剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
在中情局待了十年
Ten years in the CIA,
我有的是里程积分
I've got a truckload of frequent-flier points.
真的吗 那有可能我们...
Really? So is there any chance we could...
没戏 你飞经济舱
No. You're flying coach.
好吧 经济舱就挺好
Okay, coach. Coach is good.
送你的
For you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
不会吧
No!
你用不着这样
You shouldn't have.
什么也比不上完成拼图
Nothing like finishing a puzzle.
世界上最美妙的感觉
Best feeling in the world.
恭喜啊 怪胎们
Congratulations, weirdos.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
节日饼干
Holiday cookies.
好吧 礼盒中放个大拇指
Okay, a thumb in a box?
-这确实有点奇怪 -早就警告过你
- Yeah, that may have crossed a line. - Tried to tell you.
可是他也有好多优点啊
Still, the guy's got a lot going for him.
-我们又说回来了 -你看啊 一个法医
- Okay, and we're back to this. - Come on, a coroner
既拍电影 又自己设计袜子
who makes movies, designs his own socks...
你知道吗 他还写了一本关于鹰嘴豆泥的书呢
You know, he wrote a book about hummus.
他逼你看那本鹰嘴豆泥的书
He made you read the hummus book?
还有 他很喜欢你
Also, he's really into you.
我把饼干忘在家里了
Forgot the cookies at home.
糟了 我牙齿上是不是有东西
Oh, no. Do I have something in my teeth?
还是鼻子 天 肯定是牙齿
Or my nose? Please... Oh, it's my teeth.
在牙齿上 对吧
It's my teeth, right?
你到底在看什么
Seriously, what are you looking at?
不知道 圣诞快乐 斯科赛斯
I have no idea. Merry Christmas, Scorsese.
我是RJ
Hey, it's RJ's phone.
有事请留言 我稍后回电
Say what's up and I'll hit you back.
一直都是语♥音♥信箱
It keeps going to voice mail.
你真觉得是我把他逼走的
You really think I'm driving him away?
其实我觉得...
What I think is...
我们应该放手让他成长
we need to let him grow up.
让他犯错 让他迷失 不知所措
Make mistakes. Get lost, get stuck.
让他受点伤
Get hurt a little.
我知道
I know.
我就是太爱他了
I just-I just love that kid so much.
看他失败让我心如刀割
It-it kills me to see him fail.
我知道 宝贝
I know it does, honey.
如果让你管 RJ也许现在也不会骑自行车
If it were up to you, RJ wouldn't even know how to ride a bike.
为什么
Why do we put kids
要让孩子们在汽车旁边骑车
on bikes on the roads next to cars?
对 自行车就像是...
Right. ?They're like...
-两轮死亡机器 -两轮死亡机器
- death machines on two wheels. - Death machines on two wheels.
-对 -我知道
- Yes. - ?I know.
我也很爱他
I love him, too.
也许说你逼走了他
And maybe I overstated myself
是我太夸大其词了
when I said you were driving him away.
有人在家吗
Hello? Anyone home?
我的天
Oh, my God!
RJ 我好想你
RJ! I missed you so much.
你不在我的日子好难过
Things have been terrible without you.
老爸老妈成天盯着我 因为...
Mom and Dad have just been on me 24/7 because...
因为他们是超棒的父母
...because they're awesome parents.
-过来抱妈妈一个 -见到你们真好
- Come here, give your mom a hug. - Good to see you guys.
-抱妈妈一个 -看看你
- Hug your mama. - Look at you.
小瑞 我给你带了衣服
Hey! ?Oh, oh, Ri, I got you a shirt.
-在包里 帮我拿上去就给你 -行
- It's in my bag... if you bring it upstairs. ?- Done.
她每次都上当 你知道的吧
She falls for that every time. You know that, right?
- 看看你 -是啊
- Look at you. ?- Yeah.
-是不是壮了 -我觉得是
- Did you get bigger? - I think he did get bigger.
-是长壮了 看看你 -真的壮了
- He got bigger. Look at you. - He did get bigger.
-咖啡生意如何 -是啊
- And how's the coffee business? - Yeah.
-我不干那个了 -好吧
- Oh, well, I'm done with that. - Oh. ?Okay.
现在开始转做大生意了
You know, moving on to something much bigger now.
-你们准备好了吗 -什么
-You ready? - What?
好吧
Oh, okay.
把酒店或度假村的客房♥以使用权方式出♥售♥给客户
分时度假
Timeshares.
分时度假
?Timeshares.
-分时度假 -分时度假
- Timeshare. - ?Timeshare.
-对 -儿子 不行
- Yeah. - ?Son. No, no, no.
你先别说了
Let me stop you right there.
分时度假就是个庞氏骗局
The timeshares-- it's a Ponzi scheme.
-没人挣过钱 -不 我遇到一个人
- No one has ever made money... - No, but I met a guy.
-你打算怎么做 -他是分时度假大♥师♥
- What are you gonna do? - He's, like, a timeshare guru--
- 这是投资 -大♥师♥ 投资
- it's an investment. - Guru? Invest?
-投资时间吗 -又来了
- What, in time? - We're back.
-你怎么投资分时度假 -就是...
- How do you invest in timesharing? - It's a, um...
萨拉尼旅馆
我跟老板说
So I say to the owner,
"你不给他新房♥间 我就不干了
"You got to give my guy a new room, or I walk.
古斯不再管这里的事
No more Gus cleaning up your hotel messes.
-看你还怎么继续营业" -古斯 谢谢你
- How you like them jingle bells?" - Gus, thank you.
-非常感谢 -别客气 兄弟
- We appreciate it. - No worries, dude.
有我罩着你 科尔 永远忠诚
I got your back, Cole. Semper fi.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你们也圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you guys.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
-谢了 -先别谢我
- Thanks. - ?Don't thank me yet.
我们的圣诞晚餐被...
Our Christmas dinner kind of got, uh...
-压扁了 -对
- Run over? - Yeah.
*我唯一能想到的话*
*The only words that I could think of...*
我点了菠萝奶油果酱饼干
Oh, I ordered these pineapple butter jam cookies,
印尼美食
Indonesian delight.
听着不错
Sounds good.
没一片剩下 都被压碎了
Not a single one survived. All smushed to bits.
斯洛伐克的甜菜辣根酱也被压坏了
As was the Slovakian beet horseradish sauce.
听起来没那么好了
Sounds less good,
但重要的是 我们在一起
but the important thing is that we're together.
这是我的台词
Hey, that's my line.
*刚好赶上*
*Just in time...*
这是有史以来最棒的圣诞节
Best Christmas ever.
*我的记忆*
*My memories...*
这是有史以来最棒的圣诞节
Best Christmas ever.
*来吧*
*Come to me*
*这些记忆*
*The remembrance of*
放下包 过来吧
Put your bags down and come on over here.
不是要去赶飞机吗
I thought we had a flight to catch.
韦斯 来吧
Wes, come on.
我知道这一切对你来说很难
I know how hard this is for you.
我明白感觉像是别人有的
I know it feels like we don't have
我们都没有
what everybody else has.
但事实是
But the truth is
只要我们在一起
as long as we're together,
就比什么都强
we have something better.
你看
Look.
天上那么多星星里
All of those stars?
都是我们的圣诞星
Those are our Christmas lights.
我们去哪儿都能带上它们
We get to take them wherever we go.
这世界很大 韦斯
It's a big world, Wes,
你我能够环游世界
and you and I get to see it all
四海为家
and be at home anywhere in it.
*我走在路上*
*I've come in this way*
*我准备在这里安家*
*And here now I'll stay*
*那些未知*
*If the unknown*
*只能*
*Have to wait*
*多等一天*
*One more day*
我知道派对是昨晚
?I know the party was last night,
但我觉得也许能帮你们解决剩菜
but I thought we could help you with some leftovers.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表