剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
莫哈韦沙漠
快快快
快点 快点
Vamos, vamos.
出来 快
快快快
贝克斯菲尔德 那边那辆卡车
谢谢
Gracias.
洛杉矶 那边
Los Angeles, para allá.
巴斯托...
Barstow...
别担心
No te preocupes.
她在等我们
我们走
你们要去哪儿
快走 快走
停车
没事了 小甜心
好了
?Okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
有人在跟着我们
Someone's following us.
等等
Hold on.
爸 他们是谁
关掉车灯 靠边停下
Turn off your lights and pull over.
拿上我的背包 藏起来
什么
没时间了
快下车 快
我不想下车
拜托了
我会尽快回来的
不
No.
走吧 小甜心 走
我爱你
我爱你
你为什么不告诉我你来自哪里
Why don't you tell me where you came from?
我觉得咱家人应该是来自苏格兰
Well, I think our people are from Scotland.
还有匈牙利
And Hungary.
说不定还有几个挪威人
And there's probably some Norse in there somewhere.
好吧 可你是在哪里长大的
Okay, but where'd you grow up?
好多地方
All over.
你可能需要...
You might need a...
玛雅的族谱
在你的海报上多画几根树枝
few more branches for your poster board.
你的妈妈呢
What about your mom?
你没怎么提过她
You never really talk about her much.
你确定不想和我一起出去玩吗
You sure you don't want to spend our day together outdoors?
你妈妈说不定能帮你填上
Your mom could probably fill in that stuff.
有那么难以启齿吗
Is it really that bad?
不是 我只是...
No, I just...
和大多数孩子的成长经历不太一样
had a different upbringing than most kids.
萨尔瓦多
1992年
你不说话的时候 都是在思考
When you're quiet, you're thinking.
好事还是坏事
Good or bad?
我今天几何好像考砸了
I think I bombed my geometry test today.
有点郁闷
I'm bummed about it.
生活可不止几何
Well, there's more to life than geometry.
上学路上呢
What about on the way to school
或者放学路上
or afterwards?
有没有发生什么有意思的事
Anything interesting happen?
我听到公交车司机在抱怨他前妻的事
I heard the bus driver complaining about his ex-wife.
这不就得了
There you go.
有没有学到什么西班牙语的脏话
You learn any dirty words in Spanish?
没有
No.
你肯定学到了
Yes, you did.
这是你干的吗
Did you do this?
嗯 你之前那个胶卷还剩了两张
Yeah, you had two pictures left on your last roll.
我就用了
I finished it.
构图不错 焦距也控制得很好
That's nice composition. It's good focus.
我喜欢照片里传达出的感情
I like the subject matter's emotion there.
这可很难捕捉
That's hard to capture.
好了 孩子
All right, kiddo.
看来你还是有希望的嘛
Maybe there's some promise in you after all.
好了 在我正式宣布
Okay, so before I officially
要竞选地方法♥院♥检察官之前
announce that I am running for D.A.,
我的竞选经理想了解一下我的家庭
my campaign manager wants to look into the family.
怎么了解
Look how?
-是要问问题吗 -没经我们同意就要审查我们
- You mean ask questions? - They're vetting us without our consent.
没错 确实是有个审查程序
Yes, it's a vetting process,
但就像背景调查一样
but it's like a background check.
-非常正常 -他们要调查我
- Totally normal. - They're gonna look into me?
不行 亲爱的
No, honey.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
只有我调查别人的份
I do the looking into others.
罗杰
Roger.
你是不是担心
Are you worried
他们查出什么来
something might turn up?
当然不是
No.
才没有呢 只是我只是...
Not at all, it-it's just that I just...
爸 你好像有点紧张
Dad, you look a little worried.
好了各位
Okay, everybody.
放轻松 她来了
Relax, here she is.
爸 你最好去看看你的浏览历史
Hey, Dad, you might want to check your browser history.
-什么是浏览... -好了
- What's, what's the browser... - Okay.
大家 这位是辛西娅
Everyone, this is Cynthia.
你们好 很高兴认识你们
Hello, it is so good to meet you.
-你好 我是无辜的 -我也没干过坏事
- Hi, I'm innocent. - ?Yeah, I didn't do anything.
事先声明
Just so you know,
洛杉矶警署都会做背景调查
the LAPD does background checks.
所以你没必要调查我
So there's no sense in looking into me.
我们也有自己的流程
Oh, we have our own process.
不过 您无需担心
But, oh, there's nothing to worry about.
我们只是要
No, this is, this is really about
提前处理好对手可能会发现的
getting out ahead of any vulnerabilities
那些弱点
that the opposition might uncover.
弱点
Vulnerabilities.
比如大学辍学
Like a college dropout
开大♥麻♥药房♥
starting a pot dispensary?
你是说一位开创了
You mean a young entrepreneur
象征着城市蓬勃发展的公♥司♥的年轻企业家
opening a business that is symbolic of a progressive city?
企业家 这说法我喜欢
Hmm, entrepreneur. See, I like that.
我之前还改过比这个更糟糕的
I've had to spin so much worse.
好了 那我们就都达成一致了
Okay, so we are all on the same team.
-好吧 -如果你们有任何问题
- Okay? - So if you have any questions,
告诉我就行
just let me know.
之后我们再讨论审问的事
And later we'll talk about the investigation.
审问 我是不是得找律师
The investigation. Am I gonna need a lawyer for this?
真有意思
So charming.
是啊
I know, he is.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
我不知道还能相信谁
I didn't know who else to trust.
他入院的时候受了枪伤
He came in with a gunshot wound.
我觉得他是非法入境
I think he crossed illegally.
科尔 你千万不能
Cole, you cannot tell
告诉任何人我现在在做什么 拜托
anyone I am doing this, please.
我不会说出去的 怎么了
I'll keep it between us. What's going on?
他的女儿现在不知所踪
His daughter's still out there.
-在哪儿 -在沙漠里
- Out where? - In the desert.
我不知道具体♥位♥置
I'm not sure where.
他叫什么名字 我能跟他谈谈吗
What's his name? Can I talk to him?
何塞·门多萨 目前状况稳定但尚未彻底清醒
Jose Mendoza-- he's stable but not entirely lucid.
我西班牙语说得不太好 你能说英语吗
My Spanish is rough, but is English okay?
能
Yes.
何塞 你为什么要把女儿扔在沙漠里
Jose, why did you leave your daughter in the desert?
当时有人在追我们 那人开枪打伤了我
We were being chased by the men who shot me
还有那个可怜的姑娘
and that poor young lady.
谁开枪打了你
Who shot you?
贩毒集团
Cartel.
政♥府♥
Government.
也可能是偷渡接应者
Coyotes, maybe.
求你
Please.
找到我的女儿
Find my daughter.
求你了
Please.
斯科塞斯
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表