剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
You, too. ?
你就是玛雅吧
And you must be Maya.
-真会猜 -谢谢
- Wow, nice digs. - ?Thank you.
好了 我们去选一个游戏吧
All right, let's go pick out a game.
-好 -你们两个好好玩
- Yeah. - ?All right. Well, have fun, you two.
要听话
Be good.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - ?Bye.
我真的很感谢你愿意帮我
I really can't thank you enough for doing this.
这有什么好谢的
Oh, please, are you serious?
只要能帮的我们一定都会帮
We are here to help in any way we can.
谢谢
Thank you.
科尔联♥系♥你了吗
So have you heard from Cole?
我已经不指望他了
Well, can't say I'm holding my breath.
是罗杰
It's Roger.
你肯定猜不到谁来了
Y-You won't believe who just arrived.
好吧
Okay.
我会告诉她的
I'll tell her.
好 我也爱你
Okay, I love you, too.
怎么了
What happened?
你有爱过谁吗
Have you ever loved someone?
没有
No.
你当然没爱过
Of course you haven't.
像你这样的怪兽根本不知道什么是爱
A monster like you, you can't imagine what that's like.
让一个人成为你的整个世界
To make someone your whole world.
你觉得这就算疼了
You think this hurts?
你根本不明白什么是折磨 现在我就来教教你
You don't know what suffering is so I am going to teach you.
这真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
我都说过了 我是绊倒摔在子弹上了
I told you guys, I tripped on a bullet.
是吗
Is that right?
喜马拉雅山脉的路特别不好走
It's surprisingly rocky out there, in the Himalayas.
我是一名摄影师
I'm a photographer.
本来有相机来着 拿在手里被人打烂了
Had the camera, it was just shot right out of my hands.
那他们肯定不喜欢你的照片
They must really hate your work.
所有的艺术家
Yeah, it's the curse of the artist
活着的时候都得不到欣赏
to be unappreciated in his own time.
还得当枪把子
And to be target practice, apparently.
国际医生组织
天啊 他们说给你打过麻醉了
Oh, no, they said they numbed you.
-没打吗 你感觉到了 我是不是... -没事
- Did they not? Did you feel that? Did I just... - No. No, no, no.
我只是在开玩笑而已
It... it was a bad joke.
你的手很稳
You have a very steady hand.
好吧 现在我知道你是在说谎了
Okay. Now I know you're lying.
你觉得呢 医生
So what do you think, Doc?
我能活下来吗
Am I gonna make it?
看来今天是你的幸运日了
Looks like today's your lucky day.
我正准备这么说呢
I was just gonna say that.
根据目前所知情况 死者死亡时间
Here's what we know. The time of death of the body
表明科尔是在晚上七点被人绑♥架♥
means Cole was taken around 7:00 p.m.,
但交通录像昨晚深夜拍到他的车
but the traffic cam has his car heading north
在14号♥公路上向北行驶
on Route 14 late last night.
好 我会打电♥话♥通知所有当地部门
Okay, I'll put in a call to all the local departments.
与此同时 在全国范围发布通缉令
In the meantime, put out a statewide BOLO.
你不是认真的吧 就一个通缉令吗
You're not serious. A BOLO? That's it?
你是谁
?Who are you?
露易·古特雷斯 抢劫凶杀组的
Louie Gutierrez, Robbery-Homicide.
是吗 很高兴认识你
You don't say. Pleasure.
-是吗 -我很了解瓦斯克斯这些人
- Is it? - ?Look, I know these Vasquez goons.
我去打打草
Let me shake some trees,
看看会不会有人透露安全屋的位置
see if somebody squeals about a safe house.
古特就喜欢打东西
The Gute likes to shake things.
行吧 去吧 你们两个一起
Fine, go. Both of you.
这个新警探是谁雇的
Who hired the new detective?
不是我 不如等默托
Not me. Why don't you ask Murtaugh
和中情局聊完 你去问问他吧
when he's done chatting it up with the CIA?
我们认识中情局的谁啊
Who do we know at the CIA?
警探
Detective.
请坐 你饿吗
Have a seat. You hungry?
我饿吗 你没收到我信息吗
Hungry? Did you get my messages?
三条都收到了
Yeah, all three.
你有点太夸张了
Just a little melodramatic.
索菲娅·瓦斯克斯抓了我的搭档
Sofia Vasquez has my partner.
我不知道她为什么抓他 要对他做什么
I don't know why she took him, or what she's doing with him,
但我们没时间了
but we're running out of time.
拜托老兄 冷静点 放松 好吗
Come on, man. Calm down. Relax. All right?
才过了16个小时
It's only been 16 hours.
你怎么会知道
Now how the hell would you know that?
索菲娅来交易的时候
When Sofia showed up to the buy,
我就知道她不是为了特种部队名单 拜托
I knew it wasn't about an ops list. Come on.
怎么可能
You kidding me? No.
她是冲着科尔来的
This was about him.
所以你就把他卖♥♥了
So you sold him out?
不 我派了我最好的手下
No, I put my best guy in.
他能保护自己
He can handle himself,
如果运气好 也能对付她
and now, with any luck, he'll handle her, too.
你就是这么做事的吗
Is this what you do?
把自己关心的人扔进火坑
You throw away the people that you care about?
我们都可以被牺牲
We're all expendable.
科尔也明白这点 这就是规矩
Cole knows that, all right? Those are the rules.
不是我的规矩
Not mine.
他们对待伤患的态度还有待提高啊
We'll work on their bedside manners.
科尔 我看你是还不清楚自己的处境
I don't think you realize the gravity of your situation, Cole.
我当然清楚
Sure I do.
你打算一枪毙了我
You're gonna put a bullet in my brain.
不 我不会这么做
No. I'm not.
不
No.
不
No.
悠着点 警探
Easy, detective.
越着急 氧气用得越快
If you panic, you'll only suffocate faster.
不
No.
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
那是科尔的车
That's Cole's car.
古特的情报没错 他就在这儿
The Gute's intel is correct. He's here.
撤离小队 跟我来
Exit team, on me!
上上上
Go, go, go!
行动
Move!
快 一切安全
Let's go! ?All clear!
看起来这地方已经被封锁了
Looks like this place is locked down already.
我们来晚了
Too late.
默托
Murtaugh.
你找到我爸爸了吗
Have you found my dad yet?
还没有 亲爱的 但我们在努力
Not yet, sweetie, but we're working on it.
你让他去送死
You left him for dead.
你让我过来
So you brought me down here
就是来看你发小脾气的吗
so I can see you throw a little tantrum?
不 我是让你看这个
No, to see this.
我们找到了他的指甲
We found his fingernails.
你说他会没事 你说这些难不倒他
You said he'd be all right. You said he could handle this.
我认识的那个科尔确实可以
Well, the Cole I knew would've.
可我认识的那个科尔有麻烦了
Well, the Cole I know is in trouble
还是因你而起 你得帮我把他找回来
because of you, and I need you to help me get him back.
我不能在国内行动
I cannot operate stateside.
你什么时候守过规矩
Since when has that stopped you?
好吧 或许我们还有别的办法
Okay, look, there may be another way.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
本尼·阿维拉是索菲娅的一个生意伙伴
Benny Avila, he's a business associate of Sofia's.
你的人今早以人身侵害罪逮捕了他
Your boys arrested him for assault this morning.
现在被关在楼下的拘留室里
He's in a holding cell downstairs.
然后呢
And?
我敢肯定他不希望坐二十年的牢
And I'm sure he'd like to avoid a 20-year sentence.
他的犯罪记录可是又臭又长
I mean, he's got quite the record,
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表