剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
可能他 他只是不相信埃蒙的上头
Maybe he -- he just doesn't trust Eamonn's boss.
很显然 纽外特能源在催金斯警长
Apparently, Newett Energy urged Sheriff Wilkins
把这个案子当成意外事故来处理
to rule the death an accident,
这很奇怪
which is strange.
为什么
Why?
因为工地意外事故
Because a workplace accident
会让职业安全和健康署对公♥司♥进行大调查
opens up the company to a big OSHA investigation,
还会有意外致死诉讼案件 高额罚金
uh, wrongful-death lawsuits, hefty fines.
但是简单的谋杀就不是公♥司♥的责任
But a simple murder is outside of the company's liability there.
没有义务 不受牵连
Free and clear.
所以为什么坚持要把它判为意外事故
So why insist on ruling it an accident?
除非是想掩盖谋杀
Unless you're trying to cover up a murder.
总算把威尔·巴林特的尸检报告打印出来了
Finally got Will Balint's autopsy to print out.
这传真机到底用了多少年了
How old is that fax machine, exactly?
有了尸检报告就不用花两小时去跑一趟了
An autopsy report just made a two-hour trip in seconds.
不错
That's pretty good.
发现什么了 跟那颗缺了的牙齿有关吗
What is it? Something to do with that missing tooth?
不 是其他事情
No. No, it's something else.
能请你告诉我们吗
Shall we beg you to tell us?
是泥巴
Mud.
太好了
Great.
这下事情清楚了
That clears it up.
威尔·巴林特的食管和胃里
There was mud
也有泥巴
in Will Balint's esophagus and stomach.
如果他是窒息而死就不会这样
Well, that doesn't happen if he suffocated.
不会
No. No, it doesn't.
如果他吸入了泥巴 那就说明他是清醒的
If he inhaled mud, that means he was conscious.
所以 他的脸在泥里
So, he had his face in the mud.
有人按着他 而且他试图反抗
Someone was pushing him, and he was trying to fight back.
这可不是简单的钻井事故
So much for a drilling accident.
我们还发现有人在威尔死后升职了
I also found out who got promoted after Will died.
-柴特·西米奇吗 -是的
- Trot Simic. - Yep.
听着像天上掉馅饼
That sounds like a run of stupid good luck.
他还拿奖金了吗
He also get a bonus?
如果有的话 他现在应该在花那些钱了
Well, if he did, he's out spending it right now.
显然 今晚他出去庆祝升职了
Apparently, he went out to celebrate his promotion tonight,
所以我要等到明天才能跟他谈话
so I'll have to wait for tomorrow to talk to him.
也许不用等
Maybe not.
我应该知道他在哪里庆祝
Think I may know where he's celebrating.
我们走吧
Let's go.
把钱收起来 赫夫林
Put it away, Heflin.
-这个算我的 -上一个就是你付的
- This one's on me. - The last one was on you.
好吧
Well...
你看 我欠你一个人情
Look, I owe you one.
我应该让你感到轻松点的
I should, uh, be making things easier for you...
不让你因为我的自信而感到担心
not making you feel like you got to tiptoe around my ego.
不 不 没关系的
No, no, man, it's-- It's-- It's cool.
我懂的 你们就像个大家庭
I get it. You guys are like a family.
小小的 不完整的家庭
Small, dysfunctional family.
我知道让一个新人
I know it can't be easy trying
在那里适应并不容易
to figure out how to fit someone new in that.
好吧
All right, man.
等一下
One second.
你好 露比
Hey, Ruby.
你在哪里
Where are you?
警长
Oh, uh, Sheriff.
抱歉 我在红马驹
Uh, sorry. I'm at the Red Pony.
你喝酒了
Been drinking?
喝了一点
A little.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What-- Uh--
你好 是的
Hello? Yeah.
只是几杯没劲的啤酒
No, no, just a couple of non-alcoholic beers.
我不喝酒 所以...
I-I don't actually drink, so...
赌场
Casino?
好吧
All right.
那我应该去找谁
Okay, who-- Who am I looking for?
柴特·西米奇 好的
Trot Simic. Okay.
好 我马上到
All right, I'll be right there.
抱歉
Sorry, man.
谁想要啤酒
Who needs a beer?
你想要支烟 不是吗
You want a cigarette, don't you? There you go.
给你
Here you go.
你有烟了
You got one?
你还好吗
You doing all right?
在看星星
Looking at the stars.
是吗
Oh.
普勒阿得斯
The Pleiades.
这样
Oh, oh.
我奶奶跟我讲过
My grandma used to tell me
她们的母亲和她的七只小狗的传说
the legends of their mother and her seven pups.
你知道吗 树林里有一大♥片♥空地
Well, you know, there's a clearing back in the woods a way.
在那里能看到整个天空
You can see the whole sky from there.
你想 拿几瓶啤酒
You want to, you know, grab these beers
去那里 跟我讲这个故事吗
and go over there, and tell me the story?
-好啊 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah?
好吧
All right.
我们这样做至少会打破5条司法原则
Think we're crossing about five jurisdictional lines right now.
你要习惯这样
You learn to get used to it.
现在只要把柴特·西米奇抓住
Just focus on taking Trot Simic into custody if he's here.
之后再办好手续
We'll sort out the details later.
我们还有多远到那片空地
How much further until we reach the clearing?
我们已经到了
Well, we're already here.
到了吗
We are?
就这样 就这样
There you go! There you go!
来跳个舞
Come on, a little dancing.
-搞什么 -大家不要动
- Come on! - Everybody stop where you are!
手举起来
Put your hands in the air.
这样可不对
This is bullshit.
-你们没有权力在这里执法 -手举起来
- You got no authority here. - Put your hands in the air now.
祝贺你升职啊 柴特
Congratulations on your big promotion, Trot.
没来跟你一起庆祝真是太遗憾了
Too bad Will's not here to celebrate with you.
我们应该回局里
Maybe we ought to move things to the station,
好好谈一谈
talk about why that is.
停下 你在做什么
Stop it! What are you doing?!
你觉得我在做什么
What do you think I'm doing?
-不要 -来吧
- No! - Hey, hey.
放松
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我不碰她 请你离开我 好吗
I'll get off her. Just leave me alone, all right?
-尽情地叫吧 -啊
- Scream all you want. - Oh!
没人会听的
No one will care enough to listen.
如果你再敢来这里伤害姑娘
If you ever step foot on this land again to hurt another woman,
我要的可就不是一颗牙了
I won't just take your teeth.
我会要了你的命
I'll take your life.
-你听到了吗 -在这里别动
- Did you hear that? - Stay here.
加布
Gab?
加布
Gab?
我们得逃跑了
We have to run.
肯定有人听到枪响了
I'm sure someone heard the gunshot.
我们得跑了
We have to run.
加布
Gab!
跑啊
Run!
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我...我把它掉在后面了
I-I dropped it back there.
快跑
Go!
警♥察♥
Sheriff's Department!
站住
Stop!
不然我就开枪了
Stop or I'll shoot!
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表