剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Days? Rookie, let me show you how this is done.
把车开近一点 然后跳到车顶上
We get close enough to jump on top of this car.
好想法 准备好了吗
Good call. You ready?
-嗯 -一 二 三
- Yeah. - One, two, three.
*孕育野兽*
*Created a monster*
*孕育野兽*
*Created a monster*
你跑车顶上来干什么
W-What the hell are you doing up here?
你说开近一点就跳
You said get close and jump.
我是说我跳
Me. I meant me.
你 你都80了吧
You? You're like 80.
*它还活着 无人生还*
*It's alive, no survivor*
*释放内心的野兽*
*When I bring the beast inside me...*
跳
Jump!
*内心的野兽*
*The beast inside me.*
洛杉矶警署
LAPD!
举起手来
Get your hands up!
把手举起来
Get your hands where we can see 'em!
不许动 不许动
Right there! Right there!
趴在地上
On the ground!
默托 我就该猜到是你
Murtaugh? Should've known it was you.
默托 我这六个月以来第一次见你
Murtaugh, why am I not surprised
你就戴着手铐 我怎么就一点也不惊讶
that the first time I see you in six months, you're in cuffs?
-真有必要铐着我吗 -没有
- Are these really necessary? - Nope.
但是就你们俩所造成的损失来说
But considering the damage you two caused,
你最好习惯一下这对手铐吧
better get used to them.
我和他不是一起的
Uh, I'm not with him.
我们是分别在查两起案子
Uh, we're on separate cases.
没错 我在查里格斯的案子
That's true. I was working the Riggs case.
嫌犯的车胎痕迹
The perp's car
和在盖瑞特尸体旁边找到的一样
had the same tires found at Garrett's body.
-所以... -我当时在追捕一个
- And so... ?yeah... - I was pursuing
拿着一大袋袜子的车♥臣♥人
a Chechen with a big bag of socks.
车♥臣♥人 你怎么知道
Chechens? How do you know?
我听到他们说话了
I heard them talking.
-说车♥臣♥语吗 -对
- In Chechen? - Yeah.
一开始我以为也许是格鲁吉亚人或者俄♥罗♥斯♥人
At first, I thought it was maybe Georgian or Russian,
然后我听到了那个咳痰音
and then I heard the guttural... sound.
够了
Okay, okay.
等找到能够接替艾弗瑞的人选之后我就走了
You know, I'm just here till we find a replacement for Avery.
像这些事情
Then all of this
就可以留给别人头疼去了
is someone else's headache.
科尔警官 考虑到你的背景
Officer Cole, considering your background,
我们会调查关于车♥臣♥人的线索
we'll look into the Chechen lead.
但从现在开始
But as of right now,
你被停职了
you are suspended from duty.
退下吧
Dismissed.
默托
Uh-uh, Murtaugh.
没说你 你留下
Not you. You just hang back.
很高兴认识你
It was really nice meeting you.
很抱歉之前以为你是流浪汉
I'm sorry I thought you were homeless.
我的错
My bad.
默托
Murtaugh.
你打算什么时候放手
When are you gonna let all this go?
你想让我抛下里格斯的案子回警队
You want me to drop the Riggs case and come back to the force?
-我... -不
- I'm... - ?No.
我想让你退休
I want you to retire.
你在警队效力的时间已经远超退休要求的20年了
You've put in far more than your 20 years.
是时候享受退休生活了
It's time to just, you know, sail off into the sunset.
也许我还没准备好享受退休生活
Maybe I'm not ready to sail off into a sunset.
在你今天弄出这样的噱头之后...
Well, after the stunt you pulled today...
你的意见可能不再重要了
it may not be a request.
现在你可以退下了
Now you're dismissed.
你刚刚说他的背景是什么意思
What did you mean about his background?
这家伙会说七种语言
Guy speaks seven languages.
国♥务♥院♥把他派到这儿的
State Department placed him here,
而且他的简历还被涂黑了
and he has a redacted résumé.
你自己想想看
You do the math.
中情局的
CIA?
那他来这儿干什么
Well, what the hell's he doing here?
音乐学院
接下来演奏的是玛雅·弗林
Next up, Maya Flynn.
你弹得很棒
You're doing great.
你一定要听她的演奏
Wait till you hear this.
她是天才
Prodigy.
爸 你来做什么
Dad, what are you doing here?
我想给你个惊喜啊
I thought it would be nice to surprise you.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
是吗 可我一点也不喜欢
Yeah? Well, it wasn't, okay?
你把我的演奏搞砸了
You completely messed me up.
好吧 听着 我会弥补的
Okay, listen. I-I'm gonna fix this.
好吗 你留在这儿
All right? You stay here.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
什么事
Yes?
你... 我喜欢你的眼镜
Oh, you-- I love your glasses.
谢谢
Thank you. ?
我想问一下你能不能再给玛雅一次机会
I was wondering if you could give Maya a do-over?
你知道最出色的音乐家都是需要时间热身的
You know, the best musicians, they need time to warm up.
抱歉 下一次选拔是在六个月之后
I'm sorry. There will be another audition in six months.
六个月
Six months.
抱歉 请问你有违章停车罚单吗
Excuse me. Do you have any parking tickets?
我认识人可以帮你解决
Because I know a guy.
科尔
Cole.
小娜
Nat.
等会儿再聊
To be continued.
你在这儿做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
尽父亲的职责
Parenting.
那你可晚了12年
Well, you're 12 years too late.
你难道不应该在上班吗
Shouldn't you be at work, or something?
嗯 刚刚我就稍微追了那么一下下车
Yeah, um, there was a small car chase, yadda, yadda,
就被停职了
I got suspended.
开罚单还能被停职
From being a meter maid?
小娜 注意用词
Whoa, Nat. Meter person.
现在都2018了
It's 2018.
你还是老样子 科尔
It's the same old story, Cole.
你不管到哪儿 都会造成混乱
Wherever you go, chaos follows.
这词用得有点过了吧
"Chaos" is extreme.
科尔 她已经不是六岁的小孩了
Cole. It's not like when she was six,
你不能突然就冲过来
and you could just, you know, swoop into town
把她带去迪士尼乐园
and whisk her off to Disneyland.
听着 小娜
All right, look, Nat.
站在你面前的这个男人已经改过自新了
The guy that's standing before you is a new man.
你只是还不了解他罢了
You just don't know him yet.
也有可能是我太了解他了
Or maybe I know him too well.
或者是你还不了解他
Or you just don't know him yet.
是我太了解他了 你还好吗
Know him too well. Are you okay?
不 你不了解他
No. Don't know him.
为布鲁克斯·艾弗瑞投票
困扰我们城市的最大问题之一是堵车
One of the biggest problems plaguing our city is gridlock,
这是洛杉矶的原罪 但很快就不再是了
L.A.'s original sin. But no longer,
因为投艾弗瑞一票就能换得畅快的通勤
because a vote for Avery is a very good commute.
这双关会不会有点过了
Is it too punny?
-说实话 -没有 挺强劲有力的
- Be honest. - No, no, it's very powerful.
好吧 现在我知道你没认真听了
Okay, now I know you're not paying attention,
这么烂你都说好
'cause it's awful.
可我还要参加洛杉矶旧铁路改造的新闻发布会
But I have this press event for the revamp of the old L.A. Railway,
他们已经做了一堆这个破徽章
and they've already made all these damn buttons.
超棒的艾弗瑞
"超棒的艾弗瑞" 看懂了吗
"A Very." Get it?
对了 罗杰还好吗
Well, how is Roger?
还是老样子
Same.
成天想着里格斯的事
He spends all day obsessing over Riggs.
试图找出其中的含义
Trying to find the meaning in it all.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表