剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
那么 杰里 你说你是被两个人抢劫的
So, Jerry, you said you were robbed by two men.
其中一个可能是夏安族的吗
Could one of them have been Cheyenne?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能吧
Maybe.
他们块头大吗
Were they big men? Small?
是大块头
Oh, big.
其中一个好像是长头发
And one of them might have had long hair.
你和彼得有谁在赌场借钱了吗
Did you or Peter take out a loan at the casino?
我没有
I didn't.
那彼得呢 你们两个一直在一起吗
What about Peter? Were you two together the whole time?
是的 除了他去洗手间的时候
Yeah, except when he went to the bathroom.
还有几个人被抢了
There's some other folks, also got mugged.
他们给出了一些细节
They gave us some details.
这个人是攻击你的人之一吗
Could this man have been one of your attackers?
可能吧
Could be.
有什么可以帮忙的
Can I help you?
你这儿有没有比这种更精细的钳子
Do you have any pliers that are a little more delicate than this?
这些钳子不能再精细了
Don't want your pliers too delicate.
这些都是质保25年的
Those there are guaranteed for 25 years.
是的 但我需要那种细长的
Yes, but I need something narrower
能在狭小空间操作的钳子
to work in small spaces.
后面可能有一些
I may have some in the back.
-你好 -嗨 亨利
- Hello? - Hi, Henry.
我给你接沃特
I'm putting Walt through.
说吧 沃特
Go ahead, Walt.
亨利 我需要找个人
Henry, I need to find someone.
谁
Who?
大流士·伯恩斯 玛拉基的打手
Darius Burns, uh, Malachi's thug.
记得我跟你说的那起抢劫凶杀案吗
Remember I told you I have this robbery homicide?
我刚发现乔·独鹿也被抢了
Well, I just found out that Joe LoneElk was robbed, too.
他被抢之前在赌场借了钱
He took out a loan from the casino before he got mugged.
原来他的钱是从大流士那借的
Turns out he got the cash from Darius,
现在大流士暂时被另一位受害人
and now Darius has been tentatively I.D.
指认为其中一个行凶者
as one of the gunmen by another victim,
所以...你知道我在哪能找到大流士吗
so... any idea where I might find Darius?
知道 在"红马驹"我的办公室
As a matter of fact, yes. My office at the Red Pony.
他现在在那吗
Is he there right now?
我不敢肯定 门是关的
I cannot say for sure. The door is closed.
但他每天这个时候大多在那里
But he is usually around at this time of day.
谢了 亨利 回头见
Thanks, Henry. I'll see you in a few.
先生
Sir?
这些应该可以
I think these will do.
所以你什么细节都描述不出来
So, you can't describe anything about them at all?
是的 我没看到他们
No, I didn't get a look at either of them.
你听到什么消息 不要犹豫 打给我
Look, if you hear anything else, do not hesitate to call.
好的 下注了 3块压13
All righty, here we go. 3 on 13.
没问题 老板
Not a problem there, boss man.
22 没问题
22. Not a problem.
下注了 各位 下注了
Here we go, guys. Here we go.
红30 明智的选择 老板
Red 30. Wise choice, boss.
好 停止下注了 各位 停止下注
All righty, no more bets, guys. No more bets.
弗格森
Ferguson.
蒙特
Monte.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
来看看新赌场 最近有点闲
I was checking out the new casino. Got a little time on my hands.
你呢
What about you?
你们还是两个警官巡逻整个县吗
You guys still got two deputies patrolling the whole county?
三个了
Uh, well, three.
沃特最后雇了扎卡里·赫夫林
Yeah, uh, Walt ended up hiring Zachary Heflin.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
他告诉我和扎卡里不会雇我们任何一个
He told Zachary and me both he wasn't hiring either of us.
这是不是他惯用的手法 说谎
Is that usually, uh... A part of his M.O., lying?
你可能有点误会
Just probably a misunderstanding.
我当时在场 听得可清楚
I was there. Clear as a bell.
他经常玩这种骗术吗
Usually play those kind of head games?
警长这个人深藏不露
Look, uh, the sheriff, he's a secretive guy.
他不会经常告诉你
He doesn't always tell you
他在想什么做什么甚至这样做的原因
what he's thinking or doing or even why.
但是 他是个好人
But, uh, he's a good man.
真的么
Really?
黑26
Black 26!
我不打扰你了 对你影响不好
I'm gonna get out your hair. I'm bad luck for you.
有话快说 警长
Please make it fast, Sheriff.
你两天前的晚上在哪
Where were you two nights ago?
什么时间
What time?
午夜到凌晨三点之间
Between midnight and 3:00 A.M.
在赌场
At the casino.
你没有出去吗
You didn't leave at any point?
没有
Nope.
你最近借别人钱了吗
You loan anybody money recently?
没有
No.
所以你没在赌场卫生间
So you're not loaning money
放高♥利♥贷♥是么
at high rates out of the casino bathroom?
没有 那听起来既不合法又不卫生
No. That sounds both illegal and unsanitary.
我有证人持不同看法
I have witnesses that say different.
关于我的不在场证明还是在厕所放高♥利♥贷♥
About my alibi or about the bathroom loans?
皆有
Both.
他们描述我的样子了吗
Did they describe me?
是的
Yep.
深皮肤 长头发 吓人长相
Dark skin, long hair, scary-looking,
说话带印第安口音
talked in an Indian accent?
他们这样说的
Here's what they said.
他们欠你违法高♥利♥贷♥的钱
They owed you money from illegal loans.
快到期时他们在赌场把钱赢回来了
They won it back at the casino on the way out.
然后就被抢劫了
They got mugged,
也许是你或是玛拉基的手下干的
probably by you or one of Malachi's other guys.
这样你把你的钱拿回来了
So, you got your money back,
但他们还以为自己欠你钱
and they still think they owe you.
而且我猜他们没及时还钱时
And I'm guessing you raised the interest rates
你就提升利率
when they didn't make the payments on time.
"猜"
"Guessing"?
我现在是被要被逮捕了么
Am I under arrest for something?
没有就赶紧滚出去
Then don't let the door hit you in the ass.
警长这个人深藏不露
The sheriff, he's a secretive guy.
他不会经常告诉你
He doesn't always tell you
他在想什么做什么甚至这样做的原因
what he's thinking or doing or why.
真是巧啊
Well, this is a funny coincidence.
我知道你 今天 有小组 所以我
Well, I knew that you, uh, had your group, uh, today, so I, um...
好吧 警长 你有什么事
All right, Sheriff. What is this, hmm?
我猜你两天内
I assume you have a reason
跟踪我两次是有原因的
for tracking me down twice in two days,
但你看起来并不想告诉我原因
but you seem to not want to share it with me.
之前我是在道歉
Well, earlier I was apologizing.
不 你没有
No. You weren't.
是的 我是
No, I was.
我并没有
I wasn't. Uh...
我猜我
I guess I, um...
我 我猜我真的
I-I guess I really,
没有 没有
um, didn't, um-- didn't, um...
我确实
I mean, I did, um,
在内心深处
somewhere in the back of, um, my mind.
但是我
But I, uh, was, um...
已经过去很久了
It's been a long time.
我想
I'd, uh--
我就是觉得很明显我们开始时不太顺利
I just feel we got off on the wrong foot, obviously.
我希望你能不计前嫌
Um, I was hoping you would forget about that,
还有 我想问问你
and, uh, I'd like to ask you
能不能和我出去吃个饭
if you'd like to go for dinner with me.
这个 我说出来了
There. I said it.
在将来某个时间
I mean, sometime soon.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表