剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
斯洛伐克 尼特拉
尼特拉第七小学
1993年
你要去哪 科尔
我们在干什么 今天是圣诞节啊
What are we doing? It's Christmastime.
圣诞快乐 臭小子
如果疼就告诉我
Tell me if this stings.
疼
Yeah, it stings.
很好
Good.
还没过期
Not expired.
发生什么了
So, what happened?
就是每天那点事
Same as every day.
托马斯和他那群蠢伙伴打我
Tomas and his dumbass crew gave me crap
就因为我还不会说他们的语言
'cause I don't know the language yet.
我讨厌这里
I just hate it here.
记得你在开罗时也说过一样的话吗
Remember you said the same thing in Cairo?
包括之前在雅典
And before that, in Athens.
我赌十美元 下个圣诞节
Ten bucks says, by next Christmas,
你和托马斯就会成为好朋友
you and Tomas will be best friends.
抱歉 这伤口比较深
?Oh, sorry. That one's deep.
好了 别动 宝贝
?Okay, just hold still, baby.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
如果你现在能去世界上任何地方
If you could be anywhere in the world right now,
你最想去哪
where would you want to be?
亚美尼亚
Armenia.
我喜欢亚美尼亚
I liked Armenia.
好 那么
Okay, so...
想象杰尔穆克的群山
picture the mountains above Jermuk.
积着两英尺刚下的新雪
There's two feet of fresh snow.
你从一个温泉
You're skiing from hot spring
游到另一个温泉
to hot spring.
好了
There.
完活
Done.
好点吗
Better?
把圣诞帽戴上
Put on the hat.
什么
What?
为什么每年都要戴
Every year. Why?
这是科尔家的传统
It's a Cole family tradition.
因为有些记忆
'Cause some memories
值得恒久留存
are worth holding on to.
你眨眼了
Aw, you blinked.
-得再拍一张 -我们已经拍过好几张了
- Gonna try another one. - We already did another one.
为什么我们要不停拍照
Why do we have to keep doing this?
这是科尔家的传统
Cole family tradition.
有些记忆值得恒久留存
Some memories are worth holding on to.
我以为科尔家的传统
I thought the Cole family tradition
是每年圣诞节接到从不同战区打来的电♥话♥
was a phone call each Christmas from a different war zone.
这个嘛
Well...
今年我们迎来一些新的传统
this is a year of new traditions.
我回来了
I'm here.
你妈订婚了
Your mom's engaged.
你不会觉得遗憾吧
You're not sorry you're...
没和安德鲁的父母一起过圣诞
not celebrating Christmas with Andrew's parents, are you?
你开玩笑嘛
Are you kidding?
他们住在圣地亚哥的一个高尔夫球场上
They live on a golf course in San Diego.
那里就像是退休之家
That's basically, like, a retirement community.
好 这样吧
Okay, here's the plan.
我们来过一个盛大的
We're gonna have a Christmas
弥补之前我错过的所有圣诞节
that makes up for all the ones that I missed.
这会成为史上最佳圣诞节
It's gonna be the best Christmas ever.
你不必说这些
You don't have to say that.
妈妈让我别期望太高
Mom told me to keep my expectations low.
所以
So...
好 我把话撂这了
Okay. Well, I'm doubling down.
史上最佳圣诞
Best Christmas ever.
你好啊 小家伙 脚蹼不错
Hey, buddy. Cool flippers.
雅克·库斯托来看你了
I think Jacques Cousteau's here to see you.
《海底世界》纪录片导演
你好 萨姆
Hey, Sam.
你来吗
Are you coming?
我爸在深水区扔了一大堆硬币
My dad chucked a bunch of quarters into the deep end.
爸爸 我能去游泳了吗
Dad, can I go swimming already?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
再拍一张照片
After one more picture.
准备好
Here we go.
行了
All right.
我太喜欢这了 老兄
I'm loving it, man.
我工作了六周
I'm there six weeks,
他们已经让我负责轮胎和刹车片了
and they already put me in charge of tires and brake pads.
要不了多久你就是第三个佩普男孩啦
It's just a matter of time before they name you the third Pep Boy.
佩普男孩汽修 全美连锁汽车售后零售服务链
是啊 我的假释官对此很开心
Yeah, my parole officer's happy about it.
萨姆和我很快就能搬出这里了
Sam and I will be able to move out of this place pretty soon.
那你走之前可得来打个招呼啊
Well, you got to make sure you come say goodbye first.
我们会想你们的
We're gonna miss you guys.
一时半会还搬不了
Well, it won't be for a while.
我得多攒点钱
I mean, I got to save some more money.
现在给儿子买♥♥圣诞礼物的钱都没有
Can't even afford to buy this guy Christmas gifts right now.
这是我工作的同事
Hey, this is a guy from work.
你能帮我看一下萨姆吗
You mind keeping an eye on Sam for me?
没问题
Yeah, 'course.
你打包了吗
Did you pack?
你打算怎么去机场
How are you getting to the airport?
-我想城里有机场大巴 -别想当然
- I think there's a bus from downtown. - Don't think.
也别坐大巴
And don't take the bus.
打车 我们付钱
Take a cab. We'll pay for it.
是RJ 看 这是你妈
It's RJ. Look. It's your mother.
行了爸 我们能看到
Yup, Dad, we can see him.
-看到了 -打个招呼
- Yup. - Say hi.
你说完了换我
Well, give it to me when you're done.
好 对了RJ
Yeah. ?Oh, RJ,
带件哥斯达黎加的T恤回来
bring back Costa Rica T-shirts, please.
你有没有
Hey, did you,
把登机牌打印出来
um, print out your boarding pass?
打了 登机牌打了 放心
Yeah, yeah. I-I printed my boarding pass. I'm good.
别只打开邮件
Don't just open up the e-mail.
-你得打印 -他刚说已经打了
- You have to print it. - He just said he printed it.
好的 你回去的航♥班♥是什么时候
Okay, and when is your return flight?
不知道 我还没订票
I don't know. I haven't booked it.
等我到家再说
Um, I was gonna do that when I got home.
好
Okay.
这是个好主意 儿子
That's-that's a good idea, son.
不说了 爱你 明天见
All right. Love you, and I will see you tomorrow.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
你没有把电♥话♥给我的事吗
The part where you didn't hand me the phone?
不是 是回去的航♥班♥
No. The return flight.
他没订票 也许他不打算去哥斯达黎加了
He didn't make one. Maybe he's given up on Costa Rica,
也许我们能说服他留下
and maybe we can convince him to stay.
宝贝 我们不能强迫RJ做任何事
Baby, we can't convince RJ to do anything.
这不是我们的责任 他成年了
It is not our job. He is an adu...
是我们的责任
Yes, it is.
-不 不是 -是
- No, it's not. - ?It is.
罗杰 他已经成年了
Roger, he's an adult.
但你启发了我
But that gives me an idea.
我们可以办个家庭聚餐
We can do a family dinner.
家庭聚餐 不 得再盛大些
Family dinner? No, we got to go bigger.
我想举办个狂野派对
I'm thinking a partay.
-狂野派对 -没错
- A partay? ?- Yes.
-罗杰 我不... -跳跳舞
- Roger, I don't kn... - With the get down,
-就像现在年轻人喜欢的那样 -我的天
- like the kids are doing. - Oh, my gosh.
-不 -等等 你们说真的吗
- No. - Wait, seriously?
回个家就办狂野派对
A partay for coming home?
我一直在这
I'm here all the time.
对啊 等你35岁嫁给我们都认可的男人时
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表