剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Well, my client sure seems to like it,
所以我希望你有好消息要告诉我
so I'm hoping you have some good news for him.
我叫你来不是为了这个
Well, that's not why I asked you to come.
请坐
Please, sit.
如果我们不谈卡尔文·黑狼的工作
If we're not talking about Calvin Blackwolf's job,
那就没什么好谈的了
then we're not talking.
我觉得你会想听的
I think you're gonna want to hear this.
请坐吧
Please.
这里产生的所有利润
The profit generated by all this was
从来都不是为了给某一个人带来财富
never intended to enrich any one person.
而是为了改变部落所有人的生活
It is intended to change the life of the whole tribe.
可这里只有你穿得起普拉达套装
And yet you're the only one in a Prada suit.
我想出资建学校
I want to fund the construction of schools,
医院 诊疗中心
hospitals, treatment centers.
我真的没时间来听你演讲
I - I really don't have time for a speech.
我还要为我的委托人写投诉去
Um, I have a complaint I have to write for my client.
我也想资助你
And I would also like to fund you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
部落中大多数人都不懂法
Most of our people don't understand the law.
他们请不起律师
They can't afford lawyers.
有一个资金充足管理良好的法律援助中心的话
But with a properly funded and managed legal-aid center,
我们就可以开始改变这种现状
we could start to change that.
你是想收买♥♥我吗
Are you trying to buy me off
这样我就会撤回卡尔文的官司了
so that I'll make Calvin's lawsuit just go away?
卡尔文不该被解雇
Calvin shouldn't have been fired.
他想回来的话 岗位一直都在
His job's still here if he wants it,
还有赔偿和额外的一个星期假期
along with back pay and an extra week's vacation.
我希望 凯迪
What I would like, Cady,
夏安族中的每一个人
is for everyone in Cheyenne Nation
都能在需要的时候找到法律代表
to have access to representation.
我希望你来做这个事情
And I'd like you to provide it.
我是被一个白人妇女养大的
I was raised by a white woman.
我知道白人中也有人与众不同
And I know there are a few special ones out there.
有兴趣的话打电♥话♥到我的办公室来
So call my office if you're interested.
加布
Gab?
你不能过来
You can't come in here.
你必须先斋戒二十四小时
You're supposed to fast for at least 24 hours first.
加布 跟我走
Gab, you need to come with me.
我们现在必须离开
We have to leave now.
你是来逮捕我的吗
Are you here to arrest me?
我是来保护你的
I'm here to protect you.
还有人想杀你
There's another man who's trying to kill you.
为什么
Why?
他认为你杀了他的朋友 就是那个钻井工人
He thinks you killed his friend, the oil worker.
而且如果你不肯说出真♥相♥
And if you're not around to tell your story,
他就会把另一桩谋杀也算在你头上
he can pin a second murder on you, too.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我还希望是我杀的呢
I wish I did kill them both.
我知道
I know.
但是如果他们把这两条人命都算在你的头上
But if you let them blame you for both murders,
他们就可以逃脱惩罚了
that means they get away with everything.
而且他们会让悲剧再次发生
And they can do it again.
玛丽莲说这个药物之轮
Marilyn says this medicine
就像一个可以与祖先通话的对讲机
wheel is like a microphone to our ancestors.
我向他们请求引导
I've been asking for their guidance.
不敢相信他们竟然派了一个白人警长来帮我
It's hard to believe they would send a white sheriff to help me.
精神上的帮助可以是不同形式的
Spirit helpers can take on strange forms.
可能这次你的祖先们只是通过亨利来帮助你的
Maybe this time your ancestors just worked through Henry.
他给我画了这张地图
He drew me this map.
你觉得如果我不站在你的一边他会让我来吗
Do you think he would've sent me if I wasn't on your side?
真是巧啊
Well, isn't this a coincidence?
走开 沃克
Out of my way, Walker.
好吧
All right.
只要你把加布留下
As long as you leave Gab with me.
-我不能那样做 -我当然可以
- I can't do that. - Of course you can.
我知道我们俩可能不一样
Look, I know we've had our differences, but
但是我们都是在做同一件事情
we're both just doing the same thing.
-不 不一样 -当然一样
- No, we're not. - Sure, we are.
我们都在帮助我们的朋友
We're looking out for our friends.
我在帮被这个女孩开枪杀死的泰勒
I'm doing right by Tyler, who this girl shot and killed.
而你在保护你的朋友亨利
And you're trying to protect your pal Henry
逃脱帮助她的罪责
from getting busted being her accomplice.
我可以为你保守秘密
I'll keep your secret.
把她交给我
Leave the girl with me.
不然呢
Or what?
你要开枪打死我们吗
Gonna shoot us?
我不会打你
I'm not gonna shoot you.
他会
He is.
放下枪 警长
Put the gun down, Sheriff.
还有手♥枪♥
And the handgun.
你觉得杀一个警长会给你带来麻烦吗
You don't think killing a sheriff will catch up with you?
我们可是在保留地里啊
We're on the Res.
在保留地里怎么疯狂
All kinds of crazy shit
都可以不付出代价
happens on the Res that nobody has to pay for.
加布
Gab?
你好啊
Hey.
她在哪里
Where is she?
谁 加布吗
Who? Gab?
她走了
She's gone.
我知道 她去哪儿了
I know that. Where did she go?
她哪里也没去
She hasn't gone anywhere.
她"走"了
She's gone.
就好像是 加布已经不是加布了
As, uh... in, Gab is no longer Gab.
那她是谁
Who is she?
应该问 "她是什么"
It's more like, "What is she?"
她变成了一只红尾鹰
She's been transformed into a red-tailed hawk.
刚刚
Just now?
精神上她一直是一只鹰
She's always been a hawk in spirit.
现在在肉体上也是一只鹰
Now she's a hawk in reality.
是你开的枪吗
Did you fire that shot?
什么
What shot?
一个人刚刚在下面被射杀了
Somebody just killed a man down there.
这救了我的命
Saved my life.
还有加布的命
Gab's, too.
这一枪很划算嘛
Good deal.
看起来是的
Yeah. I suppose it is.
你要去追她吗
Are you gonna go after her?
没这个必要了
There's no point.
如果她是一只鹰 就不归我管了
If she's a hawk, that's outside my jurisdiction.
看我找到了什么
Hey. Look what I found.
太谢谢你了 我一直找这个呢
Thanks. I have been looking all over for it.
不用谢
I bet.
我应该怎么报答你
How can I repay you?
用鲜血
With blood.
赫克托
Hector.
那么 你想跟我说说吗
So, do you want to talk about any of it?
可能吧
Maybe.
在最后
Eventually.
但不是现在
Not now.
好吧
Okay.
这儿可真安静
It's really quiet out here.
是啊
Yep.
这样挺好的
It's great.
你不觉得有点太安静了吗
It's a little too quiet, don't you think?
你弹琴吗
Do you play this thing?
很久不弹了
Not in a long time.
给我弹点东西吧
Come on, play me something.
我有点生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
你是真的生疏了 还是没有勇气
Like, rusty-rusty or chicken-rusty?
就这样
There.
别停下
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表