剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
No, the TV in the background.
在播报101公路的交通情况
Talking about traffic on the 101.
在他身处的岛屿天堂吗
On his island paradise?
-埃利奥特还在市区 -没错
- Elliot's still in town. - ?Yeah.
所以埃利奥特还没离开市区
So, Elliot hasn't left town yet?
交通监控拍到他进了市里一家汽车旅馆
Traffic cam caught him entering a motel in downtown.
在斯台普斯中心附近
Next to the Staples Center.
我们安排了全天候监视 飞机场 火车站
We have round-the-clock surveillance-- airports, train stations.
很好 干得不错 警监
Good. Solid work, Captain.
-如果你妈问起 记得说 -她不会问的
- Remember that if your mom asks. - She won't.
埃利奥特说失窃的两百万美元
Elliot said the $2 million was stolen
是属于一个"希腊人"斯塔沃斯
from a guy named "Stavos the Greek."
法布里齐奥·斯塔沃斯
Fabrizio Stavos?
所以运钞车里的钱是他的
So, that was his money in the armored car?
你认识他吗
You know him?
我的手下追捕他很多年了
My office has been after him for years.
走私毒品 洗钱
Drug trafficking, money laundering.
他的势力涉及到市内每个犯罪团伙
The guy has his fingers in every criminal pot in town.
但是没有人可以指证他
But no one's been able to pin him.
听起来这家伙是比托尼·科尔塞蒂更大的鱼
Sounds like this guy's an even bigger fish than Tony Corsetti.
托尼和斯塔沃斯比起来就是条胡瓜鱼
Stavos makes Tony look like smelt.
胡瓜鱼是很小的鱼
Smelt are very small fish.
你为什么不说米诺鱼 锦鲤 金鱼
Why didn't you say minnow? ?Koi. Goldfish.
蝌蚪
Tadpole.
蝌蚪不是鱼 是青蛙
Tadpole's not a fish. It's a frog.
不 还没变成青蛙
Well, no, but it's-it's not a frog yet.
-就是青蛙 一直都是 -它发育成青蛙
- It's a frog. It's always a frog. - It turns into a frog.
-一直都是青蛙吗 -是的
- Is it always a frog? - Yeah.
不管怎样 最好他还没盯上埃利奥特
Regardless, we better hope that he's not onto Elliot yet
法布里齐奥·斯塔沃斯可不是闹着玩的
because a guy like Fabrizio Stavos does not .
拜托 这家伙叫法布里齐奥
Come on. The guy's name's Fabrizio.
他能有多危险
How dangerous could he be?
法布里齐奥
Fabrizio.
我很感谢你保释我出来
I appreciate you bailing me out and all,
但真的有必要这样吗 我不...
but is-is this really... necessary? I don't...
是谁拿了我的钱 吉米
Who took my money, Jimmy?
不知道
Don't know.
如果我知道 我会亲自勒死他们
But if I did, I'd strangle them myself.
好好想想
Think about it.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
在埃利奥特手上
Elliot has it.
米切利餐厅里托尼认识的人
You know, Tony's guy at Miceli's.
你是我说那个都不肯给我
You're telling me the mook
保留专座的混♥蛋♥拿了我两百万美元
that wouldn't even sit me at my table has my $2 million?
埃利奥特现在在哪儿
Where is Elliot now?
科尔 我得警告你
Hey, Cole, I should warn you.
有个家伙在四处找你
There's a guy prowling the halls looking for you
他在气头上
and he's pissed.
-他在那儿 -就是他
- There he is. - That's him.
-你想让我... -正是本尊啊
- Do you want me to...? - The big man himself.
安德鲁 我们换个地方说话吧
Andrew, why don't we go someplace more private?
你一直就是这么计划的吧
Was this your plan all along?
你对玛雅很好
You play nice with Maya,
然后你就扑向目标来个致命一击
and then you swoop in for the kill?
你完全有权力生气
You got every right to be angry.
我搞不清娜塔莉看上你什么了
I don't know what Natalie sees in you.
是你的魅力吗 你的肌肉
Is it your charm? What, your muscles?
还是那个纹身 纹的到底是什么啊科尔
That tattoo? What even-- what even is that, Cole?
-安德鲁 我搞砸了 -别应和我
- Andrew, I screwed up. - Stop agreeing with me!
如果你想揍我 那就来吧 我该打
If you want to hit me, go ahead. I deserve it.
我不想打你 科尔
I'm not gonna hit you, Cole.
我不是这样的人
It's not who I am.
你想知道整个事情最糟糕的地方是什么吗
Do you want to know the worst part about this whole situation?
我原想今晚带她去
I was gonna take her to
国王队季后赛的赛场 并在那儿求婚的
the Kings playoff game tonight and propose.
那是我们第一次约会的地方
That's where we had our first date.
可现在...
But now...
你说得对
You're right.
我是想让她回到我身边
I did want her back.
小娜是我这辈子最美好的经历
Nat's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
她那么聪明 很会教孩子
She's so smart, great Mom...
可她爱的是你 不是我
but she loves you. Not me.
我怎么知道这是真话
How do I know that's the truth?
因为是她告诉我的
Because she told me.
别因为个小错误就放弃你所拥有的
Don't throw away what you have for a mistake.
这是错过了十二年才表白的人所说的
Take it from someone who spoke up 12 years too late.
别等了
Don't wait.
科尔
Ur... Cole?
摄像头一直开着
Camera on the whole time?
对
Yep.
必须声明一点 他真应该揍你
And, for the record, he totally should've hit you.
-知道了 -我说
- Noted. - Hey.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
你知道的
You know that, right?
我没觉得
Doesn't feel like it.
至少不是完全的没用
Well, at least it wasn't a total wash.
现在我们知道埃利奥特会去哪儿
Now we know where Elliot's going to be.
是啊 等等 你说什么
Right. Wait, what?
你们不是说他是国王队的狂热球迷吗
Yeah. Didn't you guys say he was a huge Kings fan?
赛场就在
The arena is
埃利奥特最后被看见的汽车旅馆旁边
right next to the motel where Elliot was last spotted.
今晚的季后赛比赛
Playoff game tonight.
什么样的罪犯会为了场冰球赛留在城里啊
What kind of criminal stays in town for a hockey game?
你是个傻瓜
You're an idiot!
本来我们应该坐在飞机上品含羞草鸡尾酒了
I mean, we could be on a plane right now, sipping mimosas,
结果呢我爱上的是个喜欢冰球的废物
but no, I had to fall in love with a puckhead.
我们还有时间
We had time to kill.
吉尔 这可能是我看的最后一场比赛了
And, Jill, this might be the last game I'll ever see.
而且是场季后赛
And it's a playoff game.
我♥干♥嘛要忍♥受你
Why do I put up with you?
我想你车里放的那两百万
Well, I think the two million we have
-起点作用吧 -那个嘛...
- stashed in your car helps. - ?Well...
宝贝 你有点情绪不稳 你饿了
Look, baby, you're getting cranky. You're hungry.
你去搞点吃的吧 去给我们买♥♥点热狗
I want you to get something to eat. Get us some hot dogs.
-我去找座位 -好吧
- I'm gonna get the seats. ?- Okay.
-爱你 -爱你
- Mwah. I love you. ?- I love you. Mwah.
这地方爆满啊
This place is packed.
我们是不是从A区开始一路扫过去
Should we start in section "A" And work our way across?
不用 他应该坐在中区
No, he's gonna be sitting center ice.
国王队一侧
Kings side.
宝贝 你错过热身了
Baby, you're missing the warm-up.
宝贝 我们有麻烦了
Babe, we have a problem.
我的钱在你那里
You have my money.
我要拿回来 三号♥大厅 十分钟后
I want it back. Concourse Three, ten minutes.
嘿
Hey.
这些位子有人吗
Are these seats taken?
-谢天谢地你们来了 -什么情况
- Thank God you're here. - What's wrong?
你们能为老朋友帮个忙吗
You think you could do a favor for an old friend?
我刚才到底在想什么
What the hell was I thinking?
别着急 我们会把吉尔救回来的
Look, don't worry. We're gonna get Jill back.
我们把钱交接回去 他们放吉尔
We make the drop, they let her go.
-你最后看见吉尔是在哪儿 -就在那边
- Where is the last place you saw Jill? - Right over there.
我让她去买♥♥热狗
I sent her to get hot dogs.
我去找她
I'll go find her.
钱在哪儿
Okay, where's the money?
在她车里 我们走吧
It's in her car. Let's go.
行了吧 讨厌
Come on, damn it.
我要... 这可一百五十块呢
Hey, I'm going... This was $150.
他在那儿 我们走
There he is. Let's go.
罗杰 小心
Rog, watch out!
把手拿开
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表