot victim.
泰勒·马隆 他是奥丁油田的工人
Tyler Malone. He's a worker from the Oden Oil Fields.
他还是个强♥奸♥犯
He's also a rapist.
那是你管的 我会尽力处理枪伤
That's your department. I'll do my best with the gunshot.
爱蒙把柴特·西米奇带回警局了
Eamonn got Trot Simic back to the station.
好的
Good.
好吗
Is it?
因为我们认为柴特杀了威尔·巴林特
Because we thought that Trot killed Will Balint,
但他不可能射杀泰勒
but he couldn't have shot Tyler.
也许我们抓错人了
Maybe we got the wrong guy in custody.
或者是我们对付的是两名凶手
Or maybe we're dealing with two different killers.
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
醒醒
Wake up.
亨利
Henry!
发生什么事了
What happened?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我好像晕过去了
I think I passed out.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
发生什么了
What happened?
我大腿里有一颗点30的子弹
I believe I have a .30-caliber slug in my thigh.
我们得把它弄出来
We will need to get it out.
我们要怎么做
How are we supposed to do that?
老式做法
The old-fashioned way.
手术刀
Scalpel.
把血吸了 这儿被打烂了
Give me some suction. It's hamburger here.
主动脉夹层那里
Debakeys.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
你得去医院
You need to go to the hospital.
怀俄明的每家医院
Every hospital in Wyoming
都会在找一个身体里有子弹的人
will be looking for a man with a bullet in him.
加布 你必须得做这个
Gab, you have to do this.
太多血了 我不行
There's too much blood. I can't.
加布... 你可以的
Gab... you can.
记得我以前
You remember what I used to
在你投罚球前是怎么跟你说...
tell you to do before shooting free throws...
让你冷静下来的吗
...to calm you down?
我再也不是那个女孩了
I'm not that girl anymore.
我只需要你拿着这个
All I need is for you to hold this.
韦斯顿医生很难稳定病人的状况
Dr. Weston's having a hard time stabilizing the patient.
他说明早马隆先生能挺过来就给你打电♥话♥
He said he'll call you tomorrow if Mr. Malone pulls through,
但是他还说"别抱太大希望"
but "Don't hold your breath."
谢谢
Thank you.
沃特
Walt.
沃克·布朗宁
Walker Browning.
真够快的
That was fast.
他在哪
Where is he?
-泰勒在哪 -还在做手术
- Where's Tyler? - Still in surgery.
我一个手下打给我 说他中枪了
One of my guys called, said he'd been shot.
-谁他妈干的 -我们正在调查
- Who the hell did it? - We're finding that out.
我在树林里发现他的 一个人
I found him alone in the woods.
没有目击者
No witnesses.
是吗 这话听着真熟悉啊
Really? That sounds awful familiar.
朗迈尔警长和一个中枪的受害者
Sheriff Longmire with a man shot,
没有目击者
no witnesses.
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Hey, back off, asshole.
-小维 -我只是觉得这事很奇怪
- Vic. - I just find it disturbing
就在你们因为证据不足释放我的人之后
that right after you had to release my guys for lack of evidence,
他们两个都被人追杀了
they both get hunted down.
我记得威尔·巴林特死于钻井事故
I thought Will Balint died in an oil-rig accident.
如果你相信他是死于事故 警长
Well, if you believe that's true, Sheriff,
那为什么柴特·西米奇
then why is Trot Simic
坐在你的牢房♥里被指控谋杀
sitting in your jail cell charged with murder?
你好像总能
Seems you always find a way
找到证据来迎合你的推断
to get your facts to line up with your theories.
我还要给人家母亲打电♥话♥ 先走了
Now, excuse me. I got another mother to call.
我尽力了
I did the best I could.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
你早该走了
You should have taken off.
我有想过离开
I thought about it.
但是
But...
我不能把赫克特留在这里任他死去
I couldn't leave Hector here to die.
我不是赫克特
I am not Hector.
你揍那个人♥渣♥的时候说的话
What you said when you were beating that scumbag,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表