剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
我昨晚找不到你 你去哪儿了
I couldn't find you last night. Where were you?
在家 和玛雅一起包结婚礼物
Home. Wrapping wedding presents with Maya.
纸划破的
Paper cut.
这活儿可危险呢
Dangerous work.
听着 我知道最近咱俩闹了点不愉快
Look, I know things have been a little sticky between us,
但如果你碰上了什么事
but if you've got something going on,
最好现在就告诉我
now is the time to tell me.
比如说
Such as?
比如你也许在和洛杉矶警署之外的人合作
Things you may be involved with outside of the LAPD.
你们在这儿啊
There they are!
梦之队
The dream team!
昨晚掉咱怀里的那个受害者 两个词
That vic who fell into our laps last night, two words:
毒枭 杀手
Cartel. Assassin.
他的老窝就是个金库
His cell is a treasure trove.
地检已经查收了价值一千万美元的毒品
The D.A.'s already confiscated $10 million in drug money.
碰一个
Pound it.
拜托 要是连胜利都不能庆祝
Guys, if we can't celebrate the wins,
那我们成什么了
what are we?
我请你们吃甜甜圈
Doughnuts on me.
我最近戒甜食 不然穿不上燕尾服
Need to lay off the sweets. Got a tux to fit into.
有什么事要告诉我的吗
Something going on that I should know about?
你知道的越少越好 相信我
The less you know, the better. Trust me.
你知道我相信你 好好玩
You know I trust you. Have fun.
快出发吧
Let's go!
明天拍照可不能红着眼睛
No bloodshot eyes for the photos.
我都不想参加这个单身派对
I don't even want to be going on this bachelor party.
这不过是个愚蠢的仪式
This is a stupid rite of passage.
好 那我去告诉他们
Right. Okay, I'll just tell the guys
今晚你想陪着我和我的姐妹
you want to hang with me and the ladies tonight then?
-怎么样 -你们好
- That's fine? - Hey, guys.
科尔 你来这儿干什么
Cole? What are you doing here?
我就想来看看
I just wanted to check in.
婚礼前需不需要我帮忙
See if you need any help before the big day.
不 不用 我觉得我们能搞定
Um, no. No, I think we're good.
娜塔莉 我们爱你
Hi, Natalie! We love you!
这台豪华轿车可真酷啊
That is a monster limo.
我朋友打算今晚给我办一个
Yeah. You know, my friends are just throwing me
小小的单身派对 没什么 很低调的那种
a-a little bachelor party. It's not a big deal, very low-key.
你猜怎么着 我从没参加过单身派对
You know what's crazy? I've never been to a bachelor party.
肯定很好玩
?Bet they're lots of fun.
你想一起来吗 科尔
Do you want to come along, Cole?
不是吧 真的吗
No... Really?
-可以吗 -为什么不呢
- That'd be cool? ?- Why not?
当然可以 我去告诉他们
Yeah, of course. I'm gonna go tell the guys.
好
Okay.
这绝对是这家伙今晚的最后一个吻
Okay, that's gonna be his last smooch tonight.
科尔
Cole.
出什么事了吗
What's going on?
我只是想在你们走之前和他待待
I just wanted to spend some time before you guys ship out.
别担心 小娜
Don't worry, Nat.
我会保证他能安全回来
I'll make sure he comes back in one piece.
百老汇好莱坞酒店
兄弟们 这可是单身派对
My boys, it's a bachelor party!
我们喝什么
What are we drinking?
你们想喝点什么
What do you guys want?
子弹酒
Shots!
科尔 来啊
Cole, come on!
我有件事要向你坦白 科尔
I have something I want to confess to you, Cole.
我以前很怕你
I used to be intimidated by you.
为什么
Why?
你整天一幅詹姆斯·邦德
The whole James Bond and, like, you know,
杰森·伯恩的做派
the Jason Bourne.
但你知道吗 科尔
But you know what, Cole?
你和我也没那么不同
We're not so different, you and I.
中情局 我进去了
CIA. I'm in.
安德鲁 你在说什么
Andrew, what are you talking about?
他们在我加入无国界医生组织时找到了我
They approached me when I joined Doctors Without Borders,
问我是否愿意睁一只眼闭一只眼
and they asked me if I would look the other way
用我的营地帮他们运送"货物"
while they ran some "shipments" through my camp.
什么货物
What kind of shipments?
我不...不知道 有可能是枪吧
I don't, I don't know. Maybe guns?
你知道自己干了什么吗
Do you realize what you've done? Huh?
你把你自己
You put yourself,
小娜和玛雅置于了危险之中
Nat, Maya in danger.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
这是我这辈子最糟糕的决定
Oh, this is the worst decision of my life.
我是个叛徒
I'm a rat.
是警♥察♥的耻辱
A disgrace to the badge.
史上最差劲的警♥察♥ 除了那些强迫
Lowest cop there is, besides federal agents
警♥察♥监听他们搭档的联邦探员之外
that force other cops to spy on their partners.
我做不到
I can't do this.
罗杰 你在这儿干什么
Roger, what are you doing here?
-你跟踪我 -什么
- Did you follow me? ?- What?
不是
No.
好吧 是这样
Okay, yeah.
也许是因为朋友
Maybe because friends
不会让朋友
don't let friends
闯入他们前妻的未婚夫的单身派对 不是吗
crash their ex's fiancé's bachelor party, do they?
其实我很高兴你在这里 我正需要个朋友
I'm actually glad that you're here. I could use a friend.
-我 -是啊 你是我唯一信任的人
- Me? - Yeah, you're the only person I can trust.
现在我进退两难
Now, I'm in a bind.
娜塔莉告诉我她要带走玛雅
Natalie told me she's taking Maya away,
我一着急就找了巴恩斯
and I freaked out and I called Barnes.
我知道我不该这样...
I know I shouldn't have...
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait...
罗杰 我必须把这事说出来 好吗
Roger, I have to get this off my chest, okay?
现在有人...也许是巴恩斯
Now somebody, maybe Barnes,
要利用安德鲁走私枪♥支♥
is using Andrew to ship guns.
但你知道吗 我的手
But, uh, you know what? My hands,
看看我的手 实在太脏了
look at my hands, they're so filthy.
我们得打开水龙头好好洗干净
And we got to turn the water on so that I can get them clean
趁我...
before I...
-我得告诉你件事 -一会儿再说 罗杰
- I got something to tell you. - Not now, Roger.
*大家 大家一起跳*
*Everybody, everybody, jump!*
里面有人
It's occupied!
*大家 大家 大家*
*Everybody, everybody, everybody*
*大家一起跳*
*Everybody, jump!*
不
No!
你们是谁的手下
Who do you work for?!
联调局 哥们 是联调局
FBI, man, FBI!
联调局 不许动
FBI! Freeze!
-举起手来 -联调局 不许动 举起手来
- Hands up! - FBI. Don't move. Hands up!
干得好 警探
Nice work, Detective.
趴下 快趴下
On the ground! Get on the ground!
罗杰 我很高兴自己终于打开了心门
Well, Roger, I'm glad I finally opened up.
抱歉 但你坐了我的位置
Sorry, but you're in my seat.
你觉得这是为什么呢 科尔警探
But why do you think that is, Detective Cole?
因为我非法下载了《一个明星的诞生》吗
'Cause I illegally downloaded A Star is Born?
这电影真好看
It's a great movie.
我觉得你还不了解
I don't think you understand
事态的严重性
the severity of this situation.
或者是你不了解 有些政♥府♥机构
Or maybe you don't. Certain government agencies
并不喜欢记录在案的审讯
don't take too kindly to on-the-record interviews.
比如中情局吗
Government agencies like the CIA?
有点小麻烦
Small problem with that.
汤姆·巴恩斯半年前就不再为中情局效力了
Tom Barnes hasn't worked for the CIA for six months.
联邦调查局
司法部
这...不可能
That's... not possible.
他被辞退的时候
He was let go right around the time
职务终止通知书
汤姆·巴恩斯
你刚好回来开始做警♥察♥
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表