剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
A cannabis farm. Kendal Green?
没错 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
我们一直保持联♥系♥ 因为他想公开这件事
We were in touch for a while 'cause he wanted to go public.
在这之后 我就和他失去了联♥系♥
And then, I stopped hearing from him.
他两天前被杀了
He got killed two days ago.
老天啊
Oh, God.
他们就是这样的
That's what they do.
一小时后他们就上法庭了
Well, I see 'em in court in an hour.
你有什么确凿的证据吗
Do you have any hard evidence?
所有东西我都做了备份 所有文件都在
I made copies of everything. I have a whole file.
但我没法从格曼·德理斯卡尔里带出来
But I couldn't get it out of Gehrman-Driscoll.
他们盯着我呢
They were watching.
在我办公室的通风口后面
It's behind a vent in my office.
这不是问题 对吧 罗杰
That shouldn't be a problem. Right, Roger?
小菜一碟 我们进去拿到就行了
Piece of cake. We'll just go by there and get it.
没有搜查令 你拿不到
Not without a warrant, you won't,
除非你想毁了我们和你太太的案子
unless you want to kill our case and your wife's, in one fell swoop.
搜查令 罗杰
Warrant, Roger.
申请搜查令最快要多久
How quickly can you get us one?
如果我能申请到紧急听证会
Well, if I can get an emergency hearing,
让汤姆上法庭作证
put Tom in front of a judge,
-或许只要一个小时 -很好
- maybe an hour, but... - Great.
我把这个案子的卷宗落在家了
I left my case files on this at home,
所以我们要去拿一下
so we'll have to make a quick stop.
为了保证你的安全 带一名警员陪你
Take a uni with you to be safe.
真好 你在担心我
Oh, that's sweet. You're worried about me.
我在担心汤姆
Well, Tom.
还有你 你们俩一半一半吧
And you. It's a 50/50 thing.
但主要还是担心汤姆
Mostly Tom, though.
汤姆
Tom.
什么情况
What's happening?
人事部的噩梦要来了
HR nightmare.
格曼·德理斯卡尔
你给艾丽卡打电♥话♥问问 搜查令怎么需要
Hey, could you call Erica and ask her what's taking so long
-这么长时间 -我刚打过了 该你打了
- with this warrant? - I just called her. You call her.
翠什正在法庭上等着这些文件
Trish is waiting for these documents in court.
整件案子都取决于此
Her whole case is riding on this.
我这周利用艾丽卡太多次了
And I imposed on Erica way too much this week.
凯斯勒派了两名警♥察♥来搜查办公室
Kessler sent two cops to search this office.
赶紧找到那些文件
Find the files.
抱歉 可能还需要一会儿
Sorry, this'll just be a few minutes.
厨房♥里有咖啡 你自便
There's some coffee in the kitchen if you want it.
不 我不用了 谢谢
No. No. I'm okay. Thanks.
在法庭上会发生什么
So what happens in the judge's chambers?
我不必和格曼·德理斯卡尔里的人见面吧
I don't have to see anyone from Gehrman-Driscoll, right?
别担心 我们走"单方审查程序"
Oh, don't worry. We go in ex parte.
这些都会写在宣誓书里
It'll all be in the affidavit.
他们威胁你的生活
How they threatened your life.
试图在公共场合将你射杀
Tried to gun you down in public.
谋杀肯德尔·格林
Murdered Kendal Green.
用的是一把园艺剪刀
With a pair of gardening shears.
真残忍♥
Brutal.
你怎么知道是园艺剪刀的
How did you know about the gardening shears?
我从新闻上听说的
I heard it on the news.
我不记得我们公开这些细节了
Huh. I didn't know we released those details.
我在警♥察♥局听他们提到的
Oh. I overheard someone at the police station.
我觉得我要去喝杯咖啡
I think I will have that coffee.
搜查令怎么样了
How we looking on that warrant?
在申请中了
It's coming along.
马上就能拿到了
Any minute.
马上是多久 一分钟还是十分钟
Any minute, is that one minute, ten minutes?
-我们在等什么 -科尔
- What are we looking at? - Cole...
汤姆有点不对劲
There's something off about Tom.
艾丽卡 你还在吗
Erica, you there?
挂掉电♥话♥
Hang up the phone. ?
我太太在格曼·德理斯卡尔实验室
My wife worked in the Gehrman-Driscoll labs
工作了20年 为此生病了
for 20 years and got sick because of it.
而他们的反应呢
Their reaction?
推卸责任
Deny responsibility.
拒绝报销她的医药费
And refuse to pay her medical bill.
这些人是魔鬼
These people are monsters!
我需要你的摩托车
I need your bike.
洛杉矶警署
LAPD.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去他妈的搜查令
Screw that damn warrant.
别动
Hey!
洛杉矶警署 放下文件
LAPD! Drop the file.
马上
Now.
罗杰和那些文件呢
Where is Roger with the files?
法官大人
Your Honor,
控方尚未提供任何证据支持他们
the prosecution has yet to produce any evidence supporting
不计后果的指控 尽管他们这样承诺过
their reckless accusations, despite their promises to do so.
我同意
I agree.
律师 如果你还有附加证据
Counselor, if you have something else to add,
现在就提出来
now is the time.
稍等一下 法官大人
Just one moment, Your Honor.
我需要你在罗杰到之前 能拖多久算多久
I need you to stall until Roger gets here.
我就是干这个的 看好了
This is what I do. Watch.
法官大人
Your Honor!
女士们先生们 我的兄弟 冷美人
Ladies and gentlemen, my brother, Ice Queen.
我到二十八岁以前都不识字
Until I was 28 years old, I could not read.
所以我看见那个洛杉矶市的市徽的话
So I would look at that seal of the City of Los Angeles
我必须得靠那上面的熊
and have to go off of the bear.
还有采油钻塔才能辨认出来
And the oil rig.
控方律师
Counselor?
对不起 我的哮喘
Sorry. It's my asthma.
我马上就好
I'll be fine.
谢谢你 普雷斯顿
Thank you, Preston.
法官大人 这闹剧演得够长了
Your Honor, this charade has gone on long enough.
我...还早着呢
I... was nowhere near done.
我同意 控方律师 你的时间到了
I agree. Counselor, your time is up.
请等一下法官大人 我们还没结束
Just one minute, Your Honor, we're not finished.
控方律师 限你们两分钟之内提交材料
Counselor, present something in two minutes
否则我会治你们俩蔑视法庭之罪
or I will hold you both in contempt
并且建议剥夺你们的律师资格 听明白了吗
and recommend disbarment, is that clear?
明白了 法官大人
Understood, Your Honor.
我可不能第三次把我的律师执照给吊销了
I cannot lose my license for a third time.
我给他们的产品搞破坏
I sabotaged their product
来让他们损失金钱 这是对他们唯一重要的
to take away the only thing that matters to them, money.
他们发现了以后
When they found out-- ha--
并没有给公众发出警告
there was no warning made to the public.
他们想要杀了我来掩盖这件事
They tried to cover it up by killing me.
肯德尔·格林是你杀死的吗
Did you kill Kendal Green?
他生病以后就开始四处调查
After he got sick, he started snooping around
格曼·德理斯卡尔 然后他找到了我
Gehrman-Driscoll and found me.
就像你一样 他让我别无选择
Like you, he left me no choice.
我们会
We will be proving,
毫无争议地证明
beyond a shadow of a doubt,
格曼·德理斯卡尔...
that Gehrman-Driscoll...
还记得当初那桌子坏了你多不高兴吗
Remember when you were so upset about that table?
我感谢正义
I'm thankful for justice.
格曼·德理斯卡尔被判赔偿两千万美元损失费
另外 我决心要把格曼·德理斯卡尔
Plus, I pledge to donate the $20 million
赔偿的两千万美元捐给美国癌症协会
from Gehrman-Driscoll to the American Cancer Society.
我的律师团队也非常慷慨地同意
And my legal team has generously agreed
免收他们的费用
to forfeit their salaries as well.
不
No!
那是我的声音
That was me.
我们猜到了
Yeah. We figured.
高兴点 里奥 我们赢了
Cheer up, Leo, we won.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
因为感觉好像是美国癌症协会赢了
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表