剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
地检准备要过来给一千万拍照存底
The D.A.'s on his way over to do a photo op with the ten million.
物证室架子上第四排
Aisle four of the evidence locker.
你好吗 蒙蒂
What's up, Monty?
又从逮捕行动中收到更多证据
Got some more evidence from that seizure.
我们要放到架子上
We're gonna put it up.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
贝利 我们还是警♥察♥吗
Bailey, are we still cops?
我们刚开始一起做事的时候 我就和你说过
I told you when we first started working together,
不要有感情瓜葛
no attachments.
这样你就会有弱点
It makes you vulnerable.
你想救回她 就把钱交出来
You want her back? Hand over the money.
别盘算着
Don't get any ideas
怎么追杀我了
about coming after me.
还有人指望着你呢
You have too much to live for now.
你也是 警探
You, too, Detective.
家有娇妻和孩子
Pretty wife, sweet kids.
你总不能时刻都保护着他们
You can't always be there to protect them.
别冲动 罗杰
Easy, Roger.
你拿到钱了 她在哪
You got the money. Now where is she?
上楼 顶层
Upstairs. Top floor.
那个混♥蛋♥开枪射我
Son of a bitch shot me.
我要保证你不会跟上来 科尔
I can't have you following me, Cole.
你不管他的话他就会失血而死
He'll bleed out if you don't do something.
你只能救他们其中一个
You can only save one of them.
这就是你朋友太多的下场
See, that's the problem with having too many friends.
坚持伙计 我带你去见医生
Come on, man, I'm taking you to a doctor.
我的天 我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-救命 -娜塔莉
- Help! - Natalie!
科尔
Cole!
科尔 我不能动
Cole? I can't move.
我被绑在
I'm tied to...
我的天 罗杰
Oh, my God, Roger.
这里可不是医院
This is not a hospital.
不是 但她是我见过最好的医生
No. But she's the best doctor I know.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
你这裙子不错
Hey, that's a nice dress.
你真漂亮
You look great.
你替他止血 我帮你松绑
You take care of him, I'll take care of you.
他们让我不要乱动
Uh, they told me I can't move.
乱动会引爆♥炸♥弹
I can't move off the bomb.
怎么了 怎么了
What is it? What is it?
没事吧 没事吧
Is it okay? It's okay?
用力按住这里
Just put pressure right there.
给我水
Uh, water.
谢谢
Thank you.
伤得严重吗
How's he look?
还好 炸♥弹♥处理如何了
Not too bad. How's the bomb?
不严重
I've seen worse.
你们都互相安慰之后
Now that we've made each other feel better,
都实话实说吧
what's really going on here?
娜塔莉 你只要离开椅子
Natalie, if you move off this plate,
这里整个都会被炸毁
this whole place will blow.
罗杰 子弹穿出了身体
Roger, the bullet went through,
如果不立刻止血 你就死定了
but if we don't stop the bleeding, you're gonna die.
你们还是别实话实说了
Okay, can we go back to lying?
急救员五分钟左右到达
EMTs should be here in five.
来不及了 我需要灼烧止血
That's not enough time. I need to cauterize it.
像《第一滴血》里那样
The Rambo?
你真了解我
You read my mind.
《第一滴血》 听起来不错
Rambo. Yeah. Sounds good.
是什么
What is that?
别问
Don't ask.
天 听着
Oh, man. Okay, look,
我要是活不成了 让我先打个电♥话♥好吗
if I'm gonna die, then I need to make a call, okay?
帮我把手♥机♥拿来
Can you hand me my phone?
一千万美元怎么会凭空消失
Look, how does $10 million just come up missing?
很明显这又是检察官惯用的
I think it is another example of the D.A.'s very real
推卸责任的方法
accountability problem.
有一名听众来电
We have a listener calling in.
午间新闻
罗杰从谢尔曼奥克斯打来 翠什·默托接听
Roger from Sherman Oaks, you're on with Trish Murtaugh.
-宝贝 -宝贝
- Hey, baby. - Hey, baby.
罗杰
Roger.
这是我老公 我完全公开的
Um, this is my husband, full disclosure.
怎么了
Uh... What's going on?
我只是想让你和
I just wanted you and the, uh...
广播听众们知道
...listening public to know...
你是个多么了不起的女人
...what an amazing woman you are.
亲爱的
Honey.
我不知道自己配不配得上你
And I don't know if I deserve you,
但是
but, uh...
我希望你和我在一起很幸福
I hope I made you happy.
我们在一起的生活
The life we had together...
你和孩子们
you and the kids...
如果我今天死了
If I die today...
-我也有过幸福的一生 -罗杰
- I die a happy man. - Roger.
罗杰 你没事吧
Roger, are you okay?
好得很 亲爱的
Never better, sweetie.
我爱你
I love you.
罗杰 我
Roger, I...
-开始吧 -等会 你在做什么
- Here we go. - Wait, w-what are you doing?
开始了
Here we go.
这什么 等一下
Okay, what is it? Wait.
为什么要洒火♥药♥
Why're you putting gunpowder?
你们在做什 不行
What are you do-- No.
等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait!
没事的
It's okay.
抱歉了 兄弟
Sorry, buddy.
伤口被封住了
The wound is sealed.
现在必须马上送他去医院
But we need to get to a hospital right away.
兄弟 有我在 我在呢
Okay, buddy. I got you, I got you.
急救人员就在楼下
EMTs will be downstairs.
-你在做什么 -我要留下来
- What are you doing? - I'm staying here.
一会见 罗杰
See you, Roger.
科尔 科尔
Cole? Cole!
炸♥弹♥有动静了
It started beeping.
计时器
Timer.
你快走吧 科尔
You should go, Cole.
拜托了
Please.
科尔 快走吧
Cole, please.
没有你我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere without you.
再说了 没事的
Besides, it's fine.
只要找个什么东西按住触发装置
We just got to find something to hold the trigger down.
就能争取几秒钟时间
Buy us a few seconds.
警员受伤 警员受伤 疏散大楼
Officer down. Officer down. Evacuate the building.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
这个行吗
Will this work?
可以
That'll do.
只能争取个几秒钟时间
It's just gonna buy us a few seconds.
只要 冲到窗口处
Just got to... make it to the window.
然后怎么办
And do what?
跳下去吗
Jump?
-然后怎么办 -信仰之跃
- Then what? - Deap of faith.
跳下去听天由命
We jump and we see.
准备好
Ready?
一
One...
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
没事了 坚持住
It's gonna be okay. Hold on.
我的搭档还在上面
My partner's still up there.
二
Two...
三
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表