剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Stop saying "deep throat."
太棒了
Oh, neat.
然后
And then
她退出了在美国的电视剧
she left her show on USA,
嫁给了一位王子
married a prince,
从此过上了幸福的生活
and they lived happily ever after.
-知道了吗 -在这里呢
- Right? - ?There she is.
在了解名人文化吗
Learning all about celebrity culture?
再次感谢你替我照看她
Thanks again for watching her.
翠什得处理一桩重要的诉讼案
Trish had a big case to take care of.
不过你现在可以休息了 楼下有保姆照顾她
But you're off the clock. We got the babysitter downstairs.
跟你讲哦 我们之前都在读狄更斯的书
Just so you know, we were reading Dickens earlier.
-所以 这只是... -队长
- So, this was just... - Hey, Captain,
我在受害者的钱包里找到了一张便条
I found a note in our victim's wallet.
"你抓住了痛点 打电♥话♥给我"
"You're onto something. Call me."
这个号♥码属于一个叫汤姆·凯斯勒的家伙
The number belongs to a guy named Tom Kessler.
我们有他的证件照 刚刚还定位了他的手♥机♥
We have a license photo, and we just pinged his phone.
叫上科尔 去调查一下
Get Cole, look into it.
计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
在这儿闲逛 祈祷能正好撞见他
We gonna wander the crowd, hope we get lucky?
考虑到你最近的运气...
Ha. Considering your luck lately...
我不知道那是她的公♥寓♥ 好吗
I didn't know it was her apartment, okay?
艾丽卡可是副地检
Erica is the Deputy D.A.
这把所有的事情都变复杂了
It just complicates everything.
我已经处理好了
I took care of it.
我把所有的事情都变得不复杂了
I uncomplicated everything.
我再也不想看见她的朋友了
I'm not gonna see her friend anymore.
你今晚不是还要带她去参加婚礼吗
I thought you was taking her to the wedding tonight.
我推掉了
I got out of it.
告诉朱莉我要去达尔富尔
Told Julie that I was flying off to Darfur.
去达尔富尔
To Darfur?
这是我以前在中情局工作时的说辞
Yeah, that was my move back in my CIA days.
百分百有效
It's 100% effective.
留下这张便条的人肯定会尝试
Whoever left the note is going to try
联♥系♥我们
to contact us.
我们现在的工作
Our job now
就是不要看起来...太可疑
is just to not look... suspicious.
那你为什么要穿得那么可疑
Then why are you dressed suspiciously?
我才没有
I'm not.
我一点都不可疑
I'm actually the opposite of that.
你太可疑了
You are not the opposite of that.
-就像一条变色龙 -打扰一下
- Like a chameleon. - Excuse me.
我能坐下吗
May I join you?
这要看情况了
That depends.
-布拉格今天天气热吗 -里奥
- Is it hot in Prague today? - Leo.
当然可以 请坐吧
By all means. Please, sit.
我叫汤姆·凯斯勒 是我留下了那张便条
My name's Tom Kessler. I'm the one who left that note.
我是格曼·德理斯卡尔的前任首席药剂师
I'm a former lead chemist at Gehrman-Driscoll,
我有证据能够支持你的委托人的主张
and I have proof that supports your client's claim.
-我们要发财了 -里奥
- We're gonna be rich. - Leo.
你得多学一下该如何发展一段关系
You know what, you need to learn a lot about relationships
还有建立信任...
and trust...
翠什在这里做什么
And what the hell is Trish doing here?
罗杰
Roger,
他们旁边那个 是汤姆·凯斯勒
the guy they're with-- that's Tom Kessler.
翠什
Trish!
罗杰 你在这做什么
Roger. What are you doing here?
你知道和你说话的人是谁吗
Do you know who the hell you are talking with?
怎么了
What's going on?
这是个圈套
Did you set me up?
-这是个杀人嫌疑犯 -这是我的目击证人
- This is our murder suspect. - Well, this is my witness.
罗杰 有狙击手
Roger! Sniper!
我的天
Oh, my God!
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? ?- I'm okay.
这是科尔的电♥话♥
Cole's phone.
达尔富尔
Darfur?
不 不 有人在麦克阿瑟公园开枪
No. No, there's a shooting right now in MacArthur Park.
他 他来了 稍等一下
Oh, he-he's right here. Hang on one second.
一个叫朱莉的找你
Someone named Julie.
别接啊
No.
我正准备打给你呢
I was just gonna call you.
好消息是 航♥班♥取消了
Good news. Flight got cancelled.
我能参加婚礼了
I can make the wedding.
请你让我老公不要剥夺我作为目击证人的权利
I'd like you to tell my husband to stop deposing me as a witness.
也请你让我老婆
?And I'd like you to tell my wife
不要介入这些有生命危险的事
not to walk into situations that could get her killed.
暂停下让我缕一缕思路
Okay, time-out. Catching up here.
汤姆·凯斯勒不是杀害肯德尔·格林的嫌犯
So, Tom Kessler is no longer a suspect in the Kendal Green murder?
对 我们猜测杀害肯德尔的人也想杀了汤姆
Correct. We think whoever killed Kendal just tried to kill Tom.
汤姆在对格曼·德理斯卡尔的诉讼案中
Tom is a whistleblower in a lawsuit...
告了密
Against Gehrman-Driscoll.
在我的面前谈我的案子当我不存在吗
You're just gonna talk about my lawsuit like I'm not here.
-这是我的告密者 我的案子 -等会
- It is my whistleblower, it's my case. - Hold on.
你的案子和我们的杀人犯有什么联♥系♥
How are your case and our murder connected?
我这不是在跟你解释吗
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
-请你告诉他 -你能不能让我老婆闭嘴
- Will you please tell him...? - Will you tell my wife to listen?
不 你闭嘴
No, you listen.
不如这样吧
I have an idea.
你们两个在这吵着
Why don't you two get through this,
我离你们远点清静一下
and I'll be where you are not.
我就纳闷了 你还不让我好好工作了
I don't get it. You don't want me to do my job?
去找那些
Finding people
杀人犯 这可不是你的工作
who are trying to kill other people is not your job.
现在这就是我的工作 这个案子很重要罗杰
Except now, it is. This is an important case, Roger.
-一个大案子 -我懂了
- A big case. ?- I get it.
你懂什么了
What do you get?
混交通法庭 处理些轻罪
Traffic court, misdemeanors.
事业发展得不尽人意
Things aren't happening as fast as you would like them to,
你想借这个案子让事业出现转机
and you think this is gonna help launch your career.
你要是在追逐名利的时候死了怎么办
What if you get killed pursuing that?
你以为自己很了解我是吗 罗杰
You think you know what's inside my head, Roger?
几乎从不了解
Almost never.
需要帮助吗
May I help you?
我来替朋友取她的裙子
Yeah, I'm actually here to pick up a dress for my friend.
她是今晚婚礼上的伴娘
She's a bridesmaid at a wedding tonight.
请问是哪位的婚礼
Name of the wedding?
我不太清楚 她的名字是朱莉
I'm not sure. Her name's Julie.
-姓什么 -不知道
- Last name? - ?Not sure.
她大概 一米六五左右
She's, like, five-six,
红色的头发
reddish hair.
一米六五
Five-six.
我去帮您找找看
I'll see what I can find.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些婚纱可真不好穿进去
These things are not easy to get into.
好了 穿好了
Okay, here I come.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
太美了
You are stunning.
-怎么样 这裙子怎么样 -棒
- Is it a "Yes"? Is this the dress? ?- Yes!
你是说这裙子很棒
Are we saying "Yes" To the dress?
我个人非常喜欢
I personally love it.
非常耀眼
It's very sparkly.
科尔 你在这做什么
Cole... what are you doing here?
我在帮我的女伴
I'm here to pick up my date's dress
拿她参加今晚婚礼的伴娘裙
for this wedding that we're going to tonight.
-真的吗 -对
- Oh. Really? - ?Yeah.
谁的婚礼
Whose wedding?
朱莉的一个朋友
Just some friends of Julie's.
我的女伴 朱莉
That's my date. Julie.
她可棒了
She's amazing.
先生 我没找到你说的裙子
Sir, I'm not finding anything.
您有她的电♥话♥吗
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表