剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
这叫快棋
It's called speed chess.
你懂吧 要速度 要快
You get the concept, right? Speed. Fast.
-你没回答我的问题 -你前妻婚礼那个
- You didn't answer the question. - About your ex's wedding?
我今天不一直在回答这个问题吗
All I've done today is answer that question.
新问题
New question.
我和艾丽卡进展很顺利 是真的有感情
Things are going great with Erica. We're really connecting.
我该不该带她去参加婚礼
Should I bring her to the wedding?
当然 对啊 必须的
Sure. Yes. Definitely.
带艾丽卡去参加娜塔莉的婚礼
Bring Erica to Natalie's wedding.
要是她觉得不舒服怎么办
What if the wedding makes her uncomfortable?
会不会影响我们的关系
Am I rocking the boat?
也许我就不应该去
Maybe I shouldn't go at all.
提问
Question,
你现在带枪了吗
are you carrying a gun?
如果带了
If so,
麻烦你一枪崩了我
please shoot me in the head.
你说得对 我主导了对话
Okay, you're right. I'm dominating the conversation
和棋局
and the board.
你最近怎么样
What's going on with you?
学校的考试还是不及格吗
Are you still failing out of Coast State?
我全A好吗
Try straight A's.
我可是奥西博士班里均分最高的
The highest average in Dr. Orsi's class.
她帮我找了份夜间清洁工的工作
She got me a night janitor job,
还让我下课后用她的实验室
and I get to use her lab after hours.
我就像是叙利亚的心灵捕手
I'm like a Syrian Good Will Hunting.
好吧 叙利亚心灵捕手
Yeah, well, Syrian Good Will Hunting
刚刚失去了他的骑士
just lost his knight.
嘭
Boom.
牛不牛
How do you like them apples?
将军
Checkmate.
我得走了
I got to hit the road.
两个半小时你竟然都在问我婚礼邀请的事
Two and a half hours discussing a wedding invitation.
你和我在叙利亚认识的时候不一样了 哥们
You are not the same guy I met in Syria, my friend.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
变坏了还是变好了
Worse guy or better guy?
变快乐了
Happier guy.
回见
Later.
诚实 可靠
Honest, accountable,
公平
and fair.
我想成为这样的地检
That's the kind of district attorney I plan to be.
这句话你可以引用
And you can quote me on that.
-谢谢了 -老爸
- Please. ?- Pops,
你能让老妈提一下药房♥的名字吗
can you get Mom to mention the dispensary name?
-叫... -罗杰
- The-the... - ?Roger.
-全名是... -罗杰
- The full name is... - Roger.
马上
I'm on it.
听着 你妈是不会推广你的大♥麻♥店的
Listen, your mother's not gonna promote your head shop.
赶紧带着你妹妹去别的房♥间待着
Now, you take your sister and go in another room.
什么时候发布公告
When's the official announcement?
-我希望可以... -后天
- Well, I hope to make it... - It's the day after tomorrow.
就在刑事法♥院♥大楼外
O-Outside the Criminal Courts Building.
这是干嘛呢
What is going on?
楼下太吵了
It's so loud down here.
我要睡觉 明天还要考SAT呢
I have to get to bed. I have the SATs tomorrow.
罗杰
Roger.
马上
I'm on it.
瑞亚娜 现在才八点半
Riana, it is only 8:30.
导师说我要睡够十个小时 爸
The tutor said I need ten hours of sleep, Dad.
十个小时
Ten hours.
未成年人就是这样
Teenagers, you know?
-我们差不多可以收尾了吧 -对
- So I-I think it is time we wrap it up. - Yes.
戴瑞尔 你要了解的都了解完了吗
Daryl, do you think you have everything you need?
嗯 差不多了 我想了解一下
Yeah. Just about. Uh, I would love some time
候选人的配偶
with the candidate's spouse,
我需要填写个人资料
just to fill out the profile.
你要采访我
For an interview?
好呀
Absolutely!
我是说 如果对你填写资料有帮助的话
I mean, if-if it'll help the profile.
不如跟我一起去巡逻怎么样
Hey, how 'bout a ride-along?
-罗杰 咱俩能单独谈谈吗 -当然
- Roger, can I see you for a minute? - ?Sure.
多棒啊 他们也想采访我呢
This is great. They want to interview me, too.
嗯 不过亲爱的 你确定你可以
Yeah. But, honey, are you sure you're okay with this,
让一个记者跟着你
a reporter following you around?
没事的 我们警♥察♥经常收到这样的请求
I'm fine. You know, cops get this request all the time.
-再说 我这人多有说服力啊 -嗯
- And, I must say, I'm a pretty compelling character. - ?Yes.
-你明白我的意思 -现在事儿太多了
- You know what I mean. - There's a lot going on,
我需要你将注意力集中在后方
and I need you to be focused on the home front.
至少在我发布公告之前
Just until I make my announcement.
看着我
Hey. Look at me. ?Mm.
我这可是激光聚焦
I'm laser-focused.
好吧 瑞亚娜很担心SAT考不好
Yeah, well, Riana, she is anxious about her SATs.
我告诉她你会开车送她去
And I told her you would drive her there.
看着我
Look at me.
我会开车送她去的
I will drive her there.
你就操心你的竞选就行了
You just worry about your campaign.
剩下的全都交给我
I'll handle the rest of this.
看着我
Look at me.
我爱你
I love you. ?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
天啊
Oh, my God.
奥西博士 不不不
Dr. Orsi. No, no, no.
奥西博士 快醒过来啊 求你了
Dr. Orsi. Please wake up, please.
你
You.
不许动
Don't move.
不是我 我没有...
It wasn't me. I-I didn't...
-这里发生了什么事 什么... -我没有...
- What happened here? What-- hey! - I didn't...
跟我走
You're coming with me.
不 我不能
No, I can't!
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call 911.
三楼 工程系
Third floor. Engineering.
放轻松
Relax.
做自己就好 如果有什么不希望被记录下来
Be yourself. If there's anything you want off the record,
记得跟我说"不可引用"
just remember to say "off the record."
-好 没问题 -好
- Cool. Cool. - ?All right.
我们先来做一下背景了解
Let's start off with a little bit of background.
罗杰·默托是怎么样的人
Who is Roger Murtaugh?
我用两个词就能回答你的问题
Well, here's Roger Murtaugh in two words.
完美搭档
A consummate partner.
不仅是家中那位未来地检的好搭档
A partner at home, to our future D.A.,
更是工作中的好搭档
and a partner here at work,
就是他
to this guy!
嗨 搭档
Hey, partner!
嗨 罗杰 这位是谁
Hey, Roger. Who's your plus-one?
《洛杉矶论♥坛♥报》在给我做报道
Well, L.A. Tribune is doing a story on me.
-是给翠什做 -还有我
- Uh, a story on Trish. - ?And me.
我刚刚在给他解释 搭档都会
And I was explaining to him how partners
相互衬托
let each other shine.
简内特·奥西博士
工程系教授
可以说 他们是能够彼此理解的人
They speak each other's language, so to speak.
你不同意吗
Don't you agree?
科尔 你...
Cole. Do...
他同意
He agrees.
受害者是简内特·奥西教授
Victim is a Professor Janet Orsi.
机械工程学
Mechanical engineering?
对 死因是
Yeah. Cause of death,
钝器击伤
blunt force trauma.
选用的武器
Weapon of choice,
是这部电♥话♥机
this here telephone.
校警发现了一名嫌疑人
Campus cop spotted a suspect.
让我猜猜
?Let me guess.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表