剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
就能过来为他点点蜡烛
can come by and light candles for him.
晚上把这都照亮了 肯定很漂亮
At night when it's all lit up, that's gonna be beautiful.
你能把十字架递给我吗
Can you hand me that cross there?
你为什么对我撒谎 杰里
Why'd you lie to me, Jerry?
为什么说你需要我载你来这儿
Why'd you say you needed a ride out here?
你有车
You got a car.
这些手动控制杆
Those hand controls...
怎么操作
how do they work?
按下去是刹车 拉起来是加速
Push down to brake, pull back towards you to accelerate.
我刚从店里取来的
I just got it out of the shop.
改装车子有收据吗
You got a receipt for that work?
你的车从来就没在改装店
Your car wasn't in the shop.
你需要我 但不是要我开车带你来这儿
You needed me-- Not to drive you,
而是要我给你看枪击发生的地方
to show you where the shooting happened.
没错 这样我就能把十字架立在这
Well, yes, so I could put my cross up.
不
No.
你是为了来找你那晚落在这里的东西
So you could find what you left behind that night.
什么
What?
你们并没有遇到抢劫 杰里
You were never robbed, Jerry.
我们当然被抢了
Of course we were,
就与你跟我说的其他人一样
just like those other people you told me about.
是你开枪打死彼得·霍伊特的
You shot Peter Hoyt.
好吧
Oh, well.
至少值得我一试
It was worth a try.
在你告诉我其他抢劫案之前
I never really thought I'd get away with it
我没想过要逃避这一切
until you told me about those other robberies.
所以那一晚到底发生了什么
So, what happened that night?
我让他停车
I told him to pull over
因为我的结肠瘘袋出了点问题
cause I was having a problem with my colostomy bag.
他过来帮我下车的时候
And when he came around to the side of the car to help me out,
我开枪打了他 正中面部
I shot him... right in the face.
就为了这个
For this?
我觉得你不会为了3000美元而杀了他
I don't think you killed him for $3,000.
不是
No.
那你就告诉我这是为什么吧
Then why don't you tell me why?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
可能是因为结肠瘘袋吧
Maybe the colostomy bag.
或者是因为长♥期♥以来的噩梦
Or the chronic nightmares.
或者是我想像中这双废脚痒了
Or the itch I imagine in my dead, useless foot.
我的理由可多呢 警长
I had a lot of reasons, Sheriff.
我只知道如果他还活着
I just knew I was never gonna be okay
我就永远不会变好
until I erased him from this earth.
然后我想到
And then I got to thinking that
我可以那3000美元付治疗的帐单
that $3,000 would come in handy for my medical bills.
但这其实挺愚蠢的
But that was kind of stupid.
所以你从来都没有原谅过他
So you never forgave him.
我不知道原谅是否存在
I'm not so sure forgiveness exists.
人们总是在谈论原谅
People talk about it a lot.
好像他们总是在说服自己
It always seems like they're trying to talk themselves
去相信一些屁话
into believing something they know is horseshit.
你表现的好一点
You put on a pretty good act.
他的家里人会认为你是他的好朋友
His family thinks you were his friend.
你在他的假释听证会上作了证
You testified at his parole hearing.
我不得不那样做
I had to.
我怕他死在监狱里
I was getting scared that he was gonna die in prison.
而且如果真是那样的话 我不知道我会做什么
And I don't know what I would have done if that had happened.
只有他死才能让我活着
Planning his death was all that kept me alive.
唐纳修神父告诉我原谅会给我带来平静
Father Donahue told me that forgiveness would bring me peace.
他错了
He was wrong.
我从来都没有原谅那个混♥蛋♥
I never forgave that asshole.
但是我现在终于平静了
But I'm at peace now.
*那可爱的罪恶啊*
♪ All our sweetest sins ♪
*我们至死保留*
♪ Carry them till our ends ♪
*它们造就了你*
♪ They made you ♪
*也造就了我*
♪ And they made me ♪
*据说心里的黑暗会增长*
♪ They say the dark will grow ♪
*在我看来 是它在划过天空*
♪ In my eyes, across our skies, it wrote ♪
*划过天空*
♪ Yeah, it wrote ♪
弗格 我在你的车里关押了一个人
Hey, Ferg, I got a man in custody in your car.
你和小维过来把他带走吧
I need you and Vic to come pick him up.
在10英里标志牌附近
I'm near mile marker 10.
他们马上就来
They'll be along soon enough.
没事的
It's all good.
露比打电♥话♥给我了
So, uh, Ruby called me.
她说有紧急情况
She said it was an emergency.
我没说紧急
I didn't say emergency.
她说了
Well, she did.
好吧 露比有时候会小题大做的
Well, Ruby can, uh, be a bit dramatic sometimes.
这事不算大吗
And this isn't dramatic?
在路边坐着
Sitting out here on the side of the road
让一个可爱的老太太帮你办事
having some sweet, old lady do your bidding?
警长 你是怕亲自给我打电♥话♥吗
Sheriff, are you afraid to call me yourself?
我没有手♥机♥
I don't own a cell phone.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 如果这不是急事的话 那这是什么
All right, well, if this isn't an emergency, then what is this?
我只是出来走走 思考一些事
Well, I was just out for a walk. Um, I was doing some thinking.
我想跟你谈谈 就让露比替我给你打电♥话♥了
I wanted to talk, so I had Ruby call you for me.
我明白了 你跟高中生似的
I see. Well, that's very high school of you.
跟你说吧 你要是想谈话
Tell you what, if you want to talk,
为什么不打电♥话♥给我约个时间呢
why don't you try calling and making an appointment?
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
什么时候
When?
几个月以前
Couple of months ago.
你读过约翰·多恩的诗吗
You ever read John Donne?
大学时读过
In college.
我记得一首关于跳蚤的诗
I remember a poem about a flea,
但它写的却是性
but it was really about sex.
不同的诗
Different poem.
"每个人的死都会削弱我
"Every man's death diminishes me
因为我即是人类"
For I am involved in Mankind"
我常常觉得这句话有道理
It always made sense to me.
直到几个月前
Till a couple of months ago.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
巴洛
Barlow.
我开枪打了他
I shot him.
两次
Twice.
但是他的死没有削弱我的力量
But his death didn't diminish me.
它让我如释重负
It... lifted a weight off of me.
你会为此产生罪恶感吗
And you feel guilty about that?
我会因为没有产生罪恶感而自责
Well, I feel guilty about not feeling guilty.
你为什么现在谈这个
Why are you talking about this now?
我刚刚见到了一个由于可理解的原因
I just met this guy who did something wrong
而做了错事的人
for understandable reasons,
而且他也不后悔
and he has no regrets.
一点都不
None.
我希望我也能像他那样
I wish I could feel that way.
你做错什么事了吗
Did you do something wrong?
没有
No.
没有
No.
我杀那个人应该死
Man I killed deserved it.
我现在对他的死
I feel better now he's gone,
感觉好了一些 轻松了一些
lighter, more at ease.
你这样就是轻松了
This is you at ease?
这就是我轻松的样子
This is me at ease.
我有时候甚至会做梦
I even have dreams from time to time now.
还有一些好梦呢
Some pretty good ones.
所以 你因为感觉不错
So, you feel bad about
而感到自责 是吗
feeling good, hmm?
这不就是感觉不好吗
Isn't that just feeling bad?
不 我不这样认为
No, I don't think so.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表