剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Maya, it's an investigation.
-求你了 -等等
- Please? - Wait, hold on,
你竟然想要和我待在一起
you actually want to spend time with me?
我是想喝福来宝奶昔
I want a Frabble.
行吧
I'll take it.
-留在车里 明白了吗 -好
- Stay in the car, okay? - Okay.
你要喝什么口味
What flavor do you want?
随便
You decide.
爸
Hey, Dad.
谢谢你
Thanks.
*对有的人而言*
*For some*
*这一切都是游戏...*
*This is all a game...*
打扰一下
Excuse me.
您好 欢迎光临福来宝小屋
Hi. Welcome to Frabble Shack.
孩子看起来挺乖 多大了
Looks like a good kid. How old is he?
八岁
He's eight.
告诉他别再长大了
Tell him not to get any older.
我天天这么说 可他从来不听
I do, but he just won't listen.
你想来点什么
What can I get you?
我想要两杯草莓福来宝奶昔
I would like two Strawberry Frabbles.
要最大杯的
Biggest you got.
不如来三杯吧
Why don't you make it three.
现在是在查案
Did I just see your daughter
你竟然把你女儿带过来了
in a car on an investigation?
没事的 停尸房♥还不如这里呢
It's fine. The morgue was way worse.
所以你是真的有线索 还是只是想喝奶昔
So, we got a lead, or you just craving dairy?
罗科都是来这里见他的...守护天使的
This is where Rocco would come meet his, uh, guardian angel.
并且受害人的信♥用♥卡♥
And the victim's credit card
上周曾在这里消费过
was charged here last week.
受害人
Victim?
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
你以前在这里见过这两个男的吗
Have you seen either of these two men in here before?
好像见过
I think so.
他们有来和我们的一位熟客见过面
Yeah, they-they were meeting one of our regulars.
那个人几乎每天都来
Guy's in here almost every day.
他叫马特奥 就坐在那里
Mateo. He's right over there.
马特奥 洛杉矶警署
Mateo. LAPD.
我们要问你几个问题
We have a few questions.
待在车里 我给你买♥♥了草莓味的
Stay in the car. I got you strawberry.
那可能是证据
That could be evidence.
我们得有个人下去
One of us should go down there
赶在它被车压烂之前捡回来
and get it before it gets run over.
好主意 谢了 罗杰
Good call. Thanks, Roger.
不 我不...好吧
No, I don't... Okay.
马特奥
Mateo.
快下来 哥们
Come on down, buddy.
你不需要这么做
You don't need to do this.
不 这是我罪有应得
No, this is what I deserve.
不管你做了什么 我们都可以谈 好吗
Whatever you did, we can talk about this, okay?
够近了 别再过来了
Hey, that's close enough! Come on!
好 我不动了
Okay. Okay, I'm stopping.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
和莱瑞有关吗
Is this about Larry?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
但那都是我的错
But it's all my fault.
听着 我在彩票公♥司♥工作
Look, I work for the lottery,
我试过弥补我做过的事了
and I tried to make up for what I did,
可那只让事情变得更糟
but it just made everything worse.
弥补什么
Make up for what?
拜托 告诉我
Come on, just talk to me,
好吗
all right?
在警队兢兢业业干了30年 却沦落至此
30 years on the force, and it ends like this?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我向你保证 我一定能够理解
I promise you, I'll understand.
我杀了人
I killed someone.
我当时喝醉了
I was drunk.
不该开车的
I shouldn't have been driving.
我已经...这事已经压在我心里好多年了
And I've been... I've been carrying that for years!
你知道这是什么样的感觉吗
Do you even know what that's like?
我知道 我知道
Yes, I do. I do.
好吗 我也杀过人
Okay? I've killed people, too.
根本数不过来
Too many to count.
他们中也有无辜的人
Not all them deserved it.
因为我 一个...
Because of me, a...
九岁的男孩死了
nine-year-old boy is dead.
我每一天都得
I have to live with that
背负着这种愧疚
every day of my life.
但我还是挺过来了
But I live with it.
所以你也可以
And so can you.
爸
Dad?
玛雅
Maya.
你是什么毛病
What's wrong with you?!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
玛雅
Maya!
我的天啊
Holy crap.
科尔 你看见没有
Hey, Cole, did you see that?
这几率得有多小
What are the odds?
玛雅
Maya!
事故发生以后
After the accident, I, uh...
我换了名字 干净脱身
changed my name, and I got clean.
在彩票委员会当程序员
I got a job working IT for the Lottery Commission
我决定要做些事情来弥补过错
and decided I needed to make amends, so...
我发现彩票代码里有漏洞
I saw a-a loophole in the lottery code,
于是我开始找那些运气不好的家伙
and I started finding people who were down on their luck
告诉他们中奖号♥码
and giving them winning numbers.
你就像现实生活中的罗宾汉
You're like a real-life Robin Hood.
只不过他没自己留一半
Except he didn't keep half.
罗科说你分了奖金
Rocco said you split the winnings.
-不是我 -真的吗
- Not with me. - Really?
那是谁
Then with who?
马特奥的不在场证明查实了
Mateo's alibi checks out.
但他在和别人合作
But he was working with someone.
也许就是我们要抓的杀手
Might be our killer.
玛雅怎么样了
How's Maya?
我不知道
I don't know.
她在回去的路上一直盯着窗外
She was just staring out the window the whole way back.
孩子恢复能力很强
Oh, kids are resilient.
我有一次在动物园和RJ走散了
I once lost RJ at the zoo.
三个小时后我发现他在水獭池那里睡觉
I found him three hours later doing laps in the otter tank.
他们会恢复的 尽管那种感觉永远散不去
They bounce back, although that smell never went away.
不必为我鼓掌喝彩
No need for the applause.
怎么了
What happened?
我让马特奥供出了他的搭挡
I just got Mateo to give up his partner.
你们有在听吗
Were you guys even listening?
-我没听 -我都不知道你在房♥间里
- I didn't hear. - I didn't even know you were in the room.
-好吧 我需要更多女同事 -等等
- Okay, I need to work with more women. - Wait, wait,
你到底要不要告诉我们
wait, wait. You gonna tell us or not?
马特奥跟谁合作
Who was Mateo working with?
罗迪·罗德尼 彩票委员先生
Rowdy Rodney, Mr. Lottery Commissioner.
你要去哪里 伙计
Where you going, pal?
我就是去健身房♥
Me? Just... headed to the gym.
那我就放心了
What a relief.
你看 莱翁还以为
See, Levon here was thinking that
你要带着欠我们的钱逃跑了
you were skipping town with the money you owe us.
你确实拿着我们的钱 不是吗 伙计
You do have our money, don't you, buddy?
我本来有的
I had it. I did,
但有人黑了我的账户
but someone hacked the account.
钱都转走了
The money is... gone.
转走了 这是个笑话吗
Gone? Is that a joke?
因为塞尔吉都没有笑
'Cause Serj isn't laughing.
塞尔吉笑点很低的
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表