剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I'll hang back in case anyone runs.
这两个人在哪儿
Where can I find these two guys?
搞什么鬼
What the hell, man?!
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you again.
这两个人在哪里
Where can I find these guys?
就在那辆车里
They're in that one right there.
弗格
Ferg.
警♥察♥
Sheriff's Department!
你特么是谁
The hell are you?
走开
Get off me, man.
把头转过来
Come here.
起来 给我起来
Get up! Get the hell up!
-给我起来 -搞什么啊
- Get the hell up! - What the hell?
站起来
On your feet!
不许动
Don't move!
闭嘴
Shut up.
-铐住了 -嗯
- Got him? - Got him.
走
Let's go.
出去 走
Out. All right, let's go.
弗格 电♥话♥拿来
Ferg, phone.
亲爱的 我们抓了两个嫌疑犯
Hey, Punk, we got two suspects in custody.
你先跟检察官见面 我把他们拘留起来
I'll hold them while you meet with the federal prosecutor.
祝你好运
Yeah. Good luck.
朗迈尔警长
Sheriff Longmire.
沃克·布朗宁 听说你抓了我的人
Walker Browning. Heard you arrested a couple of my guys.
我得过来看看是怎么回事
I had to come down here and see what was what.
你是石油公♥司♥的
You with the oil company?
公♥司♥律师到之前 由我代表他们
I'm their representative till the company's lawyers can get here.
你不用急着走啊 小妞
Oh, you don't have to go, sugar?
咱俩睡那张小床肯定没问题
I'm sure me and you can share that little bed just fine.
闭上你的狗嘴 听见没
You shut your goddamn mouth! You hear me?!
听见了没
Do you hear me?!
听见了听见了
Yeah, yeah, man. I hear you.
警长 他们不是坏人
Sheriff, these are good guys.
不沾毒 没有犯罪记录 按时上班
No drugs, clean records, report to work on time.
他们工作很辛苦
They do a hell of a job.
下班后
When their leave rolls around,
就喜欢找点乐子
yeah, they like to have a good time.
得放松放松 你懂的
Got to blow off some steam. You know how that goes.
强♥暴♥ 你开玩笑呢
But rape? You got to be kidding me.
他们说这事是在哪里发生的
Now, where did this supposedly happen?
在树林里的派对上 附近是
At a party in the woods, a place near, uh--
就在艾博温小溪附近 我知道那地方
Yeah. Near Eberwine Creek. I know the place.
他们有时候会在那儿架个篝火开派对
The guys sometimes build a fire and party over there.
他们很闹腾
Oh, they can be loud,
放放爆竹 瞎倒腾
shooting off firecrackers, all that horse shit.
那地方 他们聚会那片空地
That, uh, area, the clearing where they hang out,
不是在保留区吗
isn't that on the Res?
没错
That's right.
好吧 据我所知
Okay, uh, as far as I know,
保留区只归部落警♥察♥管
only tribal police have jurisdiction on the Res.
嫌疑人 你那两个手下 关押在我这里
I'm holding the suspects -- your guys --
在检察官到来之前都关在这里
till the federal prosecutor gets here.
联邦检察官
The feds?
该死
Damn.
你手上肯定有对他们很不利的证据吧
You must have some pretty compelling evidence against them.
该死
God damn it!
好吧 我为我的手下自豪
Okay, I take pride in my guys.
真该死
God damn it.
如果他们真做了这事
Look, if they really did this...
只管把他们往死里判
throw the book at them.
朗迈尔小姐
Ms. Longmire,
没有医院出具的强♥暴♥证据
the lack of a hospital-issued rape kit
以及DNA证据
and any DNA evidence,
再加上受害者的描述缺乏可信度
on top of the unreliability of the victim's account,
这个案子已经是死路一条
already make it almost impossible to try.
我希望它与众不同 但是
I wish it were different, but...
我们不能白费力气
we can't throw money at a lost cause.
加布应该有更好的待遇
Gab deserves more.
这些女人应该有更好的待遇
These women deserve more.
我知道 朗迈尔小姐 今年早些时候
You know, Ms. Longmire, earlier this year,
《防止对妇女施暴法》通过了
the Violence Against Women Act was passed.
如果侵犯加布埃拉的人是她的男朋友
If Gabriella's attacker was her boyfriend--
她不认识强♥暴♥她的人
She didn't know her rapists.
他们是陌生人
They were strangers.
他们
They?
布拉德利夫人 加布被两个人强♥暴♥了
Gab was raped by two different men, Mrs. Bradley--
是和她一起参加派对的油井工人
oil-rig workers that she was partying with.
油井工人
Oil-rig workers?
我在北达科他州见过一模一样的情况
I had the exact situation happen in North Dakota.
贝肯油田的工人强♥暴♥保留地的女孩
Guys from the Bakken shale fields raping girls on the Res
因为他们知道他们不会受到惩罚
because they knew they could get away with it.
布拉德利夫人 如果这些人知道
Mrs. Bradley, if these guys know
没人会尝试去阻止他们
there will never even be an attempt to stop them,
那他们就会继续这样做
they will keep doing it.
但是如果有联邦检察官来调查这起事件
But a federal prosecutor investigating,
即使最终没有上法庭
even if it doesn't go to trial,
也会起抑制♥作♥用
may serve as a disincentive.
他们必须知道这些事情是有后果的
They have to know that there are consequences.
大大的好消息 爸
This is really good, Dad.
我觉得她在考虑接下这个案子
I think she's gonna consider taking the case.
这是件大事
I mean, this is a huge deal.
当然了 加布必须要和她见面
Of course, Gab is gonna have to meet with her.
亲口详细地描述当时的情况
She's gonna need a detailed first-person account of the assault.
希望加布能多给她一些 细节
Hopefully, Gab can give her some, you know, details.
还有 那位检察官
Also, the prosecutor is
会请来一位性侵犯鉴定护士
going to bring a sexual-assault nurse examiner,
因为在性侵犯72小时内他们都可以鉴定
'Cause they can do a rape kit up to 72 hours after the assault,
而且在法庭上有效
and it's still admissible in court.
加布还要再经历一遍那个
Gab is gonna have to go through all that again?
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
保留区的诊所检查结果不够有力
I mean, the Res-clinic exam isn't gonna cut it.
我希望你也许能跟加布说这件事
And I was hoping that maybe you could bring it up with Gab.
我
Me?
平常我会说作为女人你得做这个
Normally, I'd say that a woman should do it,
但是在这件案子上
but in this case, I mean,
你是目前为止她唯一愿意交流的人了
you're the only one she really responded to earlier.
你和她相处的很好 爸爸
You're really good with her, Dad.
你对她就像对我一样
You treat her like you treat me.
我一直以为
You know, I always assumed
你工作时肯定很强硬
that you had to be really tough for your job.
没想到你原来...还是那个你
Never occurred to me that you were... just you.
我想过了 我愿意
I thought about it, and I'd
让小维近期和我住一起
be happy to have Vic stay with me for a while.
她走了
She's gone!
兰顿女士 冷静下
Ms. Langton, just take a breath.
你 你把她吓跑了
You! You scared her off.
-她跑掉了 -加布跑掉了
- She's run away! - Gab ran away?
她当然会跑掉
Of course she ran away.
你们这些人把她吓跑的
You people scared her off.
她害怕你们对她的指指点点
She's terrified of you guys poking and prodding at her.
兰顿女士 发生什么了
Ms. Langton, what happened?
她说她要去
Said that she was gonna meet
盲虎那里见我 但她没出现
me at the Blind Tiger, but she never showed up.
他们那里又没手♥机♥ 我没法打电♥话♥
And since they don't got a phone, I couldn't call,
所以我到这儿来了
so I walked over here,
兰顿女士说她一小时前就离开了
and Ms. Langton said that she had left an hour before.
滚
Leave.
不要回来了
And don't come back.
我们完事儿了
We're done here.
凯迪找到了一位联邦检察官
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表