剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
three.
别松手 别松手
Hold on. Hole!
我抓到你了
I got you.
千万别再松手了
Don't let go.
永远不会
Never again.
她来了
She's here!
安德鲁 她来了
Andrew, she's here!
很多人都等着你呢
Lot of people waiting for you.
你快进去吧
You should get inside.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
完美
Perfect.
好消息 新娘来了
Good news, the bride.
好的
Okay.
看
Look.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
她不是吧
No, she's not.
*抓紧我*
*Hold on*
*在我们走的时候...*
*To me as we go...*
不会吧
No way.
*在我们踏上...*
*As we roll down...*
我们走
Let's go.
*这条陌生的道路...*
*This unfamiliar road...*
科尔 等等
Cole! Wait.
*尽管这波...*
*And although this wave...*
你落了什么东西吗
Did you forget something?
过来
Come here.
*记着你并不孤单*
*Just know you're not alone*
*因为我会让...*
*'Cause I'm gonna make...*
所有的婚礼都是这样子的吗
Is that what all weddings are like?
因为这太棒了
'Cause that was awesome.
去哪里
Where to?
随便
Anywhere.
*一切都会清楚*
*It'll all be clear*
*不要管那些妖魔鬼怪*
*Don't pay no mind to the demons*
*他们会让你充满恐惧..*
*They fill you with fear...*
我的天
Oh, my God.
罗杰
Roger.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
?I'm fine.
我需要你帮个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
-把手伸进我的裤子里 -不行 罗杰
- Reach into my pants. - No, no, Roger.
罗杰 对不起 他不太清醒 罗杰
Roger. I'm sorry, he's delirious. Roger.
我要你抓住我的那个
I need you to grab my wire.
-录音装置 -罗杰 不是做这个的时候
- The wire. - Roger. Roger, this is not the time for that.
-我把巴恩斯的话都录下来了 -罗杰
- I got Barnes on tape. - ?Roger.
拿着 我把巴恩斯的话都录下来了
Here, I got Barnes on tape.
什么
?What?
这会洗清科尔的罪名的
I-It'll exonerate Cole.
把这个交给艾弗瑞
Get, get it to Avery.
但 请等一下
But, wait, please.
答应我
You promise me.
答应我你会回到我身边
You promise me you'll come back to me.
我答应你
I promise.
-女士 拜托 我们得走了 -好
- Ma'am, please. We have to go. ?- Okay.
快去吧
Hurry.
两周后
肋排来了
Rib time.
谁想吃
Who's hungry?
肋部中弹后马上吃烤肋排
You barbecued ribs right after being shot in the ribs?
算是致敬吧
Sort of a homage.
-我来吧 -不 我来
- I'll take that. - No, I'll take it.
不
N-No.
看看谁回来了
Whoa. Well, look who's back.
-伙计们 -你好
- Hey, guys. - Hi.
我们去拿点吃的
All right, we're gonna get some food.
一会儿见
We'll see you in a second.
哎呦喂
Well, well, well.
著名间谍小说家约翰·勒卡雷的小说
寒风孤谍
The spy has come in from the cold.
差不多吧
?Yeah, about that.
我想谢谢你们
I want to thank you guys.
谢什么
For what?
就是那个
You know.
钱啊
For the money.
科尔 回头见
I'll see-see you around, Cole.
我不知道你指的是什么 完全没有概念...
I don't know what you mean. At all. So...
*我们为何不能成为朋友*
*Why can't we be friends?*
*为什么不能...*
*Why can't we...*
欢迎加入这个大家庭
Welcome to the family.
*我们为何不能成为朋友*
*Why can't we be friends?*
*我们为何不能成为朋友*
*Why can't we be friends?*
都已经恢复可以烧烤了
Up and grilling already.
看到你健康真是太好了
Good to see you healthy.
听着 罗杰 我...
You know, look, Roger, I...
从没有过搭档
never had a partner before.
不知道该如何感谢一个人
Don't really know how to thank somebody
替我挨了一枪
for taking a bullet for me.
这个嘛...
Well...
我觉得你刚刚谢过了
I think you just did.
那么...
So, uh...
看起来巴恩斯好像...
seems like Barnes just kind of up and...
消失得无影无踪了
disappeared into thin air, huh?
实际上没那么夸张
Not so thin, actually.
一个旧识联♥系♥了我
An old contact got in touch.
巴恩斯的一个化名在厄瓜多尔出现了
A Barnes alias pinged in Ecuador.
那你要去追捕他
So you gonna go after him?
从前的我早就已经在飞机上了
The old me would already be on a plane.
那现在的你呢
Right. And the new you?
对现在的一切很满足
Is happy where he's at.
我现在是个顾家的人
I'm a family man now.
太好了
Good.
听到这个很高兴
I'm glad to hear it.
巴恩斯跑了就跑了呗
I mean, who cares if Barnes gets away?
我可以接受啊
I can live with that.
那他朝我开了枪又怎样呢
Right? So-so what if he shot me?
我可不是不安分的人
I'm not the travel guy.
我是沉稳的人
I'm the steady guy.
"老实待着"的人
The... "Stay put" guy.
-没错 -没错
- Exactly. - Exactly.
很高兴我们俩想的一样
Glad we're on the same page.
绝对一样
Same page.
我的天 简直不敢相信我们真的出发了
Oh, my gosh, I cannot believe we are doing this.
-是吧 -一个说走就走的南美旅行
- Right? - A spontaneous trip to South America? Hi.
我有差不多三十年的
Well, I had about, uh, 30 years of, uh,
休假天数 所以我就想
vacation days, so I figured, you know what?
只争朝夕
Better now than never.
-我喜欢这个新的罗杰 -是啊
- Well, I like the new Roger. - Yes.
-温暖的海水和沙滩 就... -对啊
- You know? Like, warm waters, sandy beaches, just... - Yep.
... 你 我 还有...
...you, me and...
-科尔 -我的天啊
- Cole? ?- Oh, my gosh.
-你好 -娜塔莉
- Hi, hi. -?Natalie. Hey.
-你怎么来了 -你好啊
- What the hell are you doing here? - How are you?
浪漫休假 潜水 你呢
Romantic getaway. Scuba diving. You?
垂钓 我喜欢鲈鱼
Uh, fishing. I like the bass.
你们俩都计划并预定了去厄瓜多尔的旅行
You both planned and booked trips to Ecuador?
世界真小啊
Small world.
-一点点 -一丢丢
- Tiny. ?- Miniscule.
这个不是个休假 对吧
This isn't a vacation, is it?
压根就不是
Never is.
在起飞前你不能把靠背放倒
You can't put your seat back before takeoff.
顶到我的膝盖了
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表