剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
打了你很抱歉
Sorry about smacking you.
但是你完全不明白我这么做的原因
But you totally buried the lead.
你要是早点处理加布的事情
If you'd have started with what happened to Gab,
我就不会打你...
I wouldn't have hit you...
这么重了
so hard.
加布在哪里
Where is Gab?
就在你身后
Right behind you.
你要健怡可乐吗
Do you want a Diet Coke?
我对它上瘾了
I'm addicted to the stuff.
-你屁♥股♥怎么了 -被枪打了
- What's wrong with your ass? - I got shot.
我有办法
I have something for that.
布洛芬
Ibuprofen.
可以减轻浮肿
Reduces swelling.
那么...
So...
加布开枪打了一个人 需要躲一阵子
Gab shot a man and needs to lay low.
那需要一些猛药
That requires some serious medicine.
希瑟·疯狗
Heather Crazy Dog.
挺像的
Close enough.
给你
There you go.
那些人攻击你之后 你的朋友找过你吗
After those men attacked you, your friends tried the sweat?
叫你回去吗
To call you back?
你觉得这个可以吗
Did it work?
我希望能用
I wanted it to.
有时候还不够
Sometimes it takes more.
我的曾祖母看过
My great-grandmother watched
她的全家被白人士兵屠♥杀♥
white soldiers massacre her entire family.
她被强♥奸♥了
She was raped.
她把这块头骨传下来
She passed this skull down
当做自己的药 因为这是事实
as her medicine because it's the truth.
你有药吗
Do you have medicine?
那是什么
I'm not sure what that is.
你的药...是一种力量
Your medicine... is a power.
我可以给你改名
I can change your name.
我甚至可以修改你的社会安全号♥码
I can even change your Social Security number.
但是只有你的药物可以改变你的内心
But only your medicine can change what's inside.
既然你来了
Now you're here.
我们就来寻找你的药物
We'll find your medicine.
好了 你 跟她说再见吧
Okay, you, say goodbye.
我不会离开她的
I am not leaving her.
你停在河边的车
You've got a car
会被警♥察♥找到的
parked across the river where the cops can find it
在家里还有辆带有你血迹的卡车
and a truck with your blood in it at home.
你想帮助她吗
You want to help her out?
去把自己那堆破事收拾收拾
Go... clean up your mess.
她说的对
She's right.
你得把曼迪的车还回去 要不她会告发我们的
You need to take back Mandy's car, or she'll turn us in.
加布 我很抱歉
Gab, I am so sorry.
为什么
Why?
你把我带到这里
You got me here.
不是这个
No.
我觉得是我让你对那个人开枪了
I think I gave you the idea to shoot that man.
在我让你给赫克托写信的时候
When I told you to write to Hector.
我早就有这种想法了
I think I already had that idea in my head.
你只是提醒了我我有这种力量
You just reminded me that I had the strength.
谢谢你带她来
Thanks for bringing her.
永远别回来
Never come back.
亨利 还是我
Henry, it's me, again.
有空给我回电♥话♥
Please give me a call when you get a chance.
有重要事情
It's kind of important.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
-要咖啡吗 -不用 谢谢
- Coffee? - Uh, no, thanks.
我正要去拿我的...
I just need to go grab my, um...
-裤子吗 -对 没错
- Pants? - Yeah. Yeah.
裤子在那儿呢 所以...
They're over there, so...
我去...去拿报纸
I'm-- I'm gonna go get the paper.
你好
Hi.
你好 刚见过你的室友
Hi. Just met your roommate.
你得穿好衣服离开了
You have to get dressed and go.
等我喝完这杯咖啡再说
Not till I have a cup of coffee.
-不行 -就一杯咖啡
- No. - Just one cup of coffee.
不然会感觉不正经的
Otherwise, this feels dirty.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
但是...
But, um...
先把衣服穿上
Put your clothes on first.
-好的 -好吧
- All right. - Okay. Okay.
见到你的朋友了
Met your friend.
是的
Yeah.
埃蒙
Um, Eamonn. Mm-hmm.
埃蒙警员吗
Eamonn the deputy?
你不能告诉你老爸 好吗
Uh, you can't tell your dad, okay?
抱歉 早上好 弗格森
Oh, uh, sorry. Morning, Ferguson.
你还好吗
You all right?
看起来心不在焉的样子
You seem distracted.
没事 我很好
No, I'm good.
我只想在警长来之前跟他说几句话
I just need to talk to the sheriff before he gets in.
警长
Sheriff!
蒙特 你在这里干嘛
Monte? What are you doing here?
不好意思
I'm sorry to say, but I'm
但是我要起诉你的一个警员
filing charges against one of your deputies.
起诉 对谁
Charges? Against who?
警长 我一直等着你来呢
Sheriff, I've been waiting for you to get in.
-你太晚了 扎克 -不管这个人跟你说了什么
- You're too late, Zach. - Whatever this guy has told you--
-不要再威胁我了 -再 我没威胁过你
- Don't you threaten me again. - Again? I never threatened you.
我不知道这个人有什么问题 但是他失控了
I don't know what this guy's problem is, but he's out of control.
我只关心自己的事 别人的我都不管
I was minding my own business. I wasn't doing anything to anyone!
他没有适当的理由就强行进入了我的房♥间
He comes busting into my room without probable cause!
闭嘴
Hey!
都到我办公室来
My office.
该死
Shit.
已经搞砸了 好吗 他一直看着我呢
That's messed up, all right? He's been watching me.
他未经允许
He storms into my room
就闯进我的房♥间
without permission and with violent intent.
我有目击证人
I have witnesses that will tell you
-可以证明他袭击了我 -好了
- that he assaulted me. - All right!
蒙特 你打算正式投诉吗
Monte, do you want to file a formal complaint?
废话 当然了
You're damn right I do.
弗格在办公室呢
Ferg's in the bullpen.
他会记录你的陈述
He'll take your statement.
在你说话之前
Look, before you say anything,
我能给你看看我从他房♥间里拿了什么吗
can I show you what I took from his room?
不行
No! You can't.
你拿到的任何东西
Anything you have,
都是在没有搜查令和正当理由的情况下得到的
you got without a warrant and without probable cause.
他跟踪我
He was following me.
妄想症不是借口
Paranoia is not probable cause.
妄想症是无事实依据的恐惧
Paranoia is when there's no factual basis for fear.
而这个案子
Now, in this case--
你是说蒙特的案子吗 他手上有一个
You mean Monte's case? Because he has a case.
你从他房♥间拿到的一切都是非法获得的
Everything you took from his room was obtained illegally.
我已经在处理两起谋杀案了
Now, this is the last thing I need
最不想添这种事了
when I'm already dealing with two murders.
-亨利来电♥话♥了 -现在没空
- It's Henry. - Not now.
他说很重要
He says it's important.
你在这儿等着
You wait here.
别和蒙特♥共♥处一室
I don't need you and Monte in the same room.
警长 我该怎么做
Sheriff, what am I supposed to do?
给他录口供
Take his statement.
喂 我饿了
Hey! I'm hungry!
谁还没点麻烦啊
Yeah, we all have problems.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表