剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
洛杉矶
2007年
站住 洛杉矶警署
Stop! LAPD!
咱们抓住他 搭档
Let's get him, partner.
我年纪大了 干不了这事儿了
I think I'm getting too old for this.
警探
布鲁克斯·艾弗瑞
给我坚持住 艾弗瑞
Suck it up, Avery.
他要跑了
He's getting away.
警探
罗杰·默托
他要撞到我们了
He's gonna hit us!
那也不会是今天 搭档
Not today, partner.
我不要回监狱
I'm not going back to jail.
你被"罗杰"了
You just got Roger'd.
你真这么说的吗
Did you really say that?
当然
Of course.
那可是我的罗杰飞腿踢里面很重要的部分
It's a crucial part of a move I like to call the Roger.
你当警♥察♥那会儿世道一定很乱吧
Things must have been pretty wild back when you were a cop.
不 我现在依然是警♥察♥
Oh, no, I'm still a cop.
那也就...才十年前吧
That was... that was, like, ten years ago.
你刚刚说有人留的是鲻鱼头
You said someone had a mullet.
那不过是我瞎编的而已
I'm taking creative license.
今天就讲到这里
That is all the time we have for today.
客座讲座
罗杰·默托警探
30年警龄的洛杉矶警♥察♥
请掌声感谢默托警探
Let's hear a round of applause for Detective Murtaugh.
-你很适合干这个啊 -谢谢
- You are a natural up here. ?- Thank you.
你的课肯定要不了多久
I got a feeling your class is gonna be
就会成为候补警官的最爱
a cadet favorite in no time.
我的课 不 我只是客座讲师
My class? No, I'm just a guest lecturer.
是这样没错 可有人推荐你来做全职
Yeah, but you were recommended for a full-time gig.
我以为你们只是想邀请
I thought you guys just bring in
业绩卓越的警探来做讲座
distinguished detectives to speak.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
是有人联♥系♥了我们
Somebody reached out to us.
让我们以为你是要退休了
Gave us the impression you were retiring.
谁
Who?
是你
It was you?
我和艾弗瑞当时在一起吃午餐
Avery and I were having lunch.
艾弗瑞 跟他一起吃午餐就没什么好事
Avery. Nothing good comes from having lunch with that man.
他提到了客座讲座项目
He mentioned the guest lecture program,
我觉得你肯定会喜欢
and I thought you would enjoy it.
我是很喜欢
I did.
还有那些孩子 他们也喜欢我讲的故事
And the kids, they loved my stories,
尤其是我的罗杰飞踢腿
especially the Roger.
你给他们讲罗杰蹬腿了
You told them about the Roger?
没有
No.
不是罗杰蹬腿
Not that Roger.
是专业的罗杰飞踢腿
The professional Roger.
但这不是重点 重点是
But that's not the point. The point is,
你竟然密谋策划 想让我退休
you were conspiring to put me out to pasture.
天啊 罗杰
Oh, my gosh, Roger.
那怎么可能 前几天晚上
That is ridiculous. Just the other night,
你还跟我说你以后想做什么呢
you were talking about what you might like to do next.
那是枕边话
That was pillow talk.
可你让我也开始思考了
Well, you got me to thinking, too.
创办自己的律师事务所并没有我想的那么让我满足
Starting my own practice hasn't been as fulfilling as I hoped.
工作就是工作
Well, a job is a job.
你得真正做了工作才能感到满足啊
The fulfillment comes in actually doing the job.
好了 尽管你说的话很鼓舞人心...
Okay, as inspiring as that is...
我觉得我们还有更多可能
...I think there could be more for us.
或许也该是时候考虑我们的下一步计划了
Maybe it's time to think about our second act.
你有什么想法
What are you picturing?
不知道
I don't know.
你和我...泳池甲板...
You and me... the lido deck...
沿着阿马尔菲海岸航游
cruising the Amalfi Coast.
你是说我们一起退休
You're talking about us retiring?
就是稍微放缓一下脚步
Just slowing down a bit.
过一点属于自己的时间
You know, taking time for ourselves,
不被任何案件打扰
without any cases interfering.
这个计划听起来很美妙啊
That sounds like a wonderful second act.
慢慢等吧
Eventually.
-你还真没夸张 -什么 这个房♥间吗
- You weren't exaggerating. - What, the room?
这肯定不会是你第一次住汽车旅馆吧
Can't be the first time you spent the night at a motel.
第一次住按小时租的
Well, one that rents by the hour.
这地方可很有格调的
Hey, this is a classy place.
我本来是想暂时住一下的
Supposed to be temporary.
以为我会搬回去和我前妻一起住
I thought I was gonna move back in with my ex,
-可是我俩没缘分了 -嗞
- but that wasn't meant to be. – Bzzz!
这个安全词用得很巧妙啊
Nice use of the emotional safe word.
很管用吧
Great system, right?
这是我和我前夫第一次之后发明的...
I developed it with my ex after the first time we...
-嗞 -活学活用啊
- Bzzz! - Oh, good.
嗞得好
Touché.
我很喜欢我们现在这样子
I like this thing that we're doing.
我也是
No complaints here.
轻松 有趣 为什么要把事情搞那么复杂
Fun, easy. Why make things all complicated?
这事又能有多复杂
What could possibly be complicated about this?
糟了 我忘记时间了
Oh, crap, I lost track of time.
怎么 我们时间已经到了吗
What, is our hour up already?
天啊 是玛雅
Oh, boy. It's Maya.
-娜塔莉要出城 把她送了过来 -好吧
- Natalie just dropped her off on her way out of town. - ?Oh, okay.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你来早了
You're early.
嗯 她是谁
Yeah. Uh, who's she?
-水管工 -保洁员
- Plumber. - ?Housekeeping.
保洁水管工
Uh, housekeeping plumber.
她穿着裙子和高跟鞋
She's wearing a dress and heels.
高端服务
High-end service.
洛杉矶就是这么莫名其妙
One of those weird L.A. things.
但是她通马桶的技术是真的好
But, boy, can she unclog a toilet.
必须的 我得赶紧走了
Sure can. And I got to get going,
25号♥房♥间的浴缸可不会自己通掉
because the tub in 25 is not gonna snake itself.
*我要追你到天涯海角*
*I'm gonna hunt you down*
*我不是说着玩的*
*Yeah, I ain't playing around*
*我要夺走你的王冠*
*I'm-a take your crown*
*赶紧逃命 我会追到天涯海角*
*Man better run, gonna hunt you down*
给那个瑞典人
Give that to the Swede.
*谁才是勇士*
*Who's the bravest?*
*告诉我你想走到哪一步*
*Let me know how far you want to take this*
*我一直做着胜利的梦*
*I've been having dreams of winning*
*我可以看到自己...*
*I can see myself in...*
我看不见了
I can't see, man.
-我看不见了 -听着
- I can't see. - ?Hey, hey.
坚持住 你能打败他的
Toughen up. You got this guy, huh?
快去吧 你可是野兽
Go out there. You're an animal.
*你别无选择*
*You got no options*
*为了胜利必须不择手段*
*We win by any means necessary, you got it?*
*我要追你到天涯海角*
*I'm gonna hunt you down*
*我不是说着玩的*
*Yeah, yeah, I ain't playing around*
*我要追你到天涯海角*
*I'm gonna hunt you down*
就好像被一拳打了脸一样
It was like a punch in the face.
上一分钟我还觉得自己站在世界巅峰
I mean, one minute I'm on top of the world.
那些候补警官都认真听着我说的每一句话
These cadets are hanging on to my every word.
综合格斗对抗学院
可下一分钟 翠什就告诉我
And then the next, Trish is telling me
我该考虑下一步计划了
I need to start a second act.
下一步计划 你这一步还没走完呢
Second act? You're still in the middle of your first.
我知道 我也是这么说的
I know. That's what I say.
你看看我
I mean, look at me.
-我可正值巅峰呢 -这可说不好
- I'm in my prime. ?- I don't know.
翠什说不定是对的
Trish might be onto something.
或许你应该听她的
You should probably listen to her.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表