剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Like a manly pivot.
总之 是踢出去的腿在前面
Anyway, you come in flying foot first.
我等不及看你亲身示范了
I can't wait to see it in action.
洛杉矶警署 我们来找帕克·亚当斯
LAPD. We're looking for Parker Adams.
这边来
This way.
玛雅的学校打来的 娜塔莉出城了
It's Maya's school. Natalie's out of town.
我能先接个电♥话♥吗
Mind if we hang back for a sec?
-当然 我能行 -你确定想一个人进去吗
- Yeah, I got this. - Sure you want to go in alone?
我还是能和一个富二代小屁孩单独呆两分钟的
I think I can handle a trust fund kid alone for two minutes.
我是科尔警探
Detective Cole.
您好 科尔先生 我是多德老师
Hello, Mr. Cole. This is Miss Dowd.
多德 这名字好耳熟
Dowd? I feel like I should know that name.
我是副校长
I'm the vice principal.
您每周都会收到我的邮件
You get e-mails from me once a week.
对哦
Oh, right.
我超喜欢你发的那些邮件
I love your e-mails.
玛雅还好吗
Is everything okay with Maya?
上等的佳酿
Great vintage.
毕竟要五千块钱一瓶
Better be for five K a bottle.
我也想给你倒一杯的 警探
I'd offer you a glass, Detective,
但你还在执勤
but, uh, you're on the job.
老天 投资综合格斗选手肯定油水不少
Gee, investing in MMA fighters must be lucrative.
有时候吧 得选对人
Sometimes. Pick the right guy.
马克·哈迪是怎么样的人
What kind of guy was Mark Hardy?
是啊 竟然会发生那么可怕的事 令人心碎
Yeah, terrible thing that happened. Devastating.
是啊 我能看出来你心碎得很呢
Yeah, I can see you're really broken up about it.
我们之间只是工作关系
Well, it was more of a professional relationship.
虽然是很悲剧 但我真的毫不知情
I mean, tragic, but I really don't know anything about it.
如果你不介意 我们现在有点忙
If you don't mind, we're in the middle of something.
送这位警官出去吧
Mind seeing the officer out?
来吧 兄弟 我们走
Come on, man, let's go.
你这是要袭♥警♥吗
You assaulting an officer?
很抱歉 玛雅要停学两天
Unfortunately, Maya has been suspended for two days.
她在今天的辩论训练中和同学打架了
During her debate practice today, she started a fight.
玛雅吗
Maya?
你确定没弄错
You sure you got the right kid?
玛雅是个好孩子
Maya's a good kid.
我们只是不知道她最近怎么了
We just don't know what's gotten into her.
毒品
Drugs.
-你说什么 -我得挂了
- Excuse me? - Got to go.
那是罗杰飞腿踢吗
Was that the Roger?
跟我想象的有点不一样啊
I pictured it differently in my head.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
我很好 不需要帮忙
I'm fine. I don't need help.
行吧
Okay.
科尔先生
Mr. Cole,
您是否知道
do you have any idea
玛雅的这种攻击性行为从哪儿学来的
where Maya might have picked up such aggressive behavior?
我也不想这么说 但是她妈妈脾气不太好
Well, I hate to say it, but her mom's got quite a temper.
我还在等汤米的父母过来
Well, I'm still waiting for Tommy's parents to arrive.
等等 走廊里那个是汤米吗
Wait, that was Tommy in the hallway?
他个头那么大 玛雅竟然打得过他 真厉害
He's huge. Maya beat him in a fight? That's awesome.
我们可不这样认为 科尔先生
That is not the administration's perspective, Mr. Cole.
对 没错
Right. Yeah.
打架很不好
Fighting is bad.
必须得让她停学
You definitely had to suspend her for that one.
我会告诉她不准再打架
I'll tell her no more fighting,
几天以后再带她回学校
get her back here in a couple days.
也许我应该和弗林医生谈谈
Maybe I should talk with Dr. Flynn.
不不不 没必要
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我可以处理 我了解我的女儿
I can handle this, okay? I know my daughter.
-她是个好孩子 -我同意
- She's a great kid. ?- I agree.
以我的经验来看
In my experience,
像玛雅这样的孩子如果开始行为冲动
when a kid like Maya starts acting out,
也许是因为家里发生了什么事
it's because something might be going on at home.
是啊
Yeah.
她妈妈要结婚了 可能是因为这事
Her mom's getting married. Maybe that's it.
你可以多听一下玛雅的想法
You could try listening to Maya,
和她开诚布公地谈谈心
having an open and honest dialogue.
开诚布公
Open and honest.
好 这我可以
Yeah, okay. I can do that.
我们在你家里找到了不少毒品啊 帕克
We found quite the array of illicit drugs in your house, Parker.
你最好赶紧交代
So you better start spilling.
听好
Here's the thing.
你们没带搜查令就搜查了我家
You searched my house without a warrant,
打坏了一个价值连城的古董花瓶
you broke a priceless antique vase,
还一脚踢穿了我家墙壁
and you smashed your foot through my wall.
那可是一个极其复杂的招牌动作的一部分...
Well, that was, uh, part of a sophisticated move that...
我敢肯定我雇的那位极其有经验的律师
Pretty sure the sophisticated lawyer I have on retainer's
很快就能把我弄出去
gonna have me out of here in no time.
对于一个为了50万美金
You seem very confident for a man
杀死马克·哈迪的人来说 你还挺有自信的啊
with a half-a-million-dollar motive to kill Mark Hardy.
你说那个人寿保险
The life insurance policy?
人寿保险
The life insurance.
你有看过条款吗
Did you even read the fine print?
你是忘了戴老花镜吗
Did you forget your reading glasses?
我看得清楚
I can read it.
上面写着如果在他体内
Well, it says that the policy is void
发现毒品 条款就会失效
if there are drugs found in his system.
上面写着...就是这里 很清楚...
Says that, I think, right here, clear as...
我都不知道你们为什么要找我麻烦
Look, I don't even know why you're hassling me.
明明马克他哥一直在睡他老婆
I mean, Mark's brother was the one sleeping with his wife.
弗兰克 那个教练
Frank? The trainer?
没错
You got it.
你刚刚是呻♥吟♥了一声吗 老家伙
Did you just groan, old man?
-没有 -也许我应该帮你准备份保单
- No. ?- Maybe I should take a policy out on you, huh?
你最好习惯一下 要是继续这样下去
You better get used to this. You keep down this path,
进出警局对你来说就会是家常便饭
you will find yourself in a whole lot of bullpens like this.
或者你可以告诉我你为什么推汤米
Or you can tell me why you shoved Tommy.
因为他告诉整个辩论队
Because he told the entire debate team
我无法讨论家庭价值观
that I couldn't argue family values
因为我没有一个真正的家
because I don't have a real family.
他这话有点过分
That's not very nice.
但是你也没有必要推他
But you didn't have to shove him.
来 跟我说说吧
Come on. Talk to me.
我们开诚布公地聊一聊
We can have an open and honest dialogue about this.
你的水管工来了
Your plumber is here.
不如你去开诚布公地和她聊吧
Why don't you go have an open and honest dialogue with her?
她叫艾丽卡 其实不是我的水管工
Her name is Erica. She's not really my plumber.
废话
Duh.
好吧
Okay.
这是艾丽卡 她其实是我的女...
This is Erica. She's actually my girlf...
不 是同事
No. Coworker.
女伴 女人 我不知道
Lady. Woman. Uh... I don't know.
爸 别编了 我替你觉得丢脸
Dad, just stop. I'm embarrassed for you.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴正式见到你
It's nice to meet you, officially.
别投入太多感情
Don't get too attached.
他不是那种会安定下来的人
He's not the kind of guy that sticks around.
玛雅
Maya.
说不定他会搞大你的肚子
He'll probably just get you pregnant
然后抛弃你12年
and then abandon you for 12 years.
但愿不会
I hope not.
玛雅·安·弗林 够了
Maya Ann Flynn, that's enough.
立刻去会议室
Go to the conference room now.
事先声明
Just for the record,
我没有抛弃她
I didn't abandon her.
只是...嗞
It was more of... Bzzz!
我说太多了
That was too much.
我...没事 我明白 孩子不是那么好带的
I... It's okay. I get it. Kids are a lot.
但我们要保持轻松的关系对吧
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表